A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television

I don't know much about MTV's Teen Wolf except that it looks great with words typed over it, but at yesterday's Comic-Con panel the network stunned audiences with this thrilling trailer with footage of what's in store for the rest of the season (the series is currently seven episodes into the dozen episodes slated for the first half of Season 3). 

Poor Scott's mom! Poor everyone who was 'shipping Stiles with someone other than Lydia! Poor shirt that that hunky heartthrob was wearing! That was lots of good stuff packed into less than two minutes. 

MTV also revealed the return date for Season 3's second half: January 6, 2014. But let's not get ahead of ourselves... we still have a midseason finale to get to.

Teen Wolf airs Mondays nights at 10pm on MTV.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 3/8/2016

Season 5 : Episode 20

44 Comments
Comments (44)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Amazing! Was that an actual wolf? Does that mean Derek's mom is back or does someone else have/get the ability to shapeshift into a full wolf?
Flag
Nooooo! I hadn't realized it was such a long hiatus - I've been happy about the longer season, unaware of the long, dreary drought of a Teen Wolf-less fall. :(
That being said, all the little hints look AMAZING and I want it all NOW! :D
(And no, I don't think ONE kiss between Stiles and Lydia means anything other than them growing closer - I'm usually a Sterek-shipper, but after Visions I've come to see Cora as a possible, acceptable alternative. ;)
Flag
The trailer was for the final episodes this set of 12, not for the second (back 12) half, if that's what you meant by hints.
Flag
Its sweet that Lydia kissed Stiles, but I do not want their relationship to change from been friends only, I think it would spoil things.
Flag
They've pretty much already revealed it's a friendly kiss.
Flag
sockt alfa yesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!
Flag
NO! am i the only one who didn`t realise, that a prolonged season three meant midseason break and then waiting for another (almost) six months? i was prepared for 22 weeks of teen wolf-goodness! NO!
now i`m awake. thank you.
Flag
I assumed they'd take a break, maybe finish in fall but January is ridiculous. that usually means the following season will take longer to premiere.
Flag
The only ship I'm down with is stiles/Dylan and me
Flag
Yay, awesome! Love this show. :)
Flag
Ummm.... F*** me! Yeah, that's all I got. Emotions are running too high. This show is going to kill me, I swear!
Flag
I am so excited for the rest of season 3a but the break is gonna kill me!!!
Flag
First off, that Darach looks disgusting up close. Second off, Peter is going to transform!!!! I am way too excited for that. Also, I don't think Lydia and Stiles are going to be together, sadly; it looked like Stiles was freaking out and Lydia was using the kiss to reel him back in. I hope I'm wrong though
Flag
I think you are right, it appeared that way to me too.
Flag
Damn it, Tim. I was starting to get really mad... I thought your post meant TW was on hiatus until 1/6/14, and that's just way too damn long. *deep breaths* I'm alright now.
Flag
Nice trailer but definitely not enough mountain ash
Flag
What do you MEAN "Poor everyone who was shipping Stiles with someone other than Lydia"? We've been waiting for this since like season 1!

And wow, gave me the gooses. But who else hates, hiatus'? It's like CW all over again.
Flag
At least it's only four months instead of nine. And assuming it gets renewed for season four (which seems like a complete duh), that would mean the next layoff is also fairly short.
Flag
Since this one was "... unavailable from my location" I had to find one on Youtube. Assuming I watched the same trailer, that was pretty awesome. Well made, Teen Wolf, well made.
Flag
Yes it' a WOW for me too.
So I'll wait!
Flag
AWMG!!!!

Finally they made Lydia and Stiles happen! <3333
Trailer looks great! Thanks Tim.
Flag
Is it just me, or is Gerard turning into Emperor Palpatine, vocally?
Flag
Oh MAN.

1. This is all not including the five episodes left this summer?! WHAAA?!

2. We only have to wait until January?! WHAAAA?!

3. This show has become a dark masterpiece. I'd say whaaaa, but I'm hardly surprised.
Flag
It can't be... but if it is...
Flag
And don't forget all the other awesome shit in that trailer. Ohmygod, we have to wait until freakin' January? How are we going to survive???

Flag
LYDIA KISSED STILES!
Flag
Holy crap...that was pretty awesome. Looks like we have some good stuff coming up!
Flag
OMG how awesome!!
Flag
No, they can't allowed to hurt Mama McCall or Sheriff Stilinski!!
Flag
Now that TW is no longer filming in Georgia, I was wondering if it would be Mama McCall or Karen who'd bite the dust... I really thought it'd be Karen though, given the average life expectancy of TWD characters.
Flag
I also think it might be the end of Mama McCall, it all depends on whether she dies in the first half of TWD season 4, since TW season 3b is about to start filming as well as the second half TWD season 4, which I feel is unlikely since I think she is supposed to be Rick's new love interest.
Flag
Is she? Oh crap. :(
I was really surprised when she survived the season finale of TWD, but I figured she could pull double duty since the shows were being filmed in the same state. Well, that's... man. :(
Flag
Too true. Rather, they like to take good female characters, make them wholly unlikeable, and then attempt to redeem them in death. I never disliked Lori because her character didn't deviate too much from the comics, and I could see her motivations. Her silent suffering and self sacrifice for the sake of her child completely redeemed her in my eyes, and I was sad to see her go.

I'm still mad about Andrea. Such a strong character in the books, but MY GOD did mess her up in the show. They tried to redeem her through her explanation, but it still felt weak. Plus, they way she died was stupid, frustrating, and infuriating. I was sad that I wouldn't ever get to see her become the character she was meant to be, but at the same time relieved that her (and my) pain was finally over.

What worries me is that they seem to be doing the same thing with Tyrese in the trailer. Everyone jumps out of the car to fight/escape, and he just sits there for a bit with the door wide open. Then decides that "stand your ground" with a hammer is the right tactic to use with a horde of zombies.
More +
Flag
I hope I'm wrong, especially since TWD has a horrible track record for writing women, and I don't want to hate Karen.
Flag
Omg!! That was amazing! I'm so mind blown that I don't even know what to say! :O
Flag
This show went from good in the first season, to great in the second season, too Awesome the third season. And it's only been 7 episodes. I'm so glad I hopped on to watch this show because I almost didn't, and that would've been the worst.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members