Teen Titans Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

"Things Change" FAQ

  • Avatar of starfire1418

    starfire1418

    [1821]Jan 3, 2011
    • member since: 11/12/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 10,723
    sparkyjanie wrote:

    Merry Christmas to you!

    and a happy new year
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WWinnieF

    WWinnieF

    [1822]Jan 4, 2011
    • member since: 11/18/08
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 6,359
    starfire1418 wrote:
    sparkyjanie wrote:

    Merry Christmas to you!

    and a happy new year
    Ditto.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thec0mebackman

    thec0mebackman

    [1823]Jan 26, 2011
    • member since: 08/22/09
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,181
    crazy, i see you guys are still going strong in this forum. haha nice. how is everyone? i've been a little m.i.a. but Winnie i remember you were a hardcore member on here, and i think you still are! once again, i miss this show a lot and when nostalgia hits me on a daily basis, i always think about this show. can't really help it. has anyone watched Young Justice? show is PURE GENIUS. if you loved TT you will love YJ, i guarantee you.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WWinnieF

    WWinnieF

    [1824]Jan 31, 2011
    • member since: 11/18/08
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 6,359

    thec0mebackman wrote:
    crazy, i see you guys are still going strong in this forum. haha nice. how is everyone? i've been a little m.i.a. but Winnie i remember you were a hardcore member on here, and i think you still are! once again, i miss this show a lot and when nostalgia hits me on a daily basis, i always think about this show. can't really help it. has anyone watched Young Justice? show is PURE GENIUS. if you loved TT you will love YJ, i guarantee you.
    Ironically, YJ is essentially an extension of the Titans, since the source comics have them existing con-currently with one another and by the time both teams disband, Tim (Robin III), Bart (Kid Flash III), Conner (Superboy), and Cassie (Wonder Girl II) become the newest Titans under the direction of Victor (Cyborg), Garfield (Beast Boy), and Raven, given that Dick (Robin I/Nightwing) and Koriand'r (Starfire) leave the Titans to form the renegade faction, The Outsiders.

    Edited on 01/31/2011 7:03pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of star-electric

    star-electric

    [1825]Apr 2, 2011
    • member since: 04/02/11
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 1

    All of these answers are quite logical. I like how the answers are answered the best way possible.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WWinnieF

    WWinnieF

    [1826]Apr 6, 2011
    • member since: 11/18/08
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 6,359
    star-electric wrote:

    All of these answers are quite logical. I like how the answers are answered the best way possible.

    No problem. It was just the way it was done.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of -HyperStar-

    -HyperStar-

    [1827]Apr 12, 2014
    • member since: 04/12/14
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1

    Still reading all 92 pages, but when I'm done, best believe I'm gon' have some words.

    Edited on 04/12/2014 11:16am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of starfish98

    starfish98

    [1828]Apr 14, 2014
    • member since: 09/15/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 672

    -HyperStar- wrote:


    Still reading all 92 pages, but when I'm done, best believe I'm gon' have some words.


    lol, probably best not to bother considering it's doubtful anyone's gonna see it, this forum has been dead for years. :s

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.