A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television
Hey Teen Wolf Fans,
So a lot of you have probably noticed the finale leaked on iTunes. My producers and I saw it and downloaded it ourselves in the middle of the night. We had a few nervous breakdowns, tore some of our hair out, furiously wrung our hands and screamed out loud “How did this happen?!”
Regardless, we’re making a plea to you, all the great fans who have supported us from the first season, to not ruin the surprise for others who haven’t yet seen it and to still watch live if you can. As much as we love to think of ourselves as artists just here to entertain, this is all still a business and those ratings are what keep us making the best TV we can for incredible fans like you.
I was walking around set yesterday and saw over two hundred people working two different units, shooting actors on various sets. There were people laughing, enjoying themselves, but also knowing they would be working late into the night to get as many great shots and performances as they could. I love this cast and crew like family and would love to be able to come back to them on Tuesday morning and say “Your hard work has paid off guys. We did our best ratings yet.”
As always, we owe everything to you, the fans!
Thanks for the support. The cast will be live tweeting Monday night to share in the surprises with you.
Love,
Jeff

What will you do?
poll

21 Comments
Comments (21)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Wow how cute this message!!! compliments the fans, and just gives plain old truth about the raitings...and with fans like us really why not watch it twice if you want?? great message!! <3 and the episode was great btw!!
Flag
I'm still far too angry about Boyd's death to watch it live.
Flag
We will not watch the leaked video....
Flag
So tey came up with a neat way to get people to watch. A scene from the next part of the season will air after the finale
Flag
I WISH I could watch it live, but unfortunately I live in Europe and the timezones are a killer.
On the other hand, I don't want to spoil myself or others, so I'll probably wait until my regular Tuesday viewing. :)
Flag
I illegally download it every week because it is not on free tv here in Australia and I dont have Foxtel (cable tv). I never effect the ratings and I always by the DVDs when they are released. So I am amashamed I already downloaded it and watched it.

Thank you to all those who have the opportunity to affect the rating in the US and are waiting til Monday.
Flag
I would love to download it and find out what happens. I'm not going to do that though. I'm going to wait and wonder. I'll watch on Monday to show my support and make sure they get the ratings.
Flag
If you haven't been contacted by Nielsen and agreed to be part of their survey, then you don't contribute to the ratings by watching the episode on TV. They would have to come to your home and install some special equipment.

If you want to contribute, you have to buy the episode on iTunes or something. That will support the company making the show, but it's unclear (to me at least) if it will have any effect on renewal/cancellation decisions.
Flag
Thanks for the tip. Downloading now. Man, I wish I had known about this earlier today. I've been totally bored and had nothing to watch.
Flag
I've seen it now. It was OK, but I didn't like that Stiles made out with Derek.
Flag
Wait, did that really happen or are you just trolling? Because I feel like if it happened Tumblr would have exploded with joy.
Flag
I'm just messing with the Sterek shippers. Couldn't resist. I think Sterek is one of the worst ideas I've ever heard.

Flag
I was kind of conflicted. One hand it's an opportunity for a genuine bisexual relationship to play out on TV (I'm a firm believer that bisexuals don't get enough screen time compared to gays and lesbians), but on the other their tenuous friendship now is one of the best comedic elements of the show and I don't want that to be thrown away.
Flag
First, I thought, that someone was joking, but no. The TW episode is really out there.
Please, do not spoil the fun for anyone!
I try not to read anything concerning TW, because I wan't to watch the last episode when everybody else does. For me, it is more important, that the show continues. TW is the best and should be treated accordingly.
I'm dying like everybody else what will happen on the mid-season finale, but that's part of the fun.
Can't wait to find out what happens on the Lunar Eclipse! :)
Flag
Well I know what happens and I have to say it doesn't make me want to watch the episode. I am disappointed that I got told before hand . Im told it is a great one but knowing what happens and who dies...I just don't want to watch it anymore because I called them a hand full of episodes ago. I might still watch it but I doubt it
Flag
Im just not someone who can watch something once I know what happens anyway. I was kind of hoping that the deaths would play out differently
Flag
I got it last night but I wont be commenting until the review page comes up because i think it would be unfair to anyone who cant download it. Hopefully no one on the site ruins it for those people by giving away spoilers.
As I live in Ireland, watching it live was never a possibility.
Its good to see Jeff has accepted the situation and didnt go off on a rant - could you imagine a show runner like Ryan Murphy being so cool about it?
Flag
Same here. :) Personally I like spoilers (I even re-watch the live airing on Fridays in my country long after I've commented here and known what has happened on Mondays) But again that's my personal take/preferences. I applaud for Mr. Jeff for being so cool and understanding... the fandom here has also been hush hush. This fandom is awesome!!! Like you I too refrained and will keep the silence until Price unveils his recaps. :)
Flag
It sucks that episodes are released too early. As much as I love the show and would love to see new episodes as soon as possible, we all know that if we all did that, the show would not continue. So as much of a fan as I am, I would wait until the episode is actually released!
Flag
Hi Jeff, Ozlex11,
I just stumble across the episode and inmediately started downloading it, but at the same time i thought to come down here and see if there was any repercusion.
I really like what Jeff has done, leaving the option to the viewers, and not bashing anyone who would like to watch it right away.
I'm going to watch it now, but only because i'm from Argentina and it really doesn't matter when or how i watch it, but be sure that i'll keep telling to all my friends and social media contacts that Teen Wolf is one of the greatest tv shows of late.
Keep up the good work, and thanks for giving us such wonderful characters, and so incredible visuals and story.
I am a film student myself and i'd love to create a show as good as yours, so best of luck for the airing on monday and i'll be following the live tweeting for support.

Flag
Follow this Show
Members