A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television
Potential spoilers
-
-
-
-
-
I just saw this sneak peek of Meredith talking to Peter at the police station and I am more excited than ever for Sunday's episode. Meredith touches Peter's face and comments that "they're all gone", evidently talking about the burns that once covered half his face. Lydia remarks that Meredith and Peter have met before. My mind is racing, trying to decide what this could all mean.

Did Meredith feel bad for Peter, and that's why she left him off the dead pool? I'm assuming they were in the hospital together. Did they ever converse or did she just feel sorry for him from afar? For all I know, she was actually a little insane and imagined herself talking to him. Or, he actually spoke to her while supposedly in a vegetative state, knowing that no one would believe her if she mentioned that he could talk.

Someone here in the community said that they suspected Peter and Meredith might have met at the hospital or at Eichen House (I'm sorry; I can't remember who said it). Good call!

This sneak peek leaves me with too many questions. Is Peter the actual Benefactor? If so, how could he and Meredith essentially be partners without having seen each other all this time? (She is genuinely surprised and maybe happy that he doesn't have the burns on his face). Were they friends and is that why his name is not on the list? Or another possibility, Meredith created this list a long time ago, not knowing that it would be used as a hit list? (But if that's the case, what would be the purpose of putting such a list together in the first place)?

The community is usually very quiet during the weekends. I hope there's someone who has some thoughts on this. Either way, I'll still eagerly be watching on Sunday.
Comments (2)
Submit
It does take you back to a basically totally forgotten about mystery about Season 1 and Peter. When Derek showed him to Scott (at a long term care facility, which seems different than the hospital and doesn't look to be a part of Eichen House) he basically told Scott that Peter had been catatonic since the fire. And then when Derek asks him about the Alpha toward the end of the season probably early in the episode where he is revealed as the Alpha, it seems clear he hasn't heard from Peter in some time. Which leads to the question, how did a catatonic Peter communicated with his little nurse henchmen, who clearly covered for him when he left the hospital because Derek, as his adult next of kin, never heard about it. So, I almost wonder if Meredith was the one to bring him out of it in the first place and if you remember the version of young Peter that Lydia met, he can be pretty charming. And that dude who woke from the coma was pretty angry. I almost wonder if he gave Meredith the idea, and she took it further by making the list like Peter's revenge list and got help from other sources. So, Peter never imagined it actually going as far as she and whoever helped her has taken it, but he is the impetus thought and Meredith kept him off the list because he was nice to her. And then he figured out the banshee stuff he used Lydia for through her.
More+
Flag
I like your theory. It's better than what I can come up with. Yes, there is a lot about Peter from season 1 left up in the air and I think your theory fits. Now lets see how close it will be to whatever Jeff Davis and co have come up with. There has to be a damn good reason why Meredith didn't put Peter on the list...
Flag
Follow this Show
Members