A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television

Stiles is the final sacrifice. He fits under every category of the sacrifices! He's a virgin, a warrior, a healer, and a philosopher. I think he is all of those things in some way! He's the little dot that will finish off everything. Please someone tell me this makes sense?

Comments (13)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
It totally makes sense story wise. I mean marketing wise that would be awful. Unless Dylan O'Brien was like "Nope I'm done." I can't imagine the show killing off one of the most beloved characters. It would upset wayyyy too many people
Flag
stiles Alison and Scott are all going to lose there parents that is so fucked up so are then all going to move in with Dereck
Flag
Well...Tyler Posey promised that both he and Stiles are still breathing at the end of this story, so probably not. But, he might be included in the Overlooked group of people who actually help in tonight's episode (my persons for the Overlooked...Peter, perhaps finally healed enough that he will join in, the Argents, while the Alphas are keeping an eye on them, I don't think they have accounted for them very well and I might suggest that the hospital might be a victim tonight in that Alison, Isaac and Chris decide that blowing it up might cure a lot of issues, and Stiles honestly because he hasn't really even crossed the bad guys radar as a threat and even Scott recognizes him as a potential time bomb about to go off on all of these people)
Flag
I, personally think Stiles is a warrior in his own account. I also think he heals in a very different maybe more emotional way. He also is smart and figures stuff out like a philosopher. And also a guardian because he loves and protects his friends!
Flag
To be honest, Scott is far more in line with being a final sacrifice:

He's a warrior (a mediocre one, but still one)
He's a healer (loves to heal dogs; so cute)
He's a philosopher (though he's a werewolf he doesn't want to fight/kill)
He's a guardian (protects friends, duh)

The only thing we don't know is if he's a virgin. I would think not since he had those secret meetings with Allison for so long, but then again I would guess that it would be mentioned if he slept with her. I'm too lazy to do research on it lol
Flag
dude there one part his mom goes to the Alison's mom and tell her about finding a box of 12 condom with one left come on what do you think and there the one time that he has sex with Jackson locked up in the van in season 2 before he finds out about being a little shit
Flag
It was strongly implied that Alison and scott slept together in motel California. Remember the scene in the shower when scott reminds Alison they've seen eachother naked?
Flag
He isn't a virgin, his mom like found a condom box with only one left in it
Flag
There we go. Thought there was something, but wasn't gonna look it up. Thanks a bunch
Flag
It doesnt really make sense.

- Under no definition at all is he a healer
- he's not really smart enough to be considered a philosopher, that would fit more to lydia

- he doesn't really fit as a warrior
- I don't think he really could be considered a guardian if we think of guardians as cops and parents

The only one he'd fit with is a virgin
Flag
The excuse everyone uses for this is that he 'healed' Derek (after the wolfbane bullet struck his arm). Not correct, but that's how they make the connection.

In the Parent Teacher conference scenes from Season 1, we know Stiles is extremely smart, just lacks focus. So saying he's not smart enough is not accurate.
Flag
I second that
Flag
It does make sense, save for the warrior and healer. As far as I'm concerned, Stiles is neither willing nor capable of combat against supernatural beings unless equipped with mountain ash. Furthermore, he's never actually "healed" anyone, physically.

Although, it would make sense if he is the final sacrifice, since Papa Stilinski was kidnapped (as a means to bait Stiles), and would answer why Darach didn't kill Papa Stilinski outright.

But I don't think he's going to be the final sacrifice.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members