A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television
I've been reading about Colton Haynes visiting the Teen Wolf season 4 set. Tyler Hoechlin and Holland Roden tweeted pics of themselves with their former cast mate. The general consensus seems to be that Colton will not be apart of season 4 (and that has me seriously bummed). But what I'm wondering is... Could he possibly return in the future (like season 5 for instance)? Jeff Davis and co have had so many tricks up their sleeves. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually have Colton Haynes pop up during season 4. What do you guys think? How likely is it that Colton Haynes will show up on Teen Wolf during season 4 (or later seasons)? I never realized what a great bad guy Jackson was until he was gone...
Comments (14)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Jul 16, 2014
I started watching Arrow for Colton, but so far (I'm only up to early season 2), Roy Harper is beyond boring to me. I think Jackson was a much better character with real potential for good development and backstory. And he definitely had more screen time in Teen Wolf since all of season 2 was focused on Jackson. I've heard that Colton chose Arrow for the money, though. It's on a bigger network with way more viewers, and the pay per episode is like 3x as much. I would love him to come back to Teen Wolf but as boring as Roy Harper is, it would be a step backwards career-wise.
Flag
Jul 19, 2014
In that case, maybe he'd do an episode or two just for his fans, friends and memories. I can only hope :)
Flag
Jun 30, 2014
He might be showing up long enough to wrap up his character, though I'd be thrilled if he comes back as a recurring character.
Flag
Jul 03, 2014
I'd settle for either :D
Flag
Jun 25, 2014
Colton was crazy for leaving in the first place. His character on Arrow has been crap.

I would not be suprised if he shows up in an episode.
Flag
Jun 25, 2014
I didn't blame him for leaving (at the time) since he'd basically been demoted on Teen Wolf. He might have felt differently, however, if he'd known how much they'd decrease Scott's screen time (and Scott is supposedly the main character). Still, I'd like to see him back one day. I have never seen Arrow and I have no interest in ever watching it :P
Flag
Jun 29, 2014
I actually like arrow but I feel like overall Colton had more screen time on TW than Arrow.

I would have originally said there is no way he would be back, but if he was on set maybe there is some fence mending going on. I'm sure there will be a season 5, and if there is I bet we don't get it until next June maybe later. If that's true, shooting might be able to work around his arrow schedule.
Flag
May 28, 2014
i do hope he will come back in season 4 he is the most interesting person in TW
Flag
May 29, 2014
I couldn't stand the sight of him at first but he was interesting. I didn't realize how much I'd actually started to like his character until he left the show. Jackson brings a different dynamic to the show and I'd love to see him back again, even just an appearance or two (or ten). :P
Flag
May 23, 2014
Maybe he was just visiting Holland or the whole cast as a friend... but I do hope he's coming back at some point (although his character on Arrow seems to be important enough to stay for at least a few more seasons...)
Flag
May 24, 2014
Lots of actors have juggled two shows at once or in some cases a TV show/movie career so I can never give up hope that he'll come back :P You might be right about him just visiting as a friend, however. I read somewhere (a few months after his departure) that he was still friends with most of the cast.
Flag
Jun 05, 2014
people who do more than one show are usually just guest stars or the shows have short seasons, like how British actors will be in 4 or 5 different series a year.
Flag
Jul 08, 2014
Mama McCall was pulling double duty on both Teen Wolf and The Walking Dead until her character got killed off in the latter. Now she's also on Chicago Fire. Her characters on CF and TWD aren't as central as the one in TW, which I realize isn't exactly a primary role either, but it does show that actors are capable of making appearances on multiple shows as long as they're not main cast members. Is Colton a star on Arrow, or is Roy just a recurring character? I can't remember. Still, it seems like his appearances are small enough that he could be on both shows at once, especially considering the shooting schedule.
Flag
Jun 06, 2014
Yes :D
Flag
Follow this Show
Members