A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television

There are few things I love in life more than I love MTV's Teen Wolf, which is why I'm over the moon (heh) to inform you the network has released the first teaser for Season 4, which premieres Monday, June 23! 

The 40-second promo sees Scott (Tyler Posey), Stiles (Dylan O'Brien), Derek (Tyler Hoechlin) and Lydia (Holland Roden) emerging from a pile of ashes (which is slightly better than rising from a pile of vomited-up bandages) just as a crossbow is falling into them. Our junior high English textbook tells us that the crossbow—Allison's weapon of choice—is obviously a stand-in for her character, who died in Scott's arms in the penultimate episode of Season 3B. The ashes are presumably not the ashes of their departed friends (ew!), or even those of their defeated enemies, but those of their former lives. 

The tagline for Season 4 is "Cant go back," which I think means we'll be seeing our favorite Beacon Hills residents struggling to start over after the chaos created by the nogitsune last season. But at least one familiar face won't be present when the show returns: Daniel Sharman's Isaac Lahey. The scarf aficionado was last seen leaving for Europe with Chris Argent in the finale, but he must've met up with Jackson in London or something, as he's not coming back (if you need a cheekbones fix, Sharman has been cast as a witch in Season 2 of The Originals). 

Anyway, check out the trailer and then hit the comments with your own speculation and dreams for what you hope to see in Season 4!

And let's be real: Lydia would never allow herself to be covered in something as dirty as ashes, even in the name of a pretty cool metaphor. 

Are you excited for Season 4 of Teen Wolf?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 9/8/2014

Season 4 : Episode 12

90 Comments
Follow this Show
Members