A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television

You might not know this, but Teen Wolf is, according to legend, the source of all the world's happiness... so it's a good thing that MTV announced during the show's panel in heaven at Comic-Con on Thursday that the series has been renewed for Season 5.

Yep, our favorite Beacon Hill supernaturals—who are currently battling teenage assassins and a mysterious enemy known only as the Benefactor (it's Danny isn't? It's totally Danny) in Season 4—will officially return for a 20-episode (!!!!) fifth season. No airdate has been set, but MTV will divide it into two halves, which is similar to what it did with Season 3. 

Also announced during the panel by series creator Jeff Davis was the news that Dylan Sprayberry, who plays newly turned teen wolf Liam, has been upped to a series regular alongside stars Tyler Posey, Tyler Hoechlin, Dylan O'Brien, Holland Roden, Arden Cho, and fellow newbie Shelley Hennig. 

There's also a new trailer for the back half of Season 4, but it's currently only available to watch via MTV's iPhone, iPad, and Android apps. We'll embed it here as soon as it's available online. and here it is!

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 3/8/2016

Season 5 : Episode 20

152 Comments
Comments (152)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
When does the second half of season 4 return? Does anyone know!
Flag
There was no second half it was just season 4 plain 12 episodes but they stepped up their game season 5 will have 2 parts though 5A(10 episodes) in a few weeks i believe and 5B in 2016 after the new year(January/february). And a whole lot of action! :)
Flag
WHY IS MAMA Crying!!?????????!?!?!?!?
Flag
to know that u have to watch s4 ep08 :) no spoilers here
Flag
it might be this site or another one which described this has the buffy the vampire slayer for today's teens. i have to say it is, there moments of comedy in the darkness of the show just like buffy, strong characters like buffy.

cant wait to see the fight between scott and peter. this could be the season that scott has to kill to protect those he cares about unlike previous seasons where they found ways of defeating the enemy bu this time when the enemies are train killers there is only one way to defeat them that is to kill or be killed.
Flag
So excited for season 5 and the fact it will 20 episodes! However in my honest opinion I wish they wouldn't split it into two parts like they did in season 3. With only a 10 episode season we lose time for small character moments. If it's not split we could have more episodes like Motel California. Sure it would slow down the pacing and drag the plot but we would get more character moments. Since so much has happened since then it would be nice to give the characters a chance to breathe and actually tell us how they are doing. But maybe I am the only one who would watch something like that. I like the small things they are giving us but the big things would be interesting to see. Like have the Sheriff, Melissa, Argent, Parrish (assuming he lives to S5) and Derek providing the trailer is messing with us and he doesn't die of course stuck in an elevator helping the McCall pack with season 5's big bad allowing us to see their thoughts, feelings and motivations. Not just them but the main cast as well. Either way excited to have a season 5 can't wait to see where it will go.

The mid season trailer; two words: HOLY SHIT!!!!
After seeing bits of Allison's darkness (still miss you bb) and 3B practically dedicated to Stiles' darkness it will be interesting to see more of Scott's come to light. If that is the reason Scott is becoming more of a badass I will not be complaining. Or I could totally be wrong and that cause is his protective instincts made stronger due to Liam. By the way I am LOVING all of the stuff between Scott and Liam. I know Jeff say's that Scott and Liam is more brother/mentoring relationship but that feels more like Scott and Derek to me. Scott has a parental vibe with Liam and it is amazing, l heart it so much. Now to make it perfect by having Stiles in on the parenting. Just think about Scott and Stiles being werewolf parents to Liam?? Ain't it cute!!! The supernatural community is fighting back, Scott is becoming a BAMF heck yes I am pumped! Note: Is it just me or does it sound like Kate and Peter have a plan? WTF NO!!! These two characters are manipulative, clever, devious, and are not afraid to get their hands dirty. Together would not be good news for anyone plus their shared history like seriously WTH...unless it is like a banding together for a mutual enemy, or a transaction like partnership. Either way NO!

Final note: Scott and Peter at first glance I thought what was show is what's going down but KateSullivan said some really interesting comments below that made me think. If Scott and Peter fight for the Alpha power/title it will be in line with several classic mythos and Freudian psychology. But as KateSullivan said Peter could be using Scott to gain the Hale Alpha power (spark is what they called it in the show); which hasn't been seen Derek used it for Cora. (Is that 'spark' gone for good or is it floating around somewhere?) Another point made is one some level Peter is proud of Scott. But is this enough to completely keep Peter from killing him. If it comes to a fight sadly to the literal death everything between will come full circle. Peter and Scott have such interesting dynamics, character interactions, and personalities. A 'final battle' between the two of them would be amazing to see. (If this does happen this better be long, drawn out and dirty/bloody. Not sneaky and anticlimactic. You hear me Jeff Davis!! Seriously though...please??)
More+
Flag
so some points:

looks like scott gets the living hell kicked out of him again
a stydia moment coming up
derek and hayden do hook up but..does derek die?
Flag
after watching the trailer i was seriously one hours thinking of everything i saw. People would talk to me and i would go like "aha, yeah, right" This season is coming really good and teen wolf keeps getting better each season, i'm in love...
Flag
Awesome news! Shame the accidental leak from the Californian tax credit announcement stole their thunder a bit a few weeks ago but never mind, still brilliant to have a 5th season to look forward to!
I do wonder what the longer term plan for the show is since Liam's story clearly mirrors that of Scott e.g. unaware guy gets bitten and has to cope with being a werewolf whilst assisted by totally human sidekick although Liam's one is openly gay unlike Stiles (despite the Sterek dedicated fandom). But at least for as long as Scott, Stiles and Lydia are around, I'll keep watching... maybe they will have their own spin off when they go to college?
Flag

The TIME has come!
Flag
00:27 is that Parrish?? unharmed by fire.. i went and searched for mythical creatures immune to fire, they are so many!!, so Jordan, a salamander???
Flag
Berserkers are immune to fire.

Flag
WAS HE SHIRTLESS

I didn't click to watch cause I don't want to get any clues about upcoming episodes but this I need to know. Please get back to me with good news...
Flag
Oh buddy, he was shirtless indeed. Deputy Hottie has been hiding some abs under that uniform.
Flag
Berserkers also fight shirtless (berserk can mean both "bear" shirt and "bare" shirt). I think Parrish is a baby berserker who just hasn't gotten/grown into his bear bones yet.
Flag
THANK YOU
Flag
hahaha a salamander. A Phoenix would be awesome
Flag
My personal theory right now is "Phoenix." That would explain immunity to fire, his skill with explosives, and is a plausible reason for his youthful appearance.
Flag
phoenix is one of the most powerful creatures in mythology, i think that might be to much for this show
Flag
They also don't turn human. All of the other human-looking monsters on the show--werewolves, the kanima (usually spelled "canaima"), druids, banshees, kitsune, nogitsune, berserkers, wendigo, and coyote--either are human, were originally human, or can take on human form in the source mythologies. Whatever Parrish is, it'll have to be something that is established to have a human form.
Flag
Fire kitsune? Lol
Flag
Woooow. That looks bloody amazing. I have so many questions after seeing that trailer!

- Does Stiles switch from Malia to Lydia?
- Are they going to kill off Derek?
- Does Peter turn on Scott?
- Is Baby Wolf lasting the whole season?
- Is officer Parrish a bad guy?

I seriously cannot wait to see the rest of the season. I have a feeling it will be epic. :)
Flag
The back half? We're already coming up on episode 6 of 12. Sigh. I mean, I guess that's good? We'll have less time to wait between seasons 4 and 5, but that also means we're probably gonna be without Teen Wolf until January after this coming Monday? No me gusta.
Flag
I don't think so. Even in season three, they did a "second half trailer" for the second half of each, well, half. I believe this season is set to run straight through without a break.
Flag
Cool. Let's hope so. I mean, it'll suck that we'll then have to wait like 8 months for season 5, but at least I'll have other shows to tide me over.
Flag
I know what you mean. I came to the initial party late (didn't watch season 1 until I marathoned it a few weeks before season 2) and the lengthy layoff between 2 and 3 was agonizing.
Flag
"Sorry, this video is unavailable from your location."

I hate you with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns.
Flag
Thanks, you're awesome!
Flag
Thank you so much, I was unable to see it for some bizarre reason.
Flag
You, madam, are a lady and a scholar :)
Flag
Not sure why Peter's face and voice are so jacked at the end. But we all know he's been planning something since he convinced Derrick to give up his Alpha status, and has since then been odd towards Scott.
Flag
He basicly screamed it at the end of season 3A when he killed the Darach
Flag
that trailer got me even more pumped for the rest of the season. So many questions after it but cant wait! And noo, please stay together Malia and Stiles!
Flag
The popularity of this show on this site can only be explained surely by the likelihood teen girls had there first masturbatory fantasy after watching it.

I gave it a try recently and watched the first 3 seasons.

I'm sorry it's just not that good and certainly doesn't warrant it's popularity on this site.

Give Buffy a try if you what something with brilliant writing, originality and importantly substance as well as style.

Teen Wolf is the Kim Kardashian of televison with a rabid following akin to One Direction fans.
Flag
Why are you here. You obviously don't want to contribute to the discussion. Wow, you watched the first 3 seasons, there must be some reason you stuck around for 44 episodes.
Flag
I'll agree that the rabid fanbase of Teen Wolf around these parts can be a little intimidating. But perhaps they have their reasons, I wouldn't know. I usually try to get a feel for the shows I haven't seen and have no time to seriously commit to by looking for the (seemingly) objective and un-spoilery comments across the reviews. But in this case it's rather difficult, with hundreds of excitable plot-focused heavy opinions to plow through.
I remain doubtful that it's as wonderful as many people claim it to be (when everything is being praised and no elements are being criticized, things look suspicious), and so far I'm still not convinced to actually attempt to find out, but who knows... In any case, it's interesting to see a rare counter opinion. The point would've worked better if you'd made it without being contemptuous towards the fans.

On the topic of Buffy, tis' a funny thing. Over a year ago I watched several episodes of the first season and was completely put off by the simplistic, infantile, cheap-looking, and overall boring events and characters. It almost felt that I would've liked the show better if I was younger.
But I'm told that Buffy improves over time, so I still intend to give it another chance. It's just too bad that it didn't have that instant likeability of Veronica Mars (another show I picked up - and fell in love with - based on the recommendations here).
More +
Flag
As a huge Buffy fan, I actually think Teen Wolf is one of the first teen fantastic/coming of age shows to measure up. In one of his recent reviews, Price kind of said that TW was keeping up with Buffy's legacy and I agree. The character development, the humor, the relatability (something that teen shows like TVD and PLL sorely lack), the fact that it doesn't take its viewers for idiots and speaks to viewers of all ages all make me think of the shows I loved so much growing up. Now for us kids of the Buffy generation, that show will always have a special place in our hearts and I wouldn't exactly say that I think TW is as good yet (and as a teenage girl Buffy was my role model in a way that Scott or Allison couldn't be), and obviously you're entitled to your own opinion. But I still wouldn't dismiss TW as a stupid wannabe show. You're allowed to not like it but I certainly wouldn't say it's a trashy/guilty pleasure show.
Flag
Right there with you. I'm 29, and male, and while I will never argue that Teen Wolf is of the same caliber as Buffy was--the writing is a bit too loose sometimes, and the plots sometimes subsume character consistency for the sake of moving pieces where the writers want them to be--I would agree that it is definitely the first show of the same genre to even deserve comparison. Though it has weaknesses, it takes risks, doesn't bother with filler, and it certainly throws the typical teen tropes in a blender and does unique and new things with them. It manages to be terrifying, often insightful, and to create real tension despite its fantastical premise. And you're right--it is hardly trashy or a guilty pleasure show. That's a grossly unfair assessment/description.
Flag
Just because you can't see the brilliance doesn't mean it isn't there. Buffy was great but this is also great. The thing to me that makes it great (as I have not been a teenager for some 20+ years) is that the parents and other adults are real characters which is so rare. This show is not just for teenage girls.
Flag
Lol, you're funny. I would watch Teen Wolf over Buffy any day.
Flag
I'm so stressed out after watching that mid season trailer. How are you supposed to function after seeing that. I mean Lydia without makeup…. what???
Flag
Lol! That would probably be one of the only things that didn't stress me out :P
Flag
This looks insanely good, season 4 has been brilliant so far and the rest of the season looks sooooooooooooo good.
Has season 2 finally got a season that can rival it as being the best season???
Flag
Uhm, yes: Season 3B was, by far, the best season.
Flag
HAHA 3B was a mess until the last few episodes. The only good thing about that season except the aforementioned was Dylan O' Brien's brilliantly underrated acting. I'm so glad we have funny Stiles back but 3B Definitely showed how talented the guy is. 3A was much better.
Season 2 had the best story, the best character arcs, the best twists, the best cheese acting - "Mountain AAAAAAASSSSSHHH!" The only problem I had with season 2 was that i thought Jackson should have died, i know it was a creative to decision for Colton to leave AFTER the finale, but i think killing Jackson off was fitting for the character instead of "moving to London"
Flag
I respect your opinion, and think it's a good sign that it's hardly "definitive" that Season 2 or Season 3B was the best---unlike, say, with Buffy, which everyone pretty much agrees peaked with Angelus' arc in Seasons 2 (though Season 3 was damn solid, don't get me wrong).

I generally prefer dark, gritty, heavy horror---the kind where you feel there's something real on the line. I never felt anything was on the line in Season 2, probably because I found the reptile monster to be less appealing than most (and Jackson has always irritated me as a character).

Conversely, I value season 3B for a LOT more than O'Brien's brilliant acting (and don't get me wrong: I led the pack raving about him). Let me count the ways:

• the chilling psychological horror it opened with, involving heavy themes of insanity and inner torment---from Stiles' "am I dreaming?!" panic attacks, to Allison being haunted by her Aunt into almost killing her friends, to the fear that Stiles might actually be losing his mind
  • the darker tone of the horror in general---flies bursting out of bodies, the hospital rampage, Stiles tormenting Scott with the katana
  • Kira, who I like far more than I expected to---her development in 3B was awesome
  • the best emotional story arcs involving the parents of all four leads (including Kira's) are to be found in Season 3B
  • the daring (and laudable) treatment of Japanese internment camps
  • the absolutely terrifying portrayal of the bandaged Nogitsune and the Oni ("they... came out... of the dark!")
  • the knowledge that a main character wasn't going to make it---so we knew something real was on the line
  • ... and, of course, Dark Stiles---the best part of the season
  • (honorable mention: Danny's absurdly sexy tribal body paint at the rave---seriously, where the frak is he this season?) ;)
But yeah, it goes back to tastes: For someone like me who loves dark, serious, heavy horror, you can see why 3B would be very appealing (ditto Buffy Season 6, which I like a lot better than most people).

More +
Flag
I tend to think too that season two was the best, if only for the amazing character work done with Jackson (though out of the writers' control--mostly--I think losing that character was one of the worst things that happened to it). 3B had its strengths--certainly Dylan O'Brien's performance is up there--but it was also often a bit messy in terms of its dealings with Malia and the logic of sending Stiles to Eichen House. But the two are certainly comparable in a lot of ways, and preference obviously comes down to taste.
Flag
Don't get me wrong, there isn't a season of TW i don't love, and i am a MASSIVE follower of the horror genre and i think Buffy & TW incorporated that genre into their shows perfectly, some fail miserably (The Vampire Diaries & The Originals suck at it) In fact, i get disappointed when sitcoms don't have halloween episodes because they usually incorporate the horror tropes in those kinda episodes... But... i just thought 3B was the most convoluted the show has ever been. It definitely was saved by the latter half and mainly due to Alison's death and Dylan's acting.
I guess im in the minority who LOVED Jackson (prefer him to the extremely overrated Isaac) i loved how conflicted he was, and how he wanted so desperately to be turned and that caused the Kanima to surface.
I loved the Kanima mystery, i loved that people could control it, the rave scene with the Kanima in the club was brilliant and to be honest, the season was definitely dark, not as dark as 3B but still dark.
Obvioulsy it has all to do with tastes and preferences so there will be a lot of differences in opinions but it was my least favourite season so far, even after so many amazing episodes, scenes and character arcs/deaths, it was still my least favourite. Maybe i just missed fun Stiles?!

More +
Flag
I thought last season was crazy, but OMG!! I can't wait for the rest of this season, can't wait to see how season 5 (now that's its renewed) tops this.
Flag
OMG!!!!
Flag
i can't wait to find out what Deputy Parish is looks like he is immune to fire.
Flag
I'm ok with almost all the trailer....but the Melisa McCall crying thing, really bomb me out.
Flag
Maybe Scott's dad dies? That wouldn't be TOO bad.
Flag
Nooooo! Is worse! Is Scott!
Flag
i cant see the video. can someone give me a bullet point of the things we see?
Flag
If you 're using Firefox or Google Chrome, download the addon - Hola Better Internet. Switch it to US and Voila! You can now watch videos not available in your region.
Flag
thank you =)
Flag
Bullet point: all hell breaks lose....dammmmm!
Flag
Holly crap this is awsome!!!!!!!!
Flag
Yeeeeeeessss!!!!! I think this is the first time Peter has wolfed out whithout it looking like the CGI wolf-monster, this show is FUCKING AWESOME!!!
And it got picked up for a 20 episode 5th season!? HELL YEAH!!
Flag
It's pretty rare for any show to be a completely satisfying viewing experience week in and week out. Teen Wolf does it. On every level this show delivers. I'm really happy they gave it 20 episodes next year. Nice one MTV!
Flag
Teen wolf is really the source of all happiness, needless to say I'm ecstatic right now!!!!
Flag
Yey! This show is so awesome!
Flag
I'm a bit confused by the news. Season 3 was 24 episodes, and the reason Jeff Davis gave for the shortened fourth season was because he wanted a bit more freedom for the cast and himself.

And now we have a 20 episode fifth season. Are they going to alternate short and long seasons? Are they trying to get as much mileage out of Stiles and Scott before they have make a decision about whether or not Beacon Hills College exists?

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for a longer season... it just doesn't make sense after reading that interview.

http://www.eonline.com/news/525004/teen-wolf-season-4-scoop-jeff-davis-on-who-s-missing-in-mexico-mourning-allison-time-jump-and-more

"I said we have to go back down to 12. There are two reasons: One is I need a break, for my own sanity, and another is I believe actors should have a chance to go explore other creative opportunities. To have 12 episodes is why creators and actors go to cable, because it allows you to go off and do movies. ... I would love for the actors to go off and be able to do other creative things and then they come back to Teen Wolf and they're renewed and they can't wait to jump back in again."
More+
Flag
I think there are several things that go into this and there has been some comment on the future of Teen Wolf on the recap thread so I want to say a few things here.

1--I think while we can look at Jeff's quote for what it is; I think at this point their is probably some questions regarding the shooting schedule especially if Dylan O'Brien is doing another Maze Runner. I have almost no clue about MR but I did read somewhere about him doing more. I'm guessing it in some way is tied to that.

2--I actually hope it will be one big story just separated into 2.

3--Burnout: The group went hard through season 2, then they were announced for a 3rd season of 24,, then at the end of 3A they were announced for short season 4 which starts in the normal June time period they were overloaded a bit I think. If the rumors are true S5 will not start until the normal June start next summer, So they have a big gap to also go out and do things.

4--I was trying to get some discussion started on the recap thread but it didn't go anywhere. You mentioned getting the most out of Scott and Stiles. We are about at the end of s4 and the time frame is a matter of weeks. I could easily justify at least 3 more seasons including s5 without any worry whatsoever about going to college.

Let s5 be about the end of the junior year.
Let s6 be about the start of senior year
Let s7 be about the end of senior year

And actually one could squeeze another in there for the summer between graduation and going off to college. (HAHA on this one)

But seriously 5-7 isn't a really big stretch. Dylan and Tyler are still realistic as teens especially as seniors. It seems like there are rumbles out there that there isn't enough good stuff for much more than a couple of more seasons, or the actors are getting to old. Don't let yourself be talked into that people.

There is no reason we can't at least get 100 episodes total.

After season 4 we will be 60 episodes through + 20 for season 5 is at 80. Then you could do s6 at 12 and s7 at 12 and that would be realistic.
More +
Flag
Great news! But too bad it's not 24 episodes. Season 5 will probably divided into two half seasons, and 10 episode is a bit short in my opinion.
Flag
Just saw the Mid-Season trailer and boy am I really excited!! I can't wait to see Peter and Scott go at it, if it happens. It's like coming full circle and I'm sure peter would be the big death they've been teasing this season. I don't know how Derek would get his powers, It would be cheap to get them back by "reversing the spell" or whatever Kate did. I'd always thought Scott could bite him and have Derek be officially part of Scott's pack but eh.. Derek was always enjoyable being a stand alone type of character. I thought it would be cool to end the season with Gerard being the Benefactor and later dying in the season along with Kate and Peter. Kind of eliminating the previous season villains once and for all. Can't wait to hear yawls opinions.
Flag
I know it's Teen Wolf. But after a while longer, Jeff Davis should try to be bold and do a spin-off. I wanna know what happens to a werewolf when he has to leave his home town for college and adult life. What new enemies would he face? How does the real/more mature world treat supernatural creatures outside of Beacon Hills? I think it would be awesome.
Flag
Hurrah!!!!!
Flag
So, i saw some bootleg version of the mid season trailer (mind you it sort of appeared that everything was reversed), while I have totally convinced myself that Peter is responsible for what's happening to Derek, I have only been partially moved to the idea that he is the Benefactor (I am holding onto it being Gerard and that this season is really meant to wrap up lingering season 1 & 2 stories, so Peter and Gerard), and while I know it sounds like he is threatening Scott, I actually have doubts he'd kill Scott but those are somewhat connected to my reasoning he isn't the Benefactor (he wouldn't give the money away, and similarly Scott is a bit of his pride and he likely knows the demon wolf path wouldn't work) and plus, those end scenes look totally like they are deliberately cut that way (I am always incredulous about the direct stories that trailers show as opposed to the fight scenes and explosions). But someone should really warn Price, it appears someone is going to be becoming a full fledged wolf...
Flag
Plus, doesn't he run the danger of someone else taking Scott out (him being worth so much money) and thus probably negating whatever kooky plan he has in the works? For someone so calculating, that would seem to be a huge oversight. What if, say, that idiot Violet had somehow managed to kill Scott? If Peter was the Benefactor and trying to reclaim his alpha status through Scott, that would be a massive flub. I think?
Flag
There is this Disney tw medley from s1 and s2 where they assign Peter the song Scar sings in the Lion King and that so is Peter. He wants the Hale family Alpha status and I always had this idea that once he figures out Malia fully transitioned he wants to use her and likely Scott is trying to stop him and Peter just gives his villain speeches but ends with that Scott is just as important to his plans.
Flag
Honestly very happy to hear this. Not crazy at all to hear liam will be sticking around but i guess that was a given. it seems like the rumours of holland leaving were just rumours which im very relieved to hear
Flag
Its not Danny..It can't be!.
Flag
Woohoo!!!
Flag
This is great, obviously, but the burning question is... Will we get to see more of Melissa McCall? She's awesome and criminally underused.
Flag
Woo-Hoo! Awesome news! #TWF Teen Wolf Forever!
Flag
Yay!
But why only 20? Season 3 was 24 eps, right? If they're splitting the season, that is a great length. :D
Also, I had to look it up and season 4 will only be 10 episodes? Whu-what?
Whyyyyyy?
Does this mean no more Teen Wolf 'till next summer? *gasp*
Flag
Season 4 has 12 episodes.
Flag
How long can he actually stay a "teen"...?
Flag
I don't think it has to be that regimented. I mean it could always refer to the fact that he was a teenager when he was turned and that is his back story as he grows up. I just riffing here because I'd love to see wolves and banshees and Stiles in university.
Flag
Well, teens are teens from the start of their thirteenth birthday until the day they turn twenty, so that's seven years. But if he started in season 1 as a freshman, he'd still have five. And there's no proof that each season equals a year, so it could go on for quite a while.
Flag
And he's only a junior now, so the timeline definitely isn't 1 season = 1 year (season 2 started like a week after season 1, for example).
Flag
Teen Wolf has had a pretty clear timeline- between the full moons and the school year, it's a lot easier to keep track of time than most shows allow.
They've had one summer break (between seasons two and three) , track season, and now they're back in Lacrosse season. So the whole series has lasted about a year so far.
Flag
Thats what the new kids are there for.
Flag

I will not watch or tell any stories at all... By play using "I" just only do their entire project/program on one mission game terms...

I will only watch or tell any stories by fact... If they're team-work play using between "Couple Team-Work and Team League" terms...

Flag
Best news I've heard in a long time. Hopefully the first half will air in January 2015, however it will most likely be split between next summer and January 2016.
Flag
"it's Danny isn't? It's totally Danny" - HOW DARE YOU??? We all know Danny is a kind and lovable soul who would never intentionally hurt anyone!
Flag
Staff
Well then WHERE IS HE? I need some answers STAT.
Flag
He's clearly joined Ethan on a manhunt (wolfhunt?) to track down Isaac to drag him kicking and screaming all the way back to Beacon Hills to rejuvenate the local scarf market!
Flag
But Isaac has moved to New Orleans to hang out with the Originals! :P Might be difficult getting him back!
Flag
Maybe if they were a little bit quicker about killing people off on that show...
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
More episodes, less quality, stupid MTV.
Flag
That doesn't work with this show. Season 3 was split into two distinct storylines (essentially two seasons), so what's to say that'll happen here?
Flag
By your logic, there should be just one episode per year and you could die of orgasmic joy from the surfeit of perfection.
Flag
how is it less quality esp when it's split up. the connection between 3a/B was could have been two separate season as far as i'm concerned. it's not like they air them all consistently.
Flag
Yes, because you can't possibly have both quality and quantity at the same time, clearly mutually exclusive concepts.....
Flag
Im always up for more TW episodes so I say bring it on but Season 3 had a lot of missteps so I hope the writers learn from there mistakes. Also NO MORE FILLER EPISODES ABOUT HAUNTED HOTELS!!!
Flag
Heathen, Motel Caifornia was best episode of TW
Flag
I might have to rewatch it, I didnt like it at first
Flag
That's crazy talk. Motel California is one of the best episodes of Teen Wolf!
Flag
Hell yeah it was! I love both motel California and the episode before it.
Flag
I normally hate this phrase but...YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
Flag
YUUSSSS!!!
Flag
Aahhhhhhhhhhhhh hell yesssssssssssssss
Flag
This is... omg... YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Lets go TW, this is how you'll conquer the world of entertainment
Flag
I am so happy, this is glorious news!!!!!!!
Flag
Fantastic News! Teen Wolf is honestly the most fun thing I watch. This season has been especially funny and I don't see it dying down soon.
Flag
Load More Comments
Follow this Show
Members