A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television
So, I realized I only sort of knew some miscellaneous things about jaguars. I decided to do a quick google search, and this was one of the first lines in the wikipedia entries:

The jaguar is largely a solitary, opportunistic, stalk-and-ambush predator at the top of the food chain (an apex predator).

Um, that totally sounds like the Kate Argent we met first season.

Then there is this:

The jaguar can take virtually any terrestrial or riparian vertebrate found in Central or South America, with a preference for large prey. The jaguar is more of a dietary generalist than its Old World cousins: the American tropics have a high diversity of small animals but relatively low populations and diversity of the large ungulates which this genus favors.[49] They regularly take adult caimans,[50] deer, capybaras, tapirs, peccaries, dogs, foxes, and sometimes even anacondas.

So, now I am worried about Kira not being quite so invincible (and Kate, you might have been helpful this past season...). And can't help but remember that Malia, who I hope maintains her reference to thing that a human shouldn't know and just not know it is inappropriate, did mention off hand she spent a lot of time running from cougars. Jaguars = cougars. I know Kate doesn't have a pride and probably doesn't want one, but, eek.
Follow this Show
Members