A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television
What I like about this interview: Lydia, Kira and Malia will team up and also become friends. Although there's a new romance between Malia and Stiles, there will be no love triangle here, which is great. Of course, I want Lydia and Stiles to be together eventually but really, I just want Stiles to be happy. I love that Teen Wolf doesn't give in to the teen romance clichés that so many other shows succumb to. Also, it's very cool that there will be more women on this show with prominent roles.

What I don't like about this interview: Scott & Kira's romance... I've never found their relationship all that interesting and they have very little chemistry in my opinion. I was kind of hoping their relationship would fizzle out quickly although I didn't actually expect that it would. I hope this romance will grow on me because it's apparently going to be around for awhile.

Something else I liked in the interview: Derek will not be hooking up with Kate. I see there are mixed feelings about her "resurrection". I have mixed feelings about it as well. I kind of wish she'd stayed dead but I am looking forward to seeing what kind of relationship she'll have with Argent.

What are your thoughts on the season 4 revelations?
Comments (77)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I don't want to care about romance at all. Just do whatever you think you want to do but then don't regret it one day (like J. K. Rowling did with Fred's death or not putting Harry and Hermione together). It's mr. Davis' problem and fault if he can't see that chemistry between Dylan O'brien and Holland Roden. But I just found out that he's not so good at making romance so it's really fine.
Flag
stydia is endgame if u dont think so dont talk to me
Flag
i think stiles and lidia are dead and stiles and malia are forever and scott and kira are forever
Flag
Reasons why you are wrong
  1. lydia is spelled with a y
  2. the producers said stydia is end game
  3. stydia has not even yet begun
  4. they have so much chemistry
i dont mean to pick on you i just rant on stalia fans sorry

Flag
There's a 2 month jump from season 3b finale and season 4 episode 1: U guys r crazy malia is not gunna turn out to be a bad guy she's a season regular she's gunna be in the opening credits ppl r just looking for another way to dislike her but why she's awesome and by the looks of season 4s trailers she's a badass and I read from 2014 alphacon that Dylan obiren said malia is kinda stiles protector this season and there is gunna be girl power that he digs! Also I read in alphacon that stiles will be maturing for himself and with malia and he will be letting his feelings go for Lydia! Which I love it would make no sense Lydia hasn't shown any interest in stiles and if u think her kiss was anything ppl r delusion just like the whole streak I love stiles and Derek and there senses but they r never gunna get together! So I think season 4 is a good cuz he's realizing his feeling for Lydia were just teen crush because he never found someone who he could fall in love with till malia!!!! BAM! And in the trailer it's malia and stiles making out its rediculous all the ppl who can't realize this they lightened Shelley's(mailas) hair this season! So recap stiles/Lydia-ment to be friends
malia/stiles-endgame!!!stiles and the pack will help her integrate back into society and help her feel and love so she is nothing like peter!
But I bet peter will try to get her to be like him which I hope she realizes is not the way to go!!!!
More+
Flag
To the producers and writers of Teen Wolf,
I am deeply disappointed in how the show is g oing. I am writing to inform you that I will not be watching in the fore seeable future. You should of never put Scott with Kaira they have no chemistry. You should of never kill off Allison. Shame on you! If you bring Allison back I might start watching the show again otherwise forget it. Good Luck you are going to need it
Flag
your wrong it turned out the way it should have i love it even more now that stiles has malia and scott has kira
Flag
Crystal Reed wanted to leave.. I think that the producers and writers did the right thing letting her leave. Her performance would have decrease in quality if they didn't. I am sad that she left but it is better if she is happy anywhere else than sad in a job she doesn't want just because we wanted her to stay
Flag
So I kind of spent the last three days watching all of Teen wolf's seasons I am completly in love with it. To be honest Stiles converted me into the most obssesed fan and I can't wait for season four to begin.
Dylan was at the top of his game. The writing is amazing, the cast is spectacular, the show is one of the best I have seen lately.
I like Kira and don't mind she and Scott being a couple and even though I like Malia too and I am a Stydia fan till the end of the show, Sorry, these two are the best together so there is no other way for me to see it. I love Lydia and I believe that someday she and stiles would end up together. They both need to grow little more so Malia can help in order for that to happend.
About Kate... well, the woman has something else to show, so lets give her a chance.
And for those we lost this season, you will be deeply and sadly missed.

And to illustrate my appreciation for the show through the person who got me here...

More+
Flag
I agree.. Stiles=Awesome...Stydia=needs to happen.. Malia= Cute... Scira= The most adorable puppies ever..
Some Teen wolf fans are crazy so good luck.. :)
Flag
I'm not thrilled about Kate but I have no choice but to accept her return. I just wish she would have stayed dead.

I agree with you about Stiles and Lydia. They have some maturing to do, especially her. Dylan is awesome!
Flag
I just hope the writers make it happend, I am sick and tired of not having my favourite couples not ending up together. Don't get me wrong, but for me it could ruin a good show. Maybe not today, but someday.
Flag
Don't know if anyone is on the same wavelength but I see a few similarities between this and Buffy, which btw I think is second only to teen wolf in teen/supernatural drama. Anyway JD has said season 4 is gonna see them dealing with human problems and all I can think of is season 6 in Buffy which was pretty much the same deal.
Flag
I've never seen Buffy so I can't compare the two, but I am looking forward to season 4 :)
Flag
To be honest, I'm not particularly looking forward to the relationship between Stiles and Malia. I have always hoped that something would happen with Stiles and Lydia. We have seen their relationship grow through season 3 and knowing that is just going to be taken away is heartbreaking. Fans have been rooting for Stiles and Lydia since the show started and when their kiss happened I think we were all really excited. Although I am happy to know Lydia will team up with the two other girls but still its upsetting about what happened to Allison.

I don't know what to think about Kate coming back as this weird blue wolf thing. I mean seriously nobody seems to stay dead in this show, when Kate died I never thought she would be coming back but I thought that about Peter as well. I don't know what Derek is going to do about her resurrection or how he is going to react. I HOPE HE GOES ALL WEREWOLF ON HER ASS!!

But I am really looking forward to season 4 and how the show is going to be crafted with out Allison and with the new characters. I hope I wont be disapointed.
More+
Flag
Im not even sure how much I can believe what jeff says. He really disappointed me with that pathetic interaction between peter and Lydia in what I now understand was the scene he had said was going to satisfy fans. He also said peter would be important and he was hardly there.

so when he says the girls will be prominent this season and not just in romance im not sure I but that. Im also positive most of the storyline these 3 will have will be devoted to romance and about 10% will be them bonding. If it was the other way around id be thrilled.

also..there are supposedly 3 freshman coming and joining the rugby team..ill vomit if Lydia ends up falling for one of them. You don't bring in 3 new characters and make it well known and not have them involved with the gang in some way so you know these 3 guys will have more of a purpose than hunky extras

part of me was hoping colton would come back but he's got a good thing going on arrow

Flag
I was so obsessed with the upcoming season 3 death, that I don't remember what he said about Peter. But yeah, take everything he says with a grain of salt.

I heard about the three new guys joining the show (and the lacrosse team) for season 4. My first thought was that I hope Lydia doesn't hook up with one of them either because that would just be too much. I can't exactly explain why I'm so against it. I guess it just seems wrong for her to get involved with another athlete, just when I'm thinking she's growing and maturing a little. (No offense to people who date athletes lol. It just seems that if they're not an athlete, they're not worth Lydia's time).

One of the new guys will be gay. I wonder if he'll hook up with Danny or if they'll be friends.
Flag
I also believe that bringing back Kate was just stupid, like they're out of ideas or something. but there is a possibility that they brought an old character back because they lost so many original characters already. bring some old into the new to balance things out

Flag
Supposedly they planned Kate's resurrection all along but I'm not buying it. Even if it's true, I don't like it. I wish she would have stayed dead.
Flag
yeah i kind of wish that she would stay dead too, but lets hope jeff davis make it worth our time.
Flag
Got my fingers crossed! :D
Flag
I love the idea of girl power. A were-coyote, a kitsune, and a banshee. Well one things for sure that season 4 is going to be awesome. I'm also soooo pumped for malia and stiles. I think they're cute. I was probably the biggest stydia shipper until i got bored with him chasing her and her keep hooking up with other boys even though she knows he likes her. Don't get me wrong I love Lydia, but just as friends with Stiles. Also Peter/Stiles/Malia thing is probably what I'm most excited for (besides Derek getting a love interest) As for Kira and Scott. Not too big of fan of their relationship, but it's going to be a slow burn so I think it'll grow on me. SO SAD ABOUT ALISON, BUT EVEN SADDER ABOUT ISAAC (don't kill me, I still love Alison)
Flag
I don't think Stiles really chased Lydia for all that long, although he did yearn for her :P I'm excited about Malia being with Stiles also, just because I've been wanting Stiles to hook up for so long.

I've heard someone else refer to Scott and Kira's relationship as a "slow burn" but I don't think the fact that they're going slow is what's bothering me. I just don't think they are believable as a couple or make a good match. I hope that in time this relationship will grow on me as well.

I'm sad about Allison and Isaac too. It's a shame. And Derek needs a love interest who isn't evil for once! :)
Flag
yeah i think that girl who rescued isaac and him, is going to be his love intrest
Flag
Good theory! I hope so.
Flag
I love the idea of Lydia, Malia, and Kira becoming friends. l'm not a big fan of love triangles either, so I'm glad that's not happening.
It wasn't until season 3 (specifically 3B) that I really started to like the idea of Stydia. Now I would LOVE for it to happen eventually. I'm in no rush though, and I like the way their friendship/relationship is building slowly.
I liked Scott/Kira and Allison/Issac, but I'd always hoped for a Scott/Allison reunion one day. :(
I actually have no real opinion about Kate's resurrection. I'll just wait and see.
Flag
I'd hoped for a Scott/Allison reunion too. But once his mom told him to be his own anchor, I pretty much gave up them getting back together. I still don't think he and Kira are a good match but lets see what else develops.

I agree with you about Stiles and Lydia. They now have a very meaningful friendship and I will always want them together romantically but if all they ever has is this friendship, that will be good enough to me.
Flag
you wanna know what i am thinking i am thinking about alison her death with out her it is hard very hard for isaac and her father for every one i mean i am thinking about that so much and i don't hate kira and scott i mean i don't really know about them but i want stiles and lydia togather even if he was cute with malia (on 3season) and i want kate to dead again pff hate her ..... Aiden and alison should be back without them omg i can't believe it uhhhhhh! :((((((((((((((((((((
Flag
Yes, it's going to be very hard for Argent and Isaac without Allison. Since Isaac will no longer be on the show, I'm guessing they're going to say that his grief was too much for him or something... I agree with you about Stiles and Lydia. I'm always going to want them together. I don't really care for Aiden :P And Kate!!! Oh I hate her too!!!
Flag
I'm just sticking to Teen Wolf for Derek Hale. It's isn't that fun to watch anymore. Daniel Sharman leaving is just another nail in the coffin and the word "teen" in Teen Wolf is getting pretty stretched.
Flag
The only good thing coming from Kate's return is hope she will be killed again. Brutally. Painfully. I hate her so much it's suprising even myself. Also, I hope no one wanted for Derek to hook up with the woman who abused him sexually when he was a teenager and then brutally murdered his nearly WHOLE family. That would be sick and disgusting.

And I hope that it will be Chris Argent who will kill her. Because it seems that werewolves lack precision in executing main villains. Peter didn't kill Kate, he might have made the same mistake with Jennifer Blake... Oh God, I hope she won't come back as well...

I'm glad there won't be a love triangle with Stiles, Malia and Lydia. I want Stiles and Lydia to remain best of friends - who trust each other unconditionally, who confide to each other and have each other's backs. That would be an original thing in a teen drama.
Flag
You are so right about Stiles and Lydia's friendship, it's been a developing into a really important and steady relationship for both of them without much promise of a romance for some time now, it's not something you see everyday in a teen drama.
Flag
I am no fan of Kate either. I think her time on the show has come and gone and they should have left it at that. And OMG if Jennifer comes back I am going to be so pissed off.

I love Stiles and Lydia as great friends but because of his deep feelings for her during season 1, I think I'll always want them to get together.
Flag
Really,I would love if Jennifer got back and aided the gang and dealing with Peter Hale when he eventually shows his real face.And she was a great character,she suffered a lot and all she wanted was to serve justice to the ones who wronged her.She wasn't particularily evil,but the way she chose to get her revenge was really dark and brutal.
Flag
I don't trust Malia. Period.

I keep reading comments about how people expect to watch Lydia, Kira and Malia becoming friends and the female section of this show's kick-asses, but I can't forget Allison's words about coyotes: "They're really smart. If they don't want to be heard, they actually walk on its toes". It seemed to me (and it stil does) like Malia will sneak on tiptoe into Scott's pack (mainly through Lydia or Stiles or both) and then stabbed them in their backs (a.k.a. her being first midseason's bad guy maybe?). I don't trust her since Echen House's episode and her smirk at the end of the episode and those Allison's words just make me stick tighter to this theory.

So nope, I don't like Malia, I don't want her to become friends with Lydia, Stiles, nor anybody. I'm just expecting her to do some dirty move and confirm my suspicions...
Flag
Im honestly tired of people tricking them and turning out to be something their not. we saw that in season 2 with the one who controlled the kanima(sorry forgot his name) and then again in season 3A with the teacher. I want malia to just be malia, be innocent and let her becoming their friend be all that's going on. I don't want her to stab them in the back, that's been done before twice now
Flag
If she is gonna be a part of the pack i want to like her, i want to love her like the rest but most times we see her she has that self satisfied look and it makes me feels like she knows something we or the pack don't know.
Like the scene when she was leaving Eichen House, with her blue eyes and her grin, what was that about? Or at the ending of the finale, what was that grin about, why is she enrolling in school, isn't her plan to turn into a coyote and stay like that?
I want to love her like i love everyone else, she is gonna be a part of the pack, she is gonna be with Stiles, she is Peter's daughter, i want to love her, i just don't trust her.
Maybe it's the actress, but I hope not.
Flag
I'm still excited about Malia hooking up with Stiles but yeah, now I'm thinking that everyone needs to be very guarded around her. After all of those years running wild, who knows what to expect from her. Does she even have a modicum of humanity inside of her? The more I think about the comments you and a few others have made about Malia, the more I'm suspecting that something is definitely going on with her.
Flag
You have a good point about Malia but I'm just going by Jeff Davis' words that Malia will become a friend. If she does betray the group, of course he's going to keep that under wraps. I'd actually forgotten about what Allison said about coyotes so thank you for refreshing my memory. Malia could very well become a villain. It's going to take a long time for her to gain everyone's trust.
Flag
Interesting recollection about Allison's quote about coyotes. I'd forgotten that. That may have been foreshadowing for sure! Her eyes did turn blue at the end of "Echo House" so we know she's never killed anyone, but still not sure she's trustworthy.

I'm hoping Kira's electrical powers will become relevant in season 4 since they didn't seem to serve any purpose in fighting the Nogitsune. I'm not sure what's so special about being a "thunder kitsune" if her abilities are identical to her mothers, basically swordsmanship.

Also hoping to discover something big about Claudia, Stiles mother - Her name keeps popping up throughout the series so I just keep wondering if Jeff Davis has something planned there.

Flag
I'd like to see them explore Kira's powers too. They did seem pretty pointless in 3B.
Flag
I love the girl trio! *_____*
I've also liked Kira since the first time I saw her... I just find her too cute and her relationship with Scott is so different than what he had with Allison. I hope they treat the transition after Allison's death well.
Stiles and Malia are promising, but I also expect Stiles and Lydia to be endgame.
Mixed feelings about Kate too, but at least there is some kind of explanation for her resurrection.
And poor Derek, please give him a real storyline!
Flag
I really like Kira since she first appeared and i really enjoy the romance between her and Scott especially because it shows how much Scott's grown since Allison, and to see his approach to a relatonship and move at his own pace. It's so nice to see him take the lead and trust himself he wont screw it up.
Flag
Yes, Kira is adorably awkward. I'm just not liking her with Scott so far. I hope that relationship improves (and I don't mean sex lol).

Yes, there is so much they can do with Derek!!! Agree!
Flag
I hope they kill Kate. If anyone deserves to die twice it is her.
Flag
I hope it's gory and painful for her
Flag
one thing I will say that I know has nothing to do with the discussion but ill say it anyway:

I hope kira's parents stick around. Even if they only appears once or twice I loved both of them and I hope they show up from time to time
Flag
I really like her Dad... I'm still kind of pissed at the mom but she is kind of bad ass :P
Flag
I love how Teen wolf handles love triangles, but I am happy to hear they won't be creating another one.
:)
Flag
The whole Scott/Allison/Isaac thing was low key that it didn't even become a love triangle, really. THANKFULLY :P
Flag
I am SO incredibly relieved there will be no love triangle between stiles, malia and Lydia. That was no question my biggest fear of the season so im glad that wont be happening
Flag
Why people are so relieved? Love triangles, relationships when more than two people are involved belong to everyday lives of all of us. It's such a normal thing. I think it's just prejudice that's taken from those series like Twilight or The vampire diaries. Yeah love triangles are overrated in tv shows/movies but it doesn't mean it's something very bad.
Flag
I can't speak for anyone else but in my opinion, love triangles on teen shows are played out and often melodramatic. I've seen entirely too many of them and quite often it takes away from the show rather than adds any positive element. Teen Wolf may not be able to avoid a love triangle forever but I sure hope they do lol Again, this is just my opinion.
Flag
Agree. I was dreading a Scott/Allison/Isaac love triangle during 3B and I'm glad they basically avoided that altogether. THEN I started wondering if they would do that with Lydia/Stiles/Malia and I'm so relieved that they won't.
Flag
I like Scott and Kira and I think you are mistaking lack of actual physical intimacy as part of the slow burn which actually forms the basis of a stronger relationship. Just like Stiles and Lydia becoming good friends and each others rocks will be a better basis of a relationship than jumping into sex or physical stuff. I mean, I was calling that Allison and Isaac would likely have crashed and burned at sometime soon because they started there. I mean if you take the gender out of Scott and Kira, Kira is kind of a bit like a female Stiles personality wise. It was sort of like how Sterek fans were a little quieter when Cora was around because she pretty much is female Derek. But Scott and Kira are going to know all of each others secrets before anything happens. And if you remember, Allison drove the physical part of that relationship and apparently helped totally cement Scott's gentlemen characteristics. Kira is awkward and clearly this is her first time in a new school. And then, lets just appreciate the way she was dealing with the crap storm that fell on her head and the fact she can't even truly trust her parents. Also, that since she was always able to bring her mother back to the real issue at hand, there is hope she can get Deaton to stop being so damn cryptic.
More+
Flag
I don't think I'm mistaking anything. I don't like them on screen together. Their scenes don't seem as natural as most other "couples" on the show. I don't think a sex scene will help those two. This is just my opinion. I like Arden Cho but she and Scott don't match up to me.

I know that Kira's been through a lot and I'm hoping that the relationship will get better. For the entirety of 3B, the Scott/Kira scenes felt either super cheesy and awkward ( such has Kira feeding Scott) or even bland at times.

As for Allison and Isaac, I didn't like that romance either, but you could see that they were great on screen together. I did, however, think that their relationship was purely physical. I didn't get the sense that they actually loved each other except when she died and he was grieving.

And by the way, I'm a romantic at heart so I don't think jumping into bed with each other is a good basis for any relationship LOL But this being a show about teens, I do expect it to happen quite often :P

Flag
Im still kinda holding out for Stiles/Lydia. I actually thought with th twins gone it could open some doors for that but i doubt it now. I actually think Malia is played by an awesome actress and i kinda thought that she could have more chemistry than Kira and Scott. You hit the nail on the head about those two.
Flag
I gave up on Stydia. To be honest, Lydia kept overlooking him for so long. Her requirements are to have good looks with a six pack and she doesn't appear to need much else. Stiles is a really amazing guy with a lot of heart I'm glad that there's finally a girl coming into to play that sees that and will appreciate it. Stalia will be great! I also can't wait to see Peter/Stiles interaction once he realizes the interest in his daughter!
Flag
I think Lydia might need to grow up a little more before she'll even be capable of appreciating Stiles in a romantic kind of way. I'm not saying they'll ever be together. I just hope they will. But for all we know, they'll remain friends for the remainder of the show and nothing more.
Flag
I think Lydia, along with Scott, grew more than everyone else since season 1 and i think she would definitely hook up with Stiles but ever since their friendship started to grow i don't remember Stiles ever actually hitting on her, not that they actually had time for anything other than saving themselves and others.
That being said I'm excited to see Stiles in a relationship even though i don't really trust Malia
Flag
Yeah, they really did tone down Stile's crush on Lydia to the point that I wondered once in awhile if he still liked her in that way...

Flag
I'm always going to want Stiles and Lydia to get together... I don't think I can ever give up on that romance :P I agree with you about Malia. She and Scott have much more chemistry.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    Caught on Camera With Nick Cannon High Jinx
    NEW
    NBC
  •  
    500 Questions
    NEW
    ABC
  • 10:00 pm