TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television
What I like about this interview: Lydia, Kira and Malia will team up and also become friends. Although there's a new romance between Malia and Stiles, there will be no love triangle here, which is great. Of course, I want Lydia and Stiles to be together eventually but really, I just want Stiles to be happy. I love that Teen Wolf doesn't give in to the teen romance clichés that so many other shows succumb to. Also, it's very cool that there will be more women on this show with prominent roles.

What I don't like about this interview: Scott & Kira's romance... I've never found their relationship all that interesting and they have very little chemistry in my opinion. I was kind of hoping their relationship would fizzle out quickly although I didn't actually expect that it would. I hope this romance will grow on me because it's apparently going to be around for awhile.

Something else I liked in the interview: Derek will not be hooking up with Kate. I see there are mixed feelings about her "resurrection". I have mixed feelings about it as well. I kind of wish she'd stayed dead but I am looking forward to seeing what kind of relationship she'll have with Argent.

What are your thoughts on the season 4 revelations?
Follow this Show
Members