A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television (Returning Summer 2017)
Created and published by: Teen Wolf Music
5 Comments
Comments (5)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Jul 15, 2014
I don't know about the new title sequence. On one hand I'm glad they updated the part for Stiles and that Scott no longer exhibits his magical power of levitating, but on the other hand I feel like Malia's part should have something to do with her character. Scott has the whole red eyes thing going on, Stiles is solving with his multi-coloured string, Derek has a picture of a wolf that like flashes at the start of his section, Lydia is screaming, even Kira is doing some fancy stuff with her Sword of Uselessness, but Malia... just stands there. Also is it just me or does Scott look like he wants to brutally murder somebody/the next thing that moves based on the way he is glaring at the end of his section?
Flag
Jun 24, 2014
I LOVE IT! Specially Stiles' part! They did an amazing job on this!
Flag
Jun 24, 2014
I don't think I like it?? Like, the original cast look cool; obviously they're reusing Derek's and Lydias, so that's fine, and Scott's and Style's look good and match them. But, Malia and Kira look so. . .stiff? and especially Malia's make it seem like some run-of-the-mill-teen-soapy-drama opening, she's just standing there. . .I guess Kira's shows us what she's about, but it's too on the nose. . I don't know, I like half of it, and dislike the other half.
Flag
Jun 17, 2014
Now looking at the title sequence I got suddenly a bit sad of the loss of Allison...
Flag
Jun 17, 2014
Very awesome!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members