A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television (Returning Summer 2017)

It's been reported that in an upcoming episode a "major character" will die. Granted, who counts as "major" is a little vague, but its enough to allow for some guessing! Check out my list of candidates in the poll below, or offer your own idea for who may soon be headed to the great wolf den in the sky.

Comments (19)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Okay I rewatched the trailer because I was kind of convinced they had covered all the scenes except the opening one and I found one other (well two but they will be doing that on Monday) and well all Ms. Blake detractors might feel horrible. See there in the trailer there is a scene in Derek's apartment where he is heartbroken and clearly kneeling. I had initially thought it had something to do with Erica. But here is my guess for the fairly major death. So Kali and Derek start fighting while the twins hold Jennifer. Then Aiden maybe seeing the fight not going in Kail's direction or just over anxious kills Jennifer. This is the final straw for Ethan who I believe is having an internal struggle and he leaves and Kali runs because that ain't how it was supposed to go. Derek becomes unhinged and does something stupid....what I don't know...
Flag
I'm not sure if Jennifer is a major character yet, but its certainly an interesting theory!
Flag
My guess is Deaton, I thought one of the Alphas, but they all seem present in the future episode descriptions, but of course Deaton does too so I am not sure if, for example, in episode 12 where Scott and Stiles are acting under Deaton's advice is that advice he left behind? And it is in an effort to stop Deucalion's plot from coming to fruition, but perhaps it is a snowball he put into effect that his death won't stop. After Monday's episode, I would put Boyd on that list as well because I think he might throw himself headlong into danger with the Alphas because I think they might be responsible for both his girlfriend/friend's death, but likely his sister's as well. And randomly, Alison should turn 18 this year. They may just totally make her without any family....
Flag
Nah, I'm pretty sure the main cast (Derek, Allison, Scott, Stiles, Lydia) is safe, and I throw in Isaac as well, he is practically the star of this show ;)... I don't really think Boyd and Cora told their story yet, so they'll stay. Sassy Peter? Never. One of the parents? Well, Derek can't become the legal guardian of all of them, can he ;)?
So... My guess is either one of the Alphas (I can see them pushing Scott to become an Alpha) or, and I really hate to say this, Danny. I have a really bad feeling about Danny :(...
Flag
I sincerely hope it's Boyd (even if he doesn't count as a "major" character. Or Allison. I'd be cool with Allison dying because she's kind of been annoying me lately (or, you know, from the beginning). I never liked her much but since I think we all know that she isn't going anywhere anytime soon I'll settle for letting poor, recently friendless Boyd die. I just hope they let Isaac and Sheriff Stilinski live.
Oh, and I almost forgot about Peter. He better not die either.
Flag
I need more information on what characters can be considered major, is Danny a major character, I guess we can assume Harris was a minor character, Danny didn't get much more air time than Harris, so I guess he is minor character(maybe). I don't think Sheriff Stilinski is going to die, and I hope it won't be Mama McCall, but it could be her, or maybe Isaac, who is definitely a major character.
Flag
There is a promo for the new season of teen wolf that teases several scenes from the season. If you watch closely you'll notice toward the end that decaulion is holding scott's mother my the throat, he tells her he's coming after all of them and then kills her/ slashes her throat.
Flag
Seriously? I haven't seen that, but that's one spoilerific teaser! I'm not going to watch it
Flag
Yeah. They don't air it very often and its only like 3 second clip but im 99% sure that decaulion is holding scott's mom by the throat. Its either her or the teacher but it looks way more like scott's mom.
Flag
look at this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDjN5l7Pp1Q.
at about the 1:20 mark you'll see the scene im referring too.
Is mrs. mcall a major character?
Flag
I don't want but I think Isaac is going to die.
Flag
I think it's going to be him, too. I really don't want him to die. He's become one of my favorite characters.
Flag
I'm not sure who it is, but I feel like whoever dies is part of the supernatural (so no to Stiles' dad or Mrs. McCall) and will be brought back to life very soon after. My main guess is Derek since Scott would grow and it gives a new wrinkle to a lot of storylines. The next guess would probably be Isaac, but I hope that isn't true. Either way, I feel like there's going to be some Uncle Peter in our future and that is almost never a bad thing.
Flag
Derek dying would be very interesting indeed! Now I'm almost starting to hope he will haha
Flag
Hmmm, this is a hard guess. I don't think it will be Stiles' dad though. It would change Stiles' character. He would almost have to go down a dark road and part of the whole TV show is Stiles' quirkiness, innocence, and fun. It could be our super mysterious veterinarian, but I'm not sure. Maybe Boyd, but he isn't someone I would consider a huge character atm. But as much as it pains me to say it, doesn't Derek have to die for Scott to become the alpha (which we have seen clips of), I don't know if it's just the death of the alpha that sends the next in line to become alpha or if Scott has to do it himself? And I am still not completely sure, is Scott part of the pack now or is he still consider himself omega? I'm just crossing my fingers for all the characters I do like to survive, ha ha.
Flag
My guess is Stiles' dad. I've been praying that they bring him into the loop and they haven't. And I think that can only get him hurt or killed.
Flag
He knows what's going on - he found out at the same time. Mrs. McCall did during the Police Station shoot out.
Flag
No, he was knocked out at the time. But im suee he is way more suspicious of whats going on in town then Stiles believes.
Flag
In the season teaser the ending part is kinda suspicious where Scott lays there Allison going franctic on him. I do not think he will obviously die for realsies but I am guessing that dying process might make him the Alpha? or whatnot. Anyways I am betting him
Flag
Follow this Show
Members