Teen Wolf

Code Breaker

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Aug 15, 2011 on MTV - Music Television

• His username is Alison? His password is also Alison?

This was a highly intriguing season finale which effectively wraps up a lot of the main storyline behind Season 1, while opening a lot of doors for the direction in which Season 2 will potentially be headed.

The storyline was great and it really did a great job of bringing a lot of characters together for an intense conclusion. Nice to see that Lydia's awesome molotov cocktail idea from Episode 7 finally paid off as well!

All up, I had a lot of fun watching the season and I'm looking forward to seeing some more!
  • Code Breaker

Code Breaker was a perfect episode and season finale of Teen Wolf. I really enjoyed watching this episode because the story lines all played out well and there was lots of action, drama, intrigue and surprise. I thought it was cool how Scott put pieces of the past together and helped Derek escape from Kate Argent. The Alpha used Stiles and offered him a reward, which Stiles reluctantly refused for now. It was cool to see him question if he wanted it or not. I also like how the Argent's handled the situation at hand and stand by a code. Allison was awesome and knows how to hold her own. The ending of this episode left a lot of doors open for another season but ended on a high note for sure!!!!!!!!!