A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television
Not going to give away any spoilers so don't worry...
Just finished watching it (I'm not from the US so I don't have to feel bad that I'm hurting the ratings by watching it early...) and just have to say...
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!
That was an amazing episode! Perfect on so many levels...
I spent the last week trying to imagine how this part of the season is going to end - and this was better than anything I ever imagined...
Now I just have to bite my tounge and not give away any spoilers until monday when you all get to see it....
Comments (6)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Aug 18, 2013
Also and I swore this way at the beginning of this half...I am not watching any trailersor spoilers for the second half of the season before it starts. I found some stuff easy to tell is misdirection in them which makes it easy to guess and a lot of info that you can reason out. Like Scott's dad that was one of my guesses. I knew druids were important. I think everyone guessed Lydia was a banshee (though didthat actually answer any qquestions we had about her). Already for next season I am guessing the kitsune will seem like a bad guy but I think she will be an Inari kitsune who will test Scott and his corruptibiity and because she is not full kitsune she doesn't remain objective and falls for Scott and someone that makes at least Allison'portion of the her and Isaac thing okay.
Flag
Aug 18, 2013
I accidentally discovered the presumed big bad of next season (though I must confess I figured it was the plan of the character last week and I am not sure how the character goes about it though I can guess but this character hasn't had a plan that hasn't worked in now three years) butthat is really the only thing I know for sure so I am trying to forget about it and hoping Breaking Bad and True Blood will help. But stay off youtube even the funny little mixes people do because spoilers are all over the place. But a thought for all others spoiled...how many times are we satisfied with a one watch through. Heck I am even contemplating rewatching Season 1 today first because I had heard events there were important and now that I know....well I really want to review the pack rules that Derek was telling Scott when back then.
Flag
Aug 19, 2013
Would you consider it a spoiler if I give you my opinion on re-watching all/part of season 1 before seeing the finale tomorrow? Let me know.
Flag
Aug 19, 2013
Yes, I mean, I know now I watched too many of the first season (I basically watched the first DVD and had every intention of watching Night School too, though that is in a kind of boring mid season stretch) and I basically just needed the first half of the season premiere (I think it is meant to be viewed in a two hour block, just like Alpha Pact and Lunar Ellipse). But, after eleven tonight, I am all for in depth discussions.
Flag
Aug 18, 2013
I loved the begining of the episode it was super awesome!!! And some serious shit goes down, but now the wait til January will KILL ME!!!!!!!
Flag
Aug 18, 2013
I'm very excited to see the episode when it comes out! :) Should be good!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members