Teen Wolf

Abomination

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jun 18, 2012 on MTV - Music Television

• Do you wanna go rob a few banks later?

This was a really intriguing episode of Teen Wolf as we learn a lot more about this mysterious creature that is haunting the area, including some of its potential weaknesses.

The episode was 10/10 all round - from really intense drama, to great action, to some hilarious moments too - it really had it all, and it was one of the best episodes yet! Loved Stiles running back and forth as a messenger, as well as him in the pool scenes, while the dinner at the Argents was just phenomenal.

Can't wait for more!
  • lol omg

this episode was perfect and if I have never said it before, I love their coach!
  • Abomination

Abomination was a perfect and very entertaining episode of Teen Wolf. I really enjoyed watching the drama, character and plot development. It was awesome watching the lizard person creature wreak havoc and almost kill Stiles and Derek. Jackson learned some interesting info about the video of himself while Lydia wakes with strange cuts. It was awesome watching Grandpa Argent interact with Allison and Scott and then turn around and threaten Scott after learning the truth about him. I certainly look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!
  • that was pretty amazing

this was an amazing episode i mean woah

i am excited to find out who is the monster but i think is jackson
  • Who is the real monster?

This episode does a nice job of solidifying the idea that that which is most monstrous can be concealed within a fragile flesh. Of our two villainous monsters only one has scales and slime, but Allison's grandfather is certainly vile on the inside.

I love how they are having Allison's dad straddle the line of the good guy and every scene her mom is in is just hilarious despite the fact that she says maybe one line an episode. Anyone who has seen the Vampire Diaries has seen Damon's humorously bad eye acting, but this woman could burn a hole through battle steel with her venomous gaze. You can practically see Scott tuck his tail and whimper when she looks at him across the table. A fun episode.