We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television

Teen Wolf's fourth season promises to be one of rebuilding, as Scott and the pack attempt to move on after the deaths of both Allison and Aiden, as well as the departure of fan favorite Isaac. The first Season 4 teaser revealed the new tagline of "Can't go back," and featured Scott, Stiles, Derek, and Lydia rising from the metaphorical ashes of their former lives. However, the new trailer that MTV released today—which contains the first new footage from Season 4—hints of at least one individual from their past: Kate Argent. 

Presumed dead in Season 1, Kate (Jill Wagner) returned in the Season 3B finale as a werepanther, and she appears in the new trailer as well, so it looks like she's sticking around. But she's won't be the only enemy the pack has to worry about in Season 4. Like, who is this guy? 

Is he the mysterious new character known as the Benefactor? It's not like Teen Wolf hasn't already given us enough nightmare fuel, but that doesn't mean it has any plans of stopping. 

The trailer also gives us a glimpse of relatively new pack members Malia (Shelley Hennig) and Kira (Arden Cho) in action. And from what I can tell, it appears that Stiles is getting some action from Malia. You go, Stiles! Anyway, press play below, then hit the comments with your first impressions of the new season!

Teen Wolf Season 4 premieres Monday, June 23 at 10pm on MTV. 

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 3/8/2016

Season 5 : Episode 20

67 Comments
Comments (67)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular

yes. it is MALIA. dang!

And then finally got on the stage of Acceptance.

Flag
stiles is having sex with Malia, my favorite, while Lydia is just sitting on the side line and slowly falling in love with him slowly.why would lydia just start showing a sudden intrest in stiles if she never did like him so i think that stiles should just tell lydia its not going to work and just spend the rest of his high school time with malia
Flag
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zs9290471rw. Watch it!
Flag
Has anyone else now seen the actual trailer? It was a whole encryption game before its released I would guess on Monday. My biggest concern you know how the whole issue with the Darach is that she was aiming to destroy the Alpha pack? Sort of seems like Kate is on a similar mission as to who the Benefactor is. And the Benefactor has a dead pool and it sound like he has established a dead pool (a term I have only heard on morning radio programs about dead celebrities) and has either hired or offered the list to hitmen. I am guessing that is how Braeden is involved when she gets offered a job. And Scott and Kira want to know how he knows about all of them. I again offer my main suspect..Gerard.
Flag
It looks crazy, the thing about the new character Liam being a Werecheetah was funny, the dead pool looks like it includes all are friends from becon hills.. Sadly.. But, what else are we expecting.. Lol Kate looks fierce as F**k, the mummy returns creature looks really weird and I look forward to them explaining that. This season looks like it's gonna be amazing!
Flag
Yeah as to Liam, while I doubt Stiles is correct, I have been calling him a long lost Hale since he was cast.

I presume the dead pool does include all of our Beacon Hills gang, which is why I really think Gerard is involved in this somehow since he knows most of the players (it makes sense when you think about how at some point Kira and Malia seem to be blinded, it would seem a good generic way to deal with the two newer members of Scott's pack that Gerard might not have time to have research - I am guessing both girls will quickly realize their respective coyote and fox eye's will work until their human ones recover). But I do think I will snicker everytime any character says dead pool because I will keep thinking of radio shows and placing money on elderly celebrities.

I am curious about two scenes, the people in haz mat suits (though not everyone is, which makes me sort of sigh, that is probably Agent McCall's doing) and that Scott gets arrested at some point...and it kind of does not not look like the front of the Beacon Hills station which makes me think he gets himself arrested in Mexico. Not particularly worried about that one though, but yet again, I think I will sigh and Agent McCall will descend before Scott can just escape himself.

I know one of the pack members goes missing in a way that they need particular help is that they have a different explanation for Isaac being missing than what I thought which was that Argent found friendly relatives in France and Isaac is being hunter trained.
More +
Flag
I cannot wait for this season to start!!!
Flag
After watching this trailer and thinking about the intro for Season's 2 and 3 (mud stomach anyone?), I'm thinking that Jeff Davis has a real phobia against cleanliness.
Flag
TW rules, but I dislike Malia and Kira. It also seems like a love triangle is coming our way with Lydia and Stiles making out... Ugh...
Flag
Is that really the first trailer? It's kinda horrible, but whatever I'm excited.
The new season sounds pretty cool so far.
Though I'll admit to definitnely missing a certain someone =[
Also with the subject being "From the Ashes, Rise" does anyone think we'll get more clarity on Peter? Like we know he's up to stuff, him screaming I'm the Alpha at the end of 3A still gets to me. Like I know the gang is facing other dangers but the amount of power Peter has should be something they're questioning.
But super excited for the season and to see everyone. Funny how it went from a show with a mostly boys club to having so many female characters.
Flag
isnt that one of the observers from fringe? :-O
Flag
Can't wait!
Flag
I love Teen Wolf. It may be my favorite show on television. But to be honest: this trailer absolutely sucked. Last season we got a LONG and exciting trailer waaaay before the season started! What's going on, Teen Wolf?

I hope we get a longer and better trailer. Soon!
Flag
I agree! This trailer looks like they did it in between eating soup and getting dinner ready. It looks like they put no effort into it whatsoever. What's up with that?
Here's to assuming the season itself will be amazeballs!
Flag
Yeah, we can only hope they're saving the good stuff for the actual season, and they don't want to spoil it all in the trailer.
Flag
Season 1: No Isaac... meh
Season 2: Isaac... great!
Season 3: Isaac... great!
Season 4: No Isaac... meh?
Flag
agreed.
aha, i still see myself loving the show tho.
Flag
DAMN IT. I can't sleep thinking if it is Malia or Lydia whom Stiles is kissing. HAHA
Flag
Don't fall for it, they are just teasing us, it's Malia.
Very cruel on their part!
Flag
I'm almost certain it's Lydia, it really looks like her and if you pause it and look at the dress she's wearing it looks similar to the one Lydia is wearing at the end of the trailer
Flag
is that the albino from Banshee...(Joseph Gatt) hope so, can only make it better if he's in it..
Flag
And yeah I am loving the fact apart from Kate who is were panther or something there also new supernatural forces in the mix. Other shows should learn from this and should not be just stuck up with witches and there various varieties.

Flag
Is it just me or the teasers of this season has really taken the coolness factor to whole new level.
Flag
yessssss finally!! Cannot wait for this show to be back. Seriously, best hour of television each week.
Flag

Well someone is being tortured:

And then we get this just to torture Stydia shippers:

Because that is Malia.
Flag
I dunno, I thought it was Malia too but if you look at her clothes then at the ors lydia is wearing in the last clip they look the same.
Flag
Yeah, it's definitely Lydia.
Flag
Actually at the end Lydia is wearing a brown leather jacket whereas the kisser is wearing a knitted cardigan:

And the patterns are different on what is (imo) Lydia's dress and Malia's printed pants.
Flag
fair, the comparison is much clearer when you do that. No stydia this season then
Flag
I can't wait!
Flag
those things look like they have bear skulls ? maybe beserkers?!
Flag
A bald guy without a mouth, seriously. Will they putt some effort into the show, damn it.
Flag
Hopefully Kira uses her powers this time, I also hope that they ease up on the slow motion.
Flag
This guy reminds me of Voldemort just without mouth.
Flag
i just hope that scott has actually learn how to fully or almost fully control his alpha abilities and strength either by mid way of this season or near the end because last season he got his ass wooped by a beta/omega wtf lol
Flag
I am so freakin pumped!!!!!!
Flag
I know it's less than 3 weeks away... but I can't wait till the season 4 premiere!
Flag
Yippie!!!!
Flag
I do hope the ability to do that to someone's mouth is revealed...
Flag
OMG i'm so excited for this.
Flag
Ok I am not sure, it makes sense that it is Malia based on last season, but it looks like the girl making out with Stiles is Lydia based on the outfit.

Either way I am so excited!!!
Flag
I'm with you on that one. definatley lydia. also was there a blonde female wolf with blue eyes i spied in there
Flag
That's Malia. The actress dyed her hair lighter -- and as much as I love Stydia, I'm pretty sure the 'kisser' is Malia, too. :\
Flag
hmm I'll have to watch it again.
Flag
I am inordinately excited now!!!
Flag
I think Voldemort's doppelganger with added bonus of a nose is the albino from Banshee. He was creepy as heck in that show, hope he delivers here too.

Wish there was more of Derek in the promo for the simple reason that the writers said this was a big season for him & the guy had jack all to do in 3b. But it's 30 seconds only, hopefully he'll have more to do in the full promo.
Flag
I need more.
Flag
Haven't watched the video yet, but that guy in the pic looks like the Albino from Banshee.
Flag
Is the Creature with the skull a Berserker???hummmm
Flag
I still contend this is one of the best shows on TV.

And the creepy mouthless dude? OH MAN. That's terrifying.
Flag
The CSI Teen Wolf is back.

allisonmccalls posted this great info.

Based on the new teaser with the face-less villain, this is Astomi which are an ancient legendary race of people who had no need to eat or drink anything at all. The Astomi was a tribe of men without mouths, and it’s also all of the letters they had bolded in Posey’s cast photo on MTV’s site, pointed out here. The Astomi have the ability to use psychic powers. This renders their powers undetectable and unstoppable by normal magic-users. The Astom require the psychic thoughts of others. They place a hand on his victims head and the Astom absorbs. Learn more about the Astomi tribe by clicking here. Thank you to blaineswolf for the gif.

Flag
Do you think that The Benefactor is Astomi? Why would he want to hurt our lovely characters?
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
That sounds cool, reminds me of something from Lost Girl.
Flag
I do want to put out my usual hey wait a second. These tend to be annoyingly inaccurate, just wait, the full trailer that will likely come out next week will be even worse. They will go and make us think that someone is going to die again (like last year, it ended with Allison gasping over an unresponsive Scott, yes, he was briefly unresponsive but that was more something to freak Allison out...or Stiles running up to an empty elevator, it wasn't empty in the episode). And that doesn't even begin to cover the weirdness of the second half trailer, which we actually know was more accurate but way more artsy.
Flag
*Shawn and Gus happy dance*

I'm ready for this. I think....

One thing though - why Kate? I'd much rather have Mama Argent back. The eyebrows alone.... LOL!!! Just sayin' :D
Flag
XD Get rid of the eyes, nose and ears and you'd have Slender Man... XD Ahahaha... but I'm excited for the new season!
Flag
That's kind of awkward right now, I would hope that we are just going to have nice allusions to one of the best Buffy episodes ever and he has more of a Gentleman's thing about him. Like, I almost wonder if where Scott is roaring and it appears Kira is flinching at the particular sound is sort of like where Buffy had to find her voice.
Flag
I totally thought of the Gentlemen, too! Great minds, you know.
Flag
Oh and a correction it is Braeden who is flinching in the background which makes sense since she is human and since Scott's roar didn't bother Lydia I figured Kira would be fine with it too.
Flag
Staff
The Gentlemen were the first thing I thought of upon seeing that dude.
Flag
And what might be weirdly interesting is that if that is the guy who is also playing Thenne on GoT then he has an early appearance and then a later in the season one (like that they haven't filmed yet). What if he takes something else from our pack that Scott has to do something Buffy like to get back from him (a la the Gentlemen).
Flag
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I can't wait 2 and abit more weeks to go.
Flag
8 more days.............."
Flag
OK, that's my response too! (But in a manly way obviously... sort of.)
Flag
Of coarse
Flag
Follow this Show
Members