Teen Wolf

Co-Captain

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Aug 01, 2011 on MTV - Music Television

• Can we please stop hitting Stiles's Jeep?

This was a great episode in which quite a lot happened, and an episode which finished off in truly explosive fashion. Scott survived the explosive ending, but Derek is in quite the predicament while Alison learns some huge information. Not too sure where Jackson ended up in the firefight, but I guess we will see that next time.

The episode was super intense, and i think the great tempo was evident right throughout.

I must say that I don't really like the Alpha guy - the character is just not compelling for me, and he feels truly like an extra.

Other than that, superb in every way, and I look forward to seeing the last 2 episodes of the season!
  • Co-Captain

Co-Captain was a perfect episode of Teen Wolf because it blended all the elements that make this show great into one episode with lots of action, drama, intrigue, surprise and decisions. There was also a lot of character and plot development. Scott was looking out for Jackson which seems natural and Stiles created a clever diversion to save Scott's Mother. The Alpha is testing Scott and makes his intentions clear and it was interesting how they interacted and that Scott submitted to him by allowing his Mom to go on a date with the Alpha. The Argents are moving in and Scott could be in trouble. Allison of course is left waiting for Scott and decides to leave eventually which makes sense but I hope it wont get in the way of their relationship. I look forward to watching the next episode of Teen Wolf!!!!!!!!!