A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television
What are we going to do if they kill Stiles? I know for one I taking a week off work and going to the online wake.
Comments (8)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I don't think the show would work without Stiles and I truly doubt that I'd be able to watch it if he wasn't there.
Flag
They would never kill Stiles. If they killed Stiles, they would basically kill the show, and I am pretty sure they are aware of that! :)
Flag
I don't think they're crazy enough to kill Stiles unless the actor decides to call it quits, which I don't think he's crazy enough to do, haha. Stiles has always been one of the best characters - the best IMHO - so I don't see them gaining anything from killing him. It's not like they're desperate for ratings or anything.... are they?
Flag
You think they're going to kill off the show's most popular character and alienate half the fanbase? This isn't Game of Thrones :P
Flag
you got to know that's where the fear started for me what they did to the wolf's I cried for two days
Flag
How about what my initial instinct about what might happen, like I believe Stiles that we know and love gets stuck in an Otherworld to like watch while the Void Kitsune controls his body and he might just get to see his body kill Derek.
Flag
noooooooooooooo
Flag
No, thanks. ^^ If someone "major" has to die, I'd prefer it to be Isaac. The hardcore gang from season one should stay together.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members