A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television (Returning Summer 2017)
Im writing this on my phone so I can't figure out at this point how to put links in but my general feelings are summed up by the intro to Prince's recap and an article in buzzfeed. I believe Teen Wolf did an excellent job of Allison as a character who grew. And I never g kund her and Scott annoying which I attribute to her. I mean it got to a point even with her and Isaac that I was actually worried about Isaac's feelings.

anyway. I rewatched the episode tonight and I still found myself more focused on listening and watching Crystal Reed and Tyler Posey in her death scene the scene between her and her father earlier in the episode had me crying.

I hope they kick the Nogistune's ass and I don't care what he looks like and I hope Lydia gets to pull the final plug so he can never be resurrected in another form in seventy more years.
Comments (41)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Mar 23, 2014
And did you guys hear that another character will die on the season finale? It's all over the internet:

When I finished watching 3x23 I kind of laughed at the thought of what if Allison's death is not that death we've been talking about for weeks (the death JD was referring to)?

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=676366482421139&set=a.504477349610054.1073741828.504472859610503&type=1&theater
Flag
Mar 23, 2014
And I do have this fear...the Nogitsune is not resolved by the end.
Flag
Mar 23, 2014
But I guess just an alert...I usually get the authorized ones on my Facebook page and I haven't yet (because that does seem like Lydia is danger though if this is true I might suggest she just got control in 323 and doesn't have to scream anymore except in warning)
Flag
Mar 23, 2014
But I suspect this is the twins or one of our beloved grown ups. I still kind of think it is only one of the twins butnot both like one of their commitments to the Leftovers is less time consuming *like one of them gets ytaken). Using the same reasoning that I think Malia and Kira are still around...my money is on Ethan dying. The twin who plays Aiden seems to be doing a lot more extra stuff which seemed to be a lot of at the end of season filming.
Flag
Mar 20, 2014
Did anyone notice that Isaac was on the verge of losing when Allison died. He started to rock back and forth like a crazy person. I think he's not going to take it very well..because Allison died for him. She saved his life.
Flag
Mar 20, 2014
Yeah...the Oni she killed was about to sweep its sword to lob off his head. I think its going to be some time before he really understands that Allison had a solider mentality and if she had a choice this was the way to go in saving her best friend and her boyf
Flag
yyw
Mar 20, 2014
I did cry...and don't want to watching again. I will miss her a lot...
Flag
Mar 20, 2014
Though, I have to say you get some of the issues with the rest of the episode resolved, like why did they wait until nightfall, etcetera, and then even why the Nogistune needed Lydia because I didn't understand him the first time around.
Flag
Mar 22, 2014
After reading the comments in Price's recap, I understood this episode made absolutelt NO SENSE, and for Teen Wolf that's a first. It was good because of characters, acting and its general wellness, but... I'm pretty disappointed Allison had to die in a nonsense episode!
Flag
Mar 22, 2014
Watch it again the timeline does make sense then.
Flag
Mar 22, 2014
But would she at still know nogitsune would take the oni since he had her final tail?
Flag
Mar 22, 2014
Oh I'm not talking about the timeline! I meant what was happening made no sense to me. You may be right about Lydia (I've read your other answer to me :)), but what about Noshiko wanting Kira to reforge the sword and then wanting to kill Nogitsune herself? Or playing Go in her own style as an hint, but now wanting Kira to find her? Or going in the first place not knowing (?) the Oni would be stolen from her?
And I still think I would notice if some dark samurai went ahead trying to kill, I wouldn't need someone screaming about it :)
Flag
Mar 20, 2014
I can't bring my self to watch it again but remembering back a few things left me with questions, like what's the importance of the arrowhead and who is this other family that has argent so worried and is there a connection between them and the Spanish lady with the interest in Alison.
Flag
Mar 20, 2014
The arrow is her weapon as much as gun his her father's so she thought it was symbolic. I am curious about the fleur de lis on both. I don't know if we have seen that as the Argent family symbol since Kate Argent's box first season. I actually watched it a second time to specifically catch Derek and Chris conversation about the bullet. They both said it wasn't Mariah who I assume is the Spanish lady by recognition of whatever symbol was on that bullet. Chris seemed freaked which means it was one of Kate's bullets or maybe he had another sibling out there. I think next season the main outside threat is hoing to be supernatural hunters. Basically to give our characters some time to grieve.
Flag
Mar 20, 2014
Thanks that makes a lot of sence, usually I'm pretty clued up on those things and don't miss a trick but the emotional content behind the episode as a whole blinded me from seeing and thinking clearly
Flag
Mar 20, 2014
I also found myself, in my second watching, finding it so much easier to understand what the Nogistune was doing. Particularly that the only actual reason he really needed Lydia was to let him know when his own death was about to happen, which meant the Oni were close, to snap the tail. I just couldn't understand a damn thing he said the first time though because I was looking at the clock (usually I am able to guess whose is coming based on the time of the episode, but I couldn't figure it out and sort of was thinking the show was going to leave us on a cliffhanger until next week) on my phone since I was recording this and the Blacklist at the same time, hence, no time on my DVR was being shown.
Flag
Mar 22, 2014
I don't understand that. Nogitsune's plan could work if Lydia ever cooperated telling him "hey now you're about to die" but even if that was the case, I think he would have noticed the onis approaching even without Lydia.
Flag
Mar 21, 2014
Don't even get me started on the blacklist, that was just a WOW, OMG, WHAT THE HELL, WHY ...... kind of episode.
Flag
Mar 20, 2014
I wasn't really shocked about Allison's death, and I didn't cry(I guess I'm a jaded A-hole) but it does stings. I was shocked however at Allison's last few sentences. About how much she loved Scott, and to tell her dad(I assume that she loved him? or that she figured out how to kill Oni?) Where was Isaac's goodbye? I'm guessing this will cause some tension between Scott & Isaac in the future...
Flag
Mar 20, 2014
I didn't cry at the death scene either. I think what she was saying was yhat Scott was her first love and she loved him but not in love. If Isaac had come over there would have been something but he was kind of injured at the time. I think it might cause tension but entirely from Isaac because I think Scott gets what she was saying and they both had moved on .
Flag
Mar 22, 2014
I agree with you, but still, she did wondered in the elevator if she had done a mistake with Scott and that ending leaves me a bit confused. Add the fact I've never felt her particularly committed to Isaac, but this could be just me.
Flag
Mar 22, 2014
But that happens when you are still in the same group with an ex. Especially b if you know you were the bad actor that caused the break up.
Flag
Mar 22, 2014
Thanks, I wouldn't know anything about such situations!
Flag
Mar 22, 2014
That I LOVE YOU was an I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU, not an Awww ur sweet, i love you *SMILEYFACE* FRIENDZONED BURNN FOR ETERNITY x99999
Flag
Mar 20, 2014
I agree! Great episode, well done! Dynamics were fantastic and it was a good send off for Allison, but it is truly time for the Nogitsune. He's had his wins...plenty of them...but its time for Scott and all his many supernatural friends and allies to kick this villain to the curb!
Flag
Mar 20, 2014
Hear!!! Hear!!!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 7:00 pm
    NFL Football Los Angeles Rams at Oakland Raiders
    CBS
  •  
    NFL Football Los Angeles Rams at Oakland Raiders
    CW