A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television
In the latest recap Price brought up an interesting point which seems to affect a lot of us Teen Wolf fans, especially those of us who are a little older than the seemingly intended demographic: When we try to tell people we watch Teen Wolf they don't take it seriously, or don't take us seriously, and dismiss it.

So how do we try to convince them to take it seriously? I have friends who are willing to watch, but only watched the first couple of episodes and dismissed it as a teen paranormal romance show, which the first few episodes really can come across as.

Clearly introducing people to 3B and saying 'catch up' is going to alienate them a little as well, because they won't be able to understand what's going on and they don't know the characters and the history.

So how do you introduce someone to the show? Which episodes would you show them first that would be good examples of why we love this show, but wouldn't require in depth understanding of the back-story or ruin the surprises if they then want to watch it from the beginning onwards?

I'm thinking of telling my friend to watch Night School first, as that's the episode I remember first thinking 'this show is actually amazing'. It's got Lydia showing off her intelligence. It's got the query of whether Derek's a good guy or a bad guy. It has the alpha being scary and Scott's struggle with the wolf. But there have got to be some more episodes that people would recommend.

Has anyone actually introduced people to the show like this? What about people who didn't start watching from the beginning and have done things out of order? What problems did you have?
Follow this Show
Members