Teen Titans

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

TVTome_Shadow

Teen Titans Fan Reviews (800)

• EVERYONE READ THIS PLEASE!

Titans, we need to collaborate to get the show back! We need to get together and form a group because it is hard to scour the entire cyber space to find other titans. My email is and if you want to help me get the show back, send me an email.

Titans Together
  • I Love It!!!

I really got upset when it got cancelled and was replaced with the god-awful Go! version. This will always be the best show CN has ever aired.
  • Please

There are millions who watched this show and all of us were dissapointed when it got canceled. However if we stand togethor then we can bring it back! Whos with me?
  • An amazing show.

Shows like Teen Titans revolutionize animation. Characters and the voice actor go together magically. This show has everything. Comedy, Drama, Suspense, Action, Romance. With a cast of amazing characters that make the show amazing. And an amazing voice cast to go with them. The leader Robin, The alien Starfire, The deamon Raven, The silly Beast Boy, and the ever funny Cyborg. These characters make the show amazing. Each episode is great. But even though the characters are silly, the make for good drama. With Robin and his obsession to take down evil, Starfire getting used to Earth, Cyborg accepting his half-robot self, Beast Boy and his sudden call to leadership and Raven with her deamonic powers/ father. Plus the relationships the show meshes. Starfire and Robin's back and forth affection, Raven and Beast Boy getting hinted a few times. And Cyborg hitting on Jinx. In the end, this show is great. It has everything. It has a spin off currently on air named Teen Titans Go! But it isn't nearly as good as this Teen Titans. If you want to watch this show. I believe it is on Boomerang. Or getting it on DVD is an option. Ii got a copy for 11 bucks! I recommend this show
  • Completely satisfied!!!

This show is awesome!! Before, I didn't even know there was another teen titans show. I always watched teen titans go and I kinda thought that show was ok but not something I can get obsessed with, until I watch the original series, teen titans. I don't know what to say about this show but it's just awesome!
  • Completely excellent

At least I know this show was far more better than their reboot, which I find it to be an "unfunny, disappointment trash".
  • One of the greatest comic-based animated shows ever

I have to admit, apart from Batman, I'm not much of a comic person. But there was just something different about Teen Titans. This show was just so freakin' incredible. The characters, the stories, the animation, Teen Titans was just close to perfect in every possible way. It had the perfect blend of serious matters and funny situations, and the animation was like a mixture of standard animation and japanese anime, which was really cool.

All of the main characters are likable. Cyborg rocks, Beastboy (Contrary to Raven's belief) is pretty funny, and Raven is one of the coolest emo characters you'll ever see. She seems like she doesn't care, but she's just really reserved and quiet, and deep down she really cares about her teammates. Robin in Teen Titans has greatly improved compared to the one in Batman: The Animated Series, instead of getting captured a lot, he's become a competent fighter, leader, and all-around kick-ass dude. And then there's Starfire, my favorite character on the show. She's just adorable. Obviously ignorant of Earth customs, but she's still a really strong character. And... is it weird that I have a HUGE crush on her?

The whole series in general was amazing. The first two seasons were definately the best though. Slade completely rocked as a villain. Smart, manipulative, calmly psychotic, and he was voiced by Ron Perlman, who normally does a good job as a villain. And Terra was my favorite side character. I can see why Slade was so interested in bringing her and Robin over to his side for being strong characters. Her relationship with Beastboy was something I really liked too. The third season was good, but not as good as one and two. Brother Blood, while pretty evil, just couldn't compare to Slade in my mind. The fourth Season was definately better though. Raven's role in the season finale really moved me. In fact, this would have been the best way to end the series in my mind, even if it didn't explain what happened to Slade.

You're probably wondering, if I love Teen Titans so much, why didn't I give it a perfect score? Well, that would be series finale. It was one of the worst series finales I have ever seen for a show. The fact that they brought back Terra was cool, but she had lost her memory, never regained it, and completely shot down Beastboy. And then Teen Titans just ends there? Are you freakin' kidding me?! What a rip-off! Hell, I never really got into the fifth season anyway, it just seemed there were too many characters and too many things going on at the same time that it left me kinda confused. Thank god they made a movie that served as a real series finale. Trouble In Tokyo was amazing!

Apart from season five though, the rest of the series was incredible. Many hilarious moments that involve anime-like animation, awesome fight sequences, likable heroes and a great sense of tension when it comes to Slade, all of these made for a great show. I highly recommend watching Teen Titans. It's definately one of the greatest animated shows and one of the best comic-based cartoons ever conceived.
  • EPICNESS

I'm sooo glad I found this site! it's been forever since I saw the original teen titans episodes, I'm so glad and I feel like I can move on with my life
  • Fun and clever

I think its pretty good I started watching in 2013 because my older cousin saw me and my brother watching teen titans go and he said it totally sucked compared to teen my brother and I thought we should try it! I'm on season 4 and I love the show one of my favorites.
  • I like it

I like this show but I prefer comedy so I like Teen Titans Go better but hey Teen Titans is also a pretty nice show. It's about 5 teenager trying to save the world! Robin is the leader. He is hard working and will do anything for his team He may be human be he is bad ass on them villains. Starfire kind and always positive she is an alien princess who is trying to learn human culture. Raven half human half demon she seem emotionless because her powers are based on emotion but inside she's a great person. Beast Boy is half boy half beast and can turn into any animal. He is also very silly. Cyborg mostly is a robot but also human he is best friends with Beast Boy. Together they help make Jump City safe!
  • One of the best

Fan of them since I was 10. When I first saw Teen Titans, I knew I was gonna love it forever no matter how old I will get. TEEN TITANS RULES
  • It's an amazing show

This show is so great so creative amazing voice actors the story lines the action the drama the comedy the dark humor everything was just fantastic
  • It's an amazing show

That's all I can say about it
  • This show is one of the best!! :D Teen Titans GO

Let's see we have Robin who isn't Batman's sidekick in this, Cyborg the cool part robot and part human guy, Starfire the happy alien girl, Beast Boy the green animal shape shifting comic relief and of course Raven I just love her funny sarcasm yeah pretty much just five superheroes living in a big letter T while the comics had more Teen Titans members this show just has five of them This show is really good it has plenty of action and humor and the characters are well likable not to mention really good, well written and enjoyable episodes I could watch again and again I love all five main characters although Raven and Beast Boy are my two favorite characters Teen Titans GO they need to bring this show back I love this show it deserves a 10 out of 10
  • not my type...

worst superheroes who don't go to school or don't socialized with anyone other than the team. boring
  • please come back

This is truly the best series ever..... Please please please bring it

• best show ever

I have loved teen titans since I was nine i have seen almost all of the original and almost all of the new ones (teen titans go) and I loved every single episode for both I think I can safely say I am the biggest fan of teen titans and if I could I would rate it 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000+
  • It must return

Teen Titans is my childhood in a nutshell. I thought it was the best most brilliant show ever but then they took it off air. Resulting in me not being able to see it again as over here in the UK we dont have any DVDs of it. I loved all the characters, BeastBoy was funny, Raven was smart, Robin was a leader, Starfire was pretty and Cyborg was just awesome. I also like Terra and the fact that they didn't just ditch her after 1 episode like most shows do. I would definitely recommend it to people everywhere if it was ever aired again.
  • please, the titans must come back

please Titans must return

I'm Chilean

yes, believe me, I'm Chilean

look came to stop this series so far

in my heart :)

I was fascinated by this program, which saw every day since I was 6 years old, now I'm 14 and still love, please I want a sixth season, and if they can they did get some intent thereof, or action figures, no matter, I would like to have some of them, as here in chile, nothing arrives: (
  • Top Shows

The first few ep (03)
  • this show is the best if you watched it you had an amazing childhood

The only problem was the cliffhanger if they added a sixth season that summed everything up that would be perfect. EVERYONE KEEPS SAYING RAVEN IS AN ALIEN IS NOT SHE'S A DEMON.
  • TEEN TITAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This show is awesome. What's not to love?
  • How can you not love this show?

This was one of my favorite shows back in my days. It's funny, dark, and just everything else is awesome. I didn't give it a 10 because it did leave us at a cliffhanger about some things. Other than that, still a great show.
  • Absolutely Awesome

This show combines a perfect amount of action, drama, and humor. You can really connect to the characters because this show spends a lot of time building on them and you get a lot of good laughs here and there. Only like 3 out of the 65 episodes made were really stupid but the rest were amazing. If you want hardcore action, epic heroes, and great humor than I would definitely recommend this.
  • Some things never change

Despite the title and theme of the show's final episode, there are things in this world that are irrefutably constant. One of those things is how incredible this series was. Whether you watched in during its original airing, or you're watching it again on DVD, Beast Boy's comedy, Robin's action, Cyborg's sci-fi and all of the other compelling aspects of the show are still as vibrant.
  • WE WANT THE TEEN TITANS BACK

we want teen titans back it was a great show please uncancel it
  • Why not?

One thing I noticed when I looked up teen titans,On June 11, 2013; Derrick Wyatt said there will only be a Season 6 if the crew come back, but the crew are gone onto other shows,so not to hate on teen titans go,but if they can come back for that why not reboost teen titans back up,you can look it up on wiki(and please share with others I want teen titans back)
  • A great show!!

It's about 5 teen heroes names Robin (every person in the world should know him), Starfire(the alien who can fly and shoot lasers), Beast Boy, (the goofball who can change into any animal he wants), Raven(the serious alien who has pyschic powers), and Cyborg(the robot, duh!!!). They fight villains like the Hive Five, Slade(aka Deathstroke), Control Freak, and Mad Mod. Even if you're not a hardcore DC Comics, fan, I recommend this to anyone who's looking for a show with comedy, intense action, and drama.
  • Return of the Teen Titans

Why stop making the series of the Teen Titans? I love your show but, why stop at the climax? Still, no one knows what happened to Terra and how she got out of her rock. You haven't told or showed who Slade is and what he looks like without a mask! Even Robin! I would like you to create more shows of the Teen Titans so we can know what happened to Terra and who Slade is. Don't stop now-keep going on. Please. I'm so down now because you have stop. If you read this please, please, show more about Teen Titans for me and others. Thank you for taking your time to read this, Evan (beast boy)
  • The Titans of TV

This show was one of the bests of it's time. This was in that brief period where the DC movies were still being made. But this was the only show. It was a more light hearted approach that still entertained audiences of all ages. It took a very dark DC animation line and made it fun. It didn't always have the best villains or the best story. But when it worked it was fun and there were moments that were emotional as well. The writing was very funny while writing strong characters and maybe sometimes the writing was cheesy. But it was perfect it's own right. The animation reflects the mood of the show. Bright colorful and well done. The characters all of there own fleshed out personalities and flaws. They also have amazing moments were the shine and you get to see a darker side of them. Some episodes had enough tension to scare younger kids. All around it is a amazing cartoon that we come to expect from DC.