A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television

The fine folks at MTV know that no one cares about the Video Music Awards anymore (raise your hand if you knew people were still making music videos... yeah, I didn't think so), so in a desperate but also possibly brilliant attempt to bring eyeballs to the annual event, the network is planning to air a brand-new episode of its mega-popular series Teen Wolf as a lead-in. 

The new episode, titled "Monstrous", will air at 7pm on Sunday, August 24 before the VMA pre-show hosted by Pretty Little Liars' Lucy Hale at 8pm (the actual awards begin at 9pm). The episode will then re-air in Teen Wolf's regular 10pm time period on Monday, August 25 (also known 'round these parts as Emmy night). So be sure to plan accordingly, lest you miss the chance to watch what is probably going to be a super fun episode 24 hours earlier than usual.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 3/8/2016

Season 5 : Episode 20

24 Comments
Comments (24)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Grumble ... MTV Canada is airing the awards, but not airing Teen Wolf a day early.
I'll have to wait till Monday.
Or use less ethical methods...
Flag
i just have this bad feeling that all of the focus tommorrow is going to be on scott/liam and the bonfire and parrish. and lydia's story will get a few 2 minute clips before the commercial break
Flag
this is just to funny. mind you they do still play music video blocks only 1 or 2 hours a day between 4-6 am depending on the day.
Flag
I'll actually be able to watch a live episode of TW? Wow, that's so cool! Since I have to get up so early for work, I always have to wait to watch the DVR recording.
Flag
I watch many of the awards shows.
Flag
You mean some of you watch the emmy's. Why?
Flag
I just hope that the episode won't be cut for the 7pm airing....
Flag
So no Wolf Watch on Sunday? Unfortunate, because I bet people still care more about that than the VMA's...
Flag
I will be watching Teen Wolf--and changing the channel immediately after the show goes off. These awards show have become ridiculously dumb, filled with people doing desperate things to get attention and talentless "artists". No thanks. MTV in particular shouldn't even air a music awards show when they don't even play music on their music channel. This is, of course, just my opinion.
Flag
Ahh... First comes Teen Wolf.. and later the new show.. Desperate VMA.
Flag
Teen wolf is great as long as it airs at all I don't care when it airs.
Flag
honestly i dont give a frick what they air before their pathetic awards show i will still be turning it after teen wolf is over.
Flag
My first thought was "Oh yeah two episodes in two days!!!!!"
Thanks for ruining my dreams :)
Flag
#TwerkMileyTwerk
Flag
Staff
#vomit
Flag
YAY! Now I can watch the Emmys without any worries
Flag
that's nice and all, big fan of Teen Wolf... but lead in is total crap. do they really think everybody is stupid enough to not change the channel if it's a program they don't want to watch?
Flag
Oh thank you so much!!!!!

This lead in cliche is such bull, it's not even funny. And now networks even stoop so low as to start certain shows a minute after the hour as if that also will prevent someone from changing the channel.
Flag
Wait a minute, isn't "Monstrous" the name of episode 10? the next one should be ep9 "Perishable", or are they gonna fuck up their schedule?
Flag
Perishable will air Monday, the 18th, and then Monstrous will air Sunday and then again in the normal timeslot the next day.
Flag
Oh, I didn't notice the date, that's how little I care about the VMA's xD
Flag
I don't think I could be any happier than if they announced they were cancelling the VMAs to air 2 back to back Teen Wolf episodes; even if they were reruns!
Flag
YES. That is great idea.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    People's List
    NEW
    ABC
  • 9:00 pm
    20/20: In an Instant Murder in the Maternity Ward
    NEW