A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television (Returning Summer 2017)

I was trolling about Tumblr and I found this post. I couldn't decide which one to share, so why not share them all?!

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 1/31/2017

Season 6 : Episode 10

10 Comments
Comments (10)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
If Lydia and Stiles get to gether, that would definitely be cool, and it would totally top the BIg Bang Theory couple, Penn/Lennard.
Flag
Hey, has anyone else watched the trailer they made for season 3B? Who is Stiles smooching? I can't tell if it's Lydia or not, but I'm hoping it is. And if so... does he kiss her while he is evil? :O
Flag
Staff
You should make this it's own post in the community so all the users who follow Teen Wolf can see it :)
Flag
Great idea! Will do! :)
Flag
We need more Stiles and Lydia kisses! :)
Flag
These two are such a great pairing; hilarious, touching...and they really do bring out the best in each other.
Flag
I can't really form an opinion on Stiles and Lydia. In the first two seasons I wanted Stiles to get his girl, but early in Season 3 they made it a point for Stiles to say he was ready to move on from his crush on Lydia and just remain friends. It feels like kind of a devolution for him to go back to crushing on her. I'd rather my characters grow, not digress.
Flag
I can't form and opinon either. First season i was like "Stydia? Bring it!" But now I kind of like how the look as friends, they're cute together but I don't know if as a couple or as good friends.
Flag
Staff
True, but feelings are hard! I think it's rational that he might go back on it if she suddenly showed interest or gave him any bit of hope. Or even just because he was wrong to think he was ready to move on. That feels like real life to me!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members