A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television
OH MY ACHING HEART!

Isaac survived the finale, but is still leaving me.

From E! Online:

"Daniel Sharman came to us, much like Crystal did, and said that he wanted to go out for pilot season and for movies and try something new," Davis says.

"He specifically asked that we not kill off Isaac, so that he could have the chance to return. He said he loved the role so much that he wanted to be able to come back if there was a chance," Davis reveals. "But he was at a position where he wanted to stretch his creative wings and I said to him, ‘Well, if we can't convince you to come back, we'll definitely leave the door open for you.'"

As for how Sharman's exit will be addressed in season four, Davis spills that Isaac and Argent (JR Bourne), Allison's father, headed off to France at the end of the season three finale. "The story is going to be that Argent sort of takes a sabbatical in France to deal with the death of his daughter and Isaac goes with him, that's why you see them leaving out the door." (It's also worth mentioning that Davis confirms, "JR is a part of season four.")

And fans may remember that another Teen Wolf character headed off to Europe afterColton Haynes left the show after season two, with Jackson moving to London.
"I think that would be awesome: Isaac and Jackson in London," Davis jokes. "It's Teen Wolf: European!"

Teen Wolf
's fourth season premieres June 23 on MTV."

So he's not killed off and there's possibility that he may return. I guess it's better than him dying. But still. WHY!

I was sure he was gonna be full-time character and even end up in the opening!
Also I was the first to guess that he would get killed off on another post, but he didn't he's just leaving the show.

This just took all the calmness I gathered after watching the finale.

Also while I love Daniel Sharman's face, anyone care to give insight on if he as an actor is would be doing anything bigger than Teen Wolf? I mean Colton Haynes was gaining popularity and such before he left and just had an entire season where he was one of the main characters.

If he does get a new show hopefully it's watchable and he's a main character, otherwise come back!!!

Also this leaves us with Scott only having Derek as were-backup he can trust. There's Malia but we don't really know her.

I'm just gonna hope he come back and guess star. He could come back guys, give me hope.

55 Comments
Follow this Show
Members
  • 5:30 pm
    Thursday Night Football
    CBS
  • 8:00 pm
    The Biggest Loser The Knockout
    NEW
    NBC
  • 9:00 pm
    OK! TV