A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television

Teen Wolf S03E24: "The Divine Move"

It's that time of the season again; time for me to shout down the imagined straw men who still don't love Teen Wolf. I'm not even sure if there's a reputable human being left alive who hasn't accepted Teen Wolf's legitimacy as an inspired work of next-level television. But that doesn't mean this conversation is over! Not by a long shot. Even if Teen Wolf's qualities are manifest to you and me, it's important to still point out why and how it's so very, very good. You know, like how we always go around the Thanksgiving table every year saying what we're grateful for. It might even be the same things as last year, but we should still say it. I am grateful for Teen Wolf. And for many reasons! Some of these reasons are boring pseudo-intellectual yammering, some of these reasons are admittedly contrarian, some of them are probably personal, but when taken as a whole it is like my heart and brain are united and shouting from the mountaintops: Teen Wolf is one of the best TV shows I've ever seen.

A TV series affects individuals differently. It's not that your opinion is necessarily different than mine, it's that we literally do not see the same shade of color. Our rods and cones are not arranged the same way, and our eyes communicate with our brains using different optic nerve fibers. The differences between how two people perceive one thing are so fundamental that we often ignore them entirely and then find ourselves baffled by a disagreement. 'Why aren't you seeing what I'm seeing?' So, sure, there are probably people who look at something like Boardwalk Empire and are like, "perfect." But that's how I feel about Teen Wolf. Everything about it, from its cast, to its creativity, to its visual style, to the emotions it evokes in me, these are all things that swirled together in a soupy brine and were struck by lightning and created life in me. Does that sound dramatic? Good, because we're talking about Teen Wolf here. 

Teen Wolf is about young people. It is about heroism. It is about unknowable nightmares. It is about very attainable joy. It's written and produced and performed by talented people who seem to know the audience better than we know ourselves. We might think we don't want something to happen, but Teen Wolf knows that deep down we do. We need the push-pull catharsis and the white-knuckle surprise. We need stakes and for that we need tragedy. Teen Wolf is a show that knows what it's doing; it knows when to shake, it knows when to lull, it knows when to explode. Why does this show have the ability to make me gasp-cry during an otherwise wordless moment between two characters? Because when the people who didn't get it were off discounting this show for being a remake of an '80s comedy we were falling in love with the humanity on display. We became invested in their dark adventures, we tiptoed in the shadowy corners of Beacon Hills, and we bonded over the roided-out emotions of these supernatural hunks and heroines. Teen Wolf is our show. It is a show for us.

"The Divine Move" was a doozy of a finale. Fortunately it was nowhere near as devastating as last week's prelude, but it was still VERY heavy and VERY tense. And also so satisfying. Let's just go ahead and talk about it right now, okay?

We began in the Sheriff's station with three shell-shocked teenagers sitting on a bench. No other way to handle Allison's death, really. She was so essential to all three of their lives that it was like they were really all just staring into an Allison-shaped hole in the fabric of the universe. I was already crying. And that was BEFORE we flashed back to an on-the-scene Mr. Argent pep-talking a distraught Scott into telling the police a plausible cover story. That Allison had been carjacked by men in masks and a long knife, which in Beacon Hills is a say-no-more explanation. The truly tough moment was when Scott turned and asked Mr. Argent how he could be so calm and collected about his daughter's death, and in that fleeting beat before he finally answered "It's what we do," Mr. Argent just looked completely shattered. J.R. Bourne, you guys. 

That sentiment continued in his scene with Isaac:

I mean, these two. Holy jeez. We were right to wonder what would become of Mr. Argent in future seasons now that he has no family left, but if Isaac becomes his de-facto son, that will ruin me. RUIN ME. I mean, do we even need to get into all the reasons that these two are destined for greatness together? Ugh, it's too good. But it will ruin me for sure. [UPDATE: Oh no. No no no.]

Meanwhile Kira's family was hiding Stiles in their home for the time being, which meant that Kira's awesome mom (I really love Kira's mom just FYI) had one last chance to tie the season's mythology into a game of Go. In this case the episode's title, "The Divine Move" was named after a strategy in Go in which you do something really dramatic that nobody sees coming. By that logic every season of Teen Wolf has ended with The Divine Move, so no big deal. But still, it was an appropriately Japanese metaphor in this case, so fine.

Back at Derek's loft, he had opened a free walk-in clinic for wounded werewolves:

But it seemed as though the twins weren't feeling super brave these days, what with the mysterious forest shooters and evil flies and trickster spirits running around. 

Fortunately Derek pep talked them into being brave and strong bbs, mostly because in order to be in Scott's pack they needed to do the #1 thing Scott does best: Keep his friends alive. Which he was going to need A LOT of help with in this episode.

Because then the Nogitsune showed up at the hospital and all of the strobe lights placed conspicuously on the walls started to flash and then the Oni started straight MURDERING people.

(Don't you love that whenever there's carnage, entire reams of paper start falling from the ceiling? The hospital should not store so much paperwork by its ceiling fans.)

No but seriously this scene was very terrifying. All slow-mo and surprisingly gruesome. Just innocent bystanders getting cleaved right and left! And don't tell me that they all healed when the Nogitsune dies later, these are some fatal wounds right here. This villain left a body count that no federal law enforcement agency should be able to overlook!

In my opinion the Nogitsune was not a very nice guy. I mean look at him just watching the carnage. Total creep.

Meanwhile the other two Oni were busy tearing up the Sheriff's station!

Despite some quick shooting and a few craftily deployed shotguns, the Oni still managed to slice up Sheriff Stilinski and his cute deputy and both of their wounds were smoking!

Obviously it looked very painful but also I bet the stench was ridiculous. But the Oni disappeared right after they delivered these wounds, so it seemed like they had probably poisoned them with evil fly poison or something, I don't know, I am not an ancient Japanese mom with all the answers. I can't explain this to you in terms of a board game, sorry. 

But I do know that Stiles' dad wasn't the only parent in danger! For example, Scott's mom and dad were in the hospital elevator bickering about how Scott's dad should probably not just leave town for no reason without telling Scott, which was his plan at the moment.

And they were attacked by the Oni! Or at least Scott's mom was. The Oni just looked at Scott's dad and were like "no chumps" and then disappeared. And yeah, her wound was also smoking. The Oni also took out Deaton, so that was three major authority figures with smoking, smelly wounds. The Nogitsune was definitely using some kind of board game strategy, let's put it that way.

But the good guys weren't outmatched just yet! For one thing, Isaac quickly put together that Allison had been working on a top secret arrowhead forging project that likely led to her ability to murder an Oni.

And sure enough, she just happened to have made four additional silver arrowheads, perfect for Oni-slayin'! The rest of the team was already on the move, however.

The team had discovered that the wood from the Nematon could trap the evil fly that lived in the Nogitsune, so Derek brought that wooden cylinder that he kept his mom's toenails in because Deaton had made it out of Nematon wood. I had assumed that somebody had just bought it at the Container Store. (Unless, does the Container Store sell canisters made out of Nematon wood? DM me.) But yeah Derek brought that canister and a pair of twin hunks and they were ready to throw down with the Nogitsune and HIS pair of ghost ninjas.

Meanwhile the other four kids ran into the high school to join in but got sidetracked.

There was this part where Stiles tried to pretend he was ready to self-sacrifice for the better of the group and everybody just scoffed in his face because GET REAL. Not happening. 

But this was really cool:

Inside the high school it looked like the backyard from the House of Blue Leaves sequence in Kill Bill! Or maybe it was just a snowy version of the Yakuza courtyard from that time when hot young Mr. Argent shot an Oni in the face. Doesn't matter, it was very haunting and beautiful. But then THIS bozo sashayed in and started screaming:

At this point he started telling them that all their parents were dying and the only way to prevent it would be for Stiles to commit suicide via samurai sword like all the warriors did it in olden times. I'm pretty sure that seppuku is not just suicide, but also you have to rip out all your organs and scream in a bad lip-dub, but I'm not sure, I've never done it. It definitely does not seem fun, though, so Stiles was like "I'll pass" and a fight broke out.

But it wasn't long until Stiles started feeling martyr-y again and decided he was just going to go ahead and commit suicide already.

And THAT's when he remembered that he's supposed to have a Divine Move or something around this time. And guess what Stiles' Divine Move was? 

He rejected the entire scenario as just a big lie! Which it was! Because come on, do the math, there were already four Oni outside doing Jah-knows-what, so these ones were clearly fake. Also, you know, there's simply not a snowed-in zen garden inside the high school. That was the main tip-off to me that this scenario wasn't "real." Anyway, Stiles told them to bust on outta there and to ignore all the slicing and dicing, because it wasn't real either.

And it worked! They bustled on past the Nogitsune and were back in the hallway again. Phew! So yeah, just for the record, the Divine Movie was calling bullsh*t on the entire game. Take that, you dumb fox.

But the gang's victories kept coming! Outside, this happened:

Argent and Isaac had arrived with their special arrowheads! And the Oni were suddenly exploding right and left! Except for the last guy, whose arrow got knocked to the ground before it could penetrate. Luckily Aiden was ON THE CASE.

And he finished him! The Oni were all dead now!

Except WHOOPS. Just because the Oni evaporate into black smoke doesn't mean their weaponry does too.

Meanwhile in the locker room the Nogitsune had one last gasp, and it involved running up behind the group and pushing them into lockers.

At this point Lydia and Stiles reminded him (and us) that there had been that comically tiny scroll from earlier in the season, a glorified fortune cookie really (wrong nationality but whatever) that alluded to the idea that a Nogitsune could be defeated if its "host" was changed into a werewolf. So, suddenly, this happened:

That's right! A bite, a stab, a fly-vomiting and suddenly Isaac had the Nogitsune's spirit trapped in a wooden cylinder. BOOM. Defeated.

As for the host body...

Now it was the janitor's problem.

Meanwhile all the wounded people (well, the ones who weren't FATALLY STABBED) started feeling MUCH better:

Phew! I mean, tons of dead nurses and doctors and cops, but whatever. At least the ones we liked were still alive!

Also Stiles passed out, which was just a cheap stunt on this show's part. Because right when we got back from commercial he was waking up and everyone was laughing about how he'd fainted. Although there was a very devastating moment when he asked his friends if everyone was alive and Scott's hesitation was absolutely brutal. And that was before Lydia suddenly had a very bad feeling about what was going on outside:

Oh no, Aiden died! Obviously he became much more likeable after he and Ethan had spent the season redeeming themselves for their past crimes, but the hardest thing was seeing Lydia have to deal with yet another death of someone she'd come to rely on. But watching her fall into Stiles' arms (after an episode in which she basically had her arm around him the whole time) was especially meaningful. I don't claim to know what's going to happen between these two but I genuinely love that their relationship has deepened beyond mere romantic infatuation. It's like they are each others' rocks now, and that is just insanely touching to me. 

But while the Nogitsune's reign of terror was now over, this episode was not finished being very heavy. I mean...

Just Scott's mom hugging him while he sobbed at the kitchen table. 

Or when Isaac and Mr. Argent left the apartment together seemingly on a mission, but then glanced back sadly at Allison's bedroom door. So tough.

Even this moment was bittersweet: Kira knowing that she was still ostensibly an outsider and openly wondering how she could even hope to fit in with a crew that not only had a history, but were now bound by tragedy that she'd never fully appreciate. And then, as if on cue, the school's newest student walked by:

Malia! I'm sure people may have found it jarring to see such a clear passing-of-the-baton like this (the Coach was literally discussing track with her as they passed), but I don't think Teen Wolf was declaring Malia to be the new Allison. I think this was mostly just an acknowledgment that life goes on, class goes on, team try-outs will happen, new characters will join the fray, and it's better to just accept that everyone will have a story to tell and people will continue to bond and forge relationships we might not expect. And this look that Malia and Lydia shared really moved me: 

Remember, Lydia helped Malia become a human being. So as bummed as Lydia was probably feeling, she could look at this new girl and take a sense of pride in the knowledge that she (and Allison!) had had this positive effect on the world. Who knows if Malia and Lydia and Kira will be as close as Lydia and Allison once were, but that's what's exciting about the future: We'll get to find this out at the same time they do.

Anyway, this was all montage still, really, but I really appreciated getting to see this tiny moment with Malia getting some were-coyote lessons:

And yeah, it definitely appears as though she and Stiles will still have a thing. Um, also, this is just a friendly reminder that I really love Shelley Hennig and the announcement that she'll be a series regular next season makes me insanely happy. Very, very stoked about this. Trust me, Malia is going to be awesome.

But there was still one more goodbye left: Ethan.

The most shocking reveal of this scene, however, was that Danny straight-up KNEW about the existence of werewolves! I mean, after all that he saw during the black light rave I'd assumed that he knew everything, but this was definitely confirmation that he was no longer a know-nothing. Which, finally. The longer a serial goes on the less sympathetic we are to characters who don't know what's going on. As far as I can tell, basically all of the characters (aside from the coach) are 100% informed now? I like that. Anyway, Ethan was off to walk the earth or find himself or star on an HBO series with his dead twin, so we probably won't be seeing him again. It was nice knowing you, E!

I truly loved this brief moment wherein Deaton explained the concept of "regression toward the mean." Meaning, as bad or as good as things ever are, they will always balance out in the end. It's the kind of thing that can sound trite, but it's exactly the kind of sentiment that has gotten me through some rocky times in the past, and it seemed like it was exactly what Scott needed to hear. This last batch of episodes was VERY dark and he had every right to be very bummed about it. But things were guaranteed to get better. That's just science!

Meanwhile in the episode's closing stinger, Derek approached Stiles for advice about losing one's mind. It seemed as though Derek had had a crazy dream and he wasn't yet sure if he'd awakened yet.

He counted Stiles' fingers and everything! Which meant that the dream was true somehow? I'm not even sure, I'm still all grossed out by the six fingers to be honest. Anyway, the gist was that Derek had been cornered by those Spanish hunters and they demanded to know where the "she-wolf" was. He said he'd never tell them where Cora was, but they weren't looking for Cora. So then a smoke bomb went off and suddenly someone was moving through the fog murdering everybody!

IT WAS AUNT KATE! ALIVE! SHE had been the one to shoot at the twins in the woods. And oh yeah, guess what else?

BOOM. Lady is a werewolf. AND a hunter. AND a talk show host. She does it all! 

A lot of you called this and in retrospect it makes tons of sense. Why else would Jill Wagner have done the thankless task of hosting that after show? Also those early season hallucinations involving Aunt Kate were very good foreshadowing. And also villains tend to not completely die in this world, so there's that. But I honestly think this is a great twist because it will ensure that Mr. Argent sticks around Beacon Hills just a little longer. And because Aunt Kate's insanity is so unpredictable we really have no way of knowing how this will all play out. Also I really like Jill Wagner and Aunt Kate was one of the best things about Season 1. How will she react knowing that Allison is dead? Will she lick Derek's abs again? I'm very excited to have these questions answered.

Oh boy, how to even sum up this season? I truly loved it. My relationship with Teen Wolf is not a complicated one; its various ingredients hit the exact right center of my brain's pleasure center and this show is basically all I can think about most of the time. On the surface I can intellectualize all the inspired creative decisions it makes, but I feel like there's also a dog whistle just constantly blowing that I can hear and it sounds like an angel choir to me. That is the effect Teen Wolf has on me. This season was a total nightmare in the best sense, and even though it broke everybody's hearts toward the end I think we all needed it. Teen Wolf is NOT messing around and I for one hope it stays this unpredictable. This show is a blessing. We are truly blessed.

See you in June!

QUESTIONS

... Who will you miss most next season: Allison, the Twins, or Isaac?

... Did you expect the Aunt Kate reveal?

... How open-minded are you about the new characters?

... Should Beacon Hills install more bug zappers around town?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 3/8/2016

Season 5 : Episode 20

965 Comments
Comments (948)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I'm happy as long as Sterek stays on the show.
Flag
i do miss Alison. glad they are still bringing more tough, female characters to the show. sincerely impressed with the way this show has kept evolving and coming up with fresh and exciting plot lines - not falling into a trap of being repeative at all.
Flag
So this is my first time here. Thought I'd refresh my memory before the season starts. WOW. I just did a picture skim on your review and seriously-

could. not. stop. laughing.

That was awesome. Sound effects where spot on. Could not have done it better myself. Thank you.
Flag
scott gets a katana through the torso for 5 minutes and a couple of twists inside for good measure before somebody else has to help him to remove it = he is fine in 10 minutes

straight twin gets a katana through the torso and gets it out himself = dead in 5 minutes

other than that, great finale, although i didn't love the smurf cat-lady that much, i will reserve judgement till next season.
Flag
I think it's because when they Oni stabbed Scott they weren't trying to kill him. He was considered innocent. Whereas Aiden was stabbed by a Nogitsune controlled Oni that wanted him dead. That's what I'm thinking, but really who knows.
Flag
just scanning over some old posts. I think if you look, Scott katana was much lower than the one aiden was stabbed with.
Flag
Scott is an alpha, they can take a LOT more punishment than mere betas. ;)
Flag
I want to see what Aunt Kate does to Peter cause, Peter killed her......
This episode was so cool. The Oni killing everyone. I'll kinda miss the Nogistune even though there were moments where he enraged my soul.
Flag
Teen Wolf producer Christian Taylor has been tapped as the showrunner for a new MTV cyber thriller called Eye Candy.

Christian Taylor has not only been co-executive producer for all of Teen Wolf season 3, but he has also written several stand-out episodes (“Abomination,” “Motel California,” “Riddled”) and directed some fan-favorites as well (“Motel California,” “Devoid”).

Now MTV is tapping Taylor for a new show called Eye Candy. Taylor will be the showrunner, according to Hollywood Reporter, and executive produce the 10 episode run for the network.

There’s no word yet on how this will affect Taylor’s Teen Wolf duties. Considering the excellence he has brought to the show previously, we hope he will be able to stay on board in at least some capacity.

Learn more about Eye Candy at Hypable.com
Flag
Info. From TW Wikia.

Promos are coming.

Another Tumblr FAQ is when will the promos for Season 4 be out.

Teen Wolf Official – Matt McDonough - was in LA over the weekend snapping promotional images and filming the teasers.

MTV once again hired Director Patrick Cummings and Production Designer Jason Schuster for the video. They're the same team that brought us last season’s “This Isn’t You” promo.
Flag
I will miss isaac most, narrowly followed by the twins, then with allison in definate last. Sorry, allison was great and all, but I just loved the twins and isaac way more.
Flag
Wow its going to take some work to get up to 1000 official comments.

I'm going to ask a general question.

What would you like to see in Teen Wolf next season?

For me:
1) I want more on Talia Hale and the Hale family
2) Id also like to see a storyline for Danny.
3) It would also be nice, if scott had some powers of an alpha.
4) We have seen evil Stiles, now lest see evil Scott.
Flag
I agree with everything, just want stiles to become something supernatural. Cause after the nogitsune got bit by Scott, it seemed as if it got real stiles as well.
Flag
So, does anybody else believe Allison never died? I believe Derek was dreaming the entire season. In the finale, while talking to Stylz, Derek said that his dream began when he and Peter were being tortured by hunters. That happened in the first episode of the season. Then he grabbed Stylz's hand and saw 6 fingers, meaning he was still dreaming!!!!!! So that means the entire season was a dream and none of that stuff ever happened. Allison will be back in season for!!!!!
Flag
I'm sure this will be explained more in S4. I think what was probably meant was that he started having dreams when he was in Mexico.
Flag
Hoping somebody can help me remember... Didn't Deaton say there was a prophecy regarding the "True Alpha," and isn't the prophecy the reason Deucalion wanted Scott so badly?
Does anyone remember what the prophecy was?
I'm hoping Scott's role as "True Alpha" grows in significance, and maybe the 'prophecy' would offer a glimmer of hope...
Flag
Just read where Jeff Davis said S4 there would be a feeling of the Empire Strikes Back. This is scary. Please Jeff, I don't want to see any, Scott I am your father scenes.
Flag

Well she called herself a were-jaguar but are we sure that’s the SPECIFIC type of creature she is? Because a couple of people have mentioned to us that she might be a Balam
From the TV show Grimm: The Balam from Mexican folklore are described as supernatural jaguars that are the guardians of nature. Their names were Iqi-Balam (Moon Jaguar), Balam-Agab (Night Jaguar), Balam-Quitze (Smiling Jaguar), and Mahu-Catah (Famous Name). They protect the villagers of the Quiche Indians, as well as their people and land. (x)
And the secrecy leads us to believe that whatever specific mythos she’s connected to, might tell us more about her story.

Found on tumblr!
Flag
I always thought that if Kate comes back again she will be a werehyena. The werehyena comes from a matriarchal family. But Jill Wagner said that she will play a werejaguar. IDK what to think. I think that Jeff will never allow her to spoil the character like this. But we have to wait and see. Or Jill told the truth or she was trolling with us. LOL

Flag
You would expect that since the form you take reflects who you are that Kate would be something more like a Kanima. Were-jaguar doesn't sound so evil - although I'm sure Jeff will ensure she is.
Derek can't take a trick with his women - but sure looking forward to more screen time for him in s4. Was he shot with Kate's favourite wolfsbane bullet? It is assumed it was Kate that shot the twins with it - and that's why Chris recognised the casing. But wouldn't it be deadly to her now as well - does she have someone else to load the shot? Maybe Gerard is helping her - he was only sick last time we saw him so doesn't have to come back from the dead.
Flag
I think I kinda knew that Kate was gonna come back this season. Because I had stayed up all night re watching S1, S2, and S3 so in season one where she asked if a scratch could turn you Chris said if it went deep enough so then I got to think okay what if it didn't kill her peters claws went that deep so maybe... But then the other half of me said nah! It's just Jeff Davis playing a trick forget it! But I was right! For once... Ha!
Flag
yeah, rewatching in the first season Kate's death i was thinking, wait a minute why do her injuries seem so shallow and minimal?, but i still didn't figure out she would turn, nice catch!
Flag

http://groupthink.jezebel.com/teen-wolf-related-lolz-on-twitter-1554214488

Teen Wolf related lolz on Twitter

So after the season 3 finale of Teen Wolf this week, apparently one Jeff B. Davis decided to make the best of being mistaken on Twitter for Teen Wolf creator Jeff Davis. He made clear their mistake...then announced he would do a "another brief Q&A for those of you who can't read" and started answering fans' questions. Hilarity ensued.
Teen Wolf related lolz on TwitterSEXPAND
Teen Wolf related lolz on Twitter
Flag
Kick ass finale!!! kudos to the male nurse who tried to take on one of the Oni lol. Peter MIA as usual and didn't expect the Aunt Kate reveal as a Na'vi! looking forward to season 4!
Flag
That male nurse was very brave, he tried to attack the Oni with a tray. LOL
Flag
LOL I loved him too! Poor guy.
Flag
I couldn't stop laughing haha
Flag
I was looking at some of the ratings for Teen Wolf the other day, and the ratings have been very good. The first 2 seasons were strong, but that was with a summer premier. Season 3 was stronger in number of viewers, and TW had to take on Monday Night Football and emerging power the Blacklist and it increased its number of viewers. Way to go Teen Wolf. 3B saw 8 out of 12 episodes surpass the 2 million viewer mark. You might not think that's actually a lot but it puts it in the top 15 of cable for Mondays. That's also more viewers than several of CW's scifi shows combined.

Here's my question for all you guys. If TW facebook page has 3.7 million likes, how many of those are in the U.S. and why aren't some of you watching. Anchors, was the most watched episode, with 2.46 million people. Lets get the season premier for S4 above that number.
Flag
Well this is long, but there was just so much....

I feel so bad for everyone. I am looking forward to Chris taking Isaac under his wing though, that part when he took Allison’s knife and said he would have to learn how to use it because it was harder than it looked, I can just see them training together already. As much as I want to keep both of them I think they both need a little break. But based on the awesome, mind blowing, and slightly puzzling return of Kate Argent I am glad that Argent will remain a character even though Allison is gone and they could easily remove him if they wanted to. Honestly though I would be disappointed if they did I really love how they have been making him more of a team player and I like the relationships he is developing, especially with Derek, cause honestly they both need a friend.
I am really happy about Kate’s return because one of my biggest p*ss of’s was that she died and I felt they could have done more with her. At the same time I am just confused as to how they will explain it. I mean yes Peter came back from the dead but that took a lot of work and trickery. Kate was dead, inbalmed, had her liver stolen by the kanima and yet now she is back with some funky eyes and a skin problem. Where has she been all this time, how has she been all this time, and most importantly what has she been doing and what is she planning to do, especially to Derek and company? Was this part of Peter’s plan?
I just don’t know, but I love that we have slowly started a return to a Derek/Stiles relationship, because I love them, I am even willing to just have them as really good friends. I loved that when Derek was in trouble and needed help his dream had Stiles in it as the one that he came to for help. Which in my wishful dreams means that he subconsciously needs and wants Stiles. But in reality I just can’t see them going there anytime soon, which fair enough it probably wouldn’t be the best thing for the show.
Now back to the reality of the show, my final thought was that I don’t like how they ended by putting Derek in danger AGAIN, so help me if he is seriously injured.
They are not allowed to EVER lose Derek or Stiles as characters or I will have a sh*t fit, especially since they have just gutted the cast. No twins, fine I can handle that even though I liked Ethan and Danny, and I found the part with Aiden being concerned that Lydia would never think of him as a good guy so heartbreaking because she felt him dying but couldn’t get there in time to say goodbye herself. Also for some reason I feel so much worse about a twin dying, especially an identical twin dying while the other twin lives. It just breaks my heart like it did in Harry Potter they were completely different people but at the same time they were like one person so connected and it is just sad to think of life without your other half. Allison I never really loved her character, though I occasionally appreciated her and did like her in the last few weeks of 3B. I am more saddened by her loss because of what it will do to everyone else. Plus as a result Isaac will be gone for an undetermined length of time and Argent will allegedly disappear for a while. We are gaining some awesome cast but we are loosing a lot of them too.
I’m hoping now that Danny knows, which is AWESOME, that he can become a bigger part of the gang. Also I really wanna know how he knows everything, and how he is so chill with it, it made me laugh. Also I really wanna see how the deputy comes to fit into things, because I am still convinced he is going to be supernatural in some way, I just hope he isn’t a bad guy. In a way I fear them introducing more characters, even though they are required to keep the show interesting and moving forward, I’m always worried they are going to kill them by the end of the season or sacrifice another character to keep them. That has seemed to be the formula as of late and there aren’t many people left I’m willing to sacrifice.
Season 4 needs to start NOW!!!!!
More+
Flag
I'll definitely miss Allison and now Isaac too. The scenes with Isaac and Chris were very emotional.

I think Ethan and Danny could have been good, but obviously not if the Carvers have another job to go to. It would have been interesting to see Ethan try to cope without his twin.

I'm also glad that Danny knows about the supernatural stuff. It would be a way to include him more, but I fear Jeff will still under utilise him.

As the smoke was clearing at the end of the episode I was like please don't let it be bitch face. Kate is my second most hated fictional character ever and I cheered when she 'died.' I'm tentatively going to give season 4 a try but I might be out.
Flag
Jill's leaving the show soon! Don't give up on watching it, she won't be on it for much longer!
Flag
Just to say, I find myself looking forward to seeing more of Meredith than Malia. They just haven't sold me on the concept that Malia wants to live as a coyote rather than as a human. But Meredith is giving a damaged and ethereal performance that wants me to see her trying to interact with people.
Flag
I'm late to this show but just watched all 3 seasons of the show over the last cpl weeks.. I was really shocked to see Allison go.. I thought for sure it would be Issac or just one of the twunks..Great show though, can't believe I'd avoided it for so long...didn't know what I missing!
Flag
I think I'll miss Isaac the most, he was just starting to come into his own and getting his place in the team as Mr Honest!! Plus, he's had a bit of a bad run, always gets hurt in every ep! Also, he's pretty. Glad Mr Argent's back next year tho! Allison was getting much better during this season, her acting annoyed me a fair bit last year, with the over articulating every word thing. Did not see her death coming though. I did not expect them to kill off a twunk either, that took me by surprise, I was actually very emotional about it as I thought they were building them up to be a part of the pack and you can't just kill off one twin! Very sad. Nice to see Derek mentoring them though, perhaps he could become a Deaton type character in the future. Would like to see more of Scott coming into his own powers in the future, feel like a lot of 3B focussed on his not losing control whereas I'd like to see him gaining control. Again, might be a role for Derek, I think he does need him somewhat. I love Kira, she's adorable but bloody good with that sword and tough as hell. I don't like Malia at all, (might have gotten her name wrong), I can see her annoying me for a while. I think the last ten minutes of this finale were rushed as they had to wrap it all up quickly. Also, two people wanted to leave so they had to write that in (coincidently a former couple, u know what they say about working relationships!) I don't have any doubts about next season though. Just one last thing: it's been said a lot but how good was Dylan O'Brien?? I knew he was always a great little comedic actor and did the emotional stuff terrifically, but this season was his to shine entirely. You could really tell the difference between him and his evil counterpart, his acting was mesmerising, I am usually torn to bits with his emotional acting but this actually made me more emotional because it was Stiles being possessed, it just shows you how these actors really bring the characters to life! And him and Lydia grabbing at each other in the end, they really need each other's support, it's lovely to see! till next season!! :(
More+
Flag
Who will you miss the most? I think I'll miss Allison the most, though Isaac is a close second.

Did you expect the Aunt Kate reveal? No, I was betting on Gerard.

How open-minded are you about the new characters? So open I have bits of brain matter on the floor. And I am so looking forward to werebears!

Should Beacon Hills have bug zappers? Massive elephant-sized zappers using next-gen lasers.
Flag
Dylan O'Brien terrifies me in this scene like EvilStiles.
Flag
I loved that it was so intense I just love Dylan O'Brien, like basically everyone else in the world, I think he is amazing. This scene was so intense, but not in a hokey trying to be a bad guy like say Decalion's "Demon Wolf" fit, it was just eerie, I also really loved him in the hospital. My favourite scenes this season are definitely Dylan scenes, he was just mind blowing the whole time. Love it and can't wait to see how Stiles' character is affected next season. After all we still haven't heard much more about the whole dying from dementia thing, that is still a critical issue in my mind.
Flag
"IM A 'THOUSAND' YEARS OLD!! YOU CANT KILL MEEE!"
Flag
I lol when they played Bad Moon Rising during the hospital scene - it's the theme from An American Werewolf in London - but a darker non CCR version.

Flag
Yes I instantly downloaded it, I love CCR but this one was like you said much darker and it really fit perfectly.
Flag
Message from Melissa Ponzio to TW Fans from her official Tumblr

THANKS TEEN WOLF FRIENDS

melissaponzio1:

hey guys -

hope this finds everyone feeling little better after the finale…i just wanted to reach out with an elongated and heart felt Thank You for your love and support of Teen Wolf. the outpouring of emotions for the hero’s that were lost, and the relief of the ones that were spared was really amazing to see…just like in real life, while painful, sometimes we have to say goodbye to the ones we love. it also reminds us to cherish the loved ones around us. so go and remind someone that you love them today, it’s a good feeling for both of you, right? and please know that the cast and crew are so touched by our fandom on a daily basis. Thank You for the roller coaster ride that was TWS3….just wait and see what TWS4 brings…

;)))MelissaMelissa Ponzio, you are an absolute treasure
Flag

NEWS FROM EONLINE

Teen Wolf: Jeff Davis on Season 4's New "Powerful Trio of Girls," Scott and Stiles' Love Lives

'Tis the season of the ladies.
Though Teen Wolf said goodbye to Allison, its female lead, after star Crystal Reedasked to be written off the show, the MTV hit will return for its fourth season on June 23 heavy on the girl power.

When we caught up with executive producerJeff Davis after the epic season three finale, he was quick to praise the show's two new female additions, Kira (Arden Cho) and Malia (Shelley Hennig) and teased what we can expect from them next season.

Though Hennig is signed onto to be a series regular in season four, Davis and the writers weren't sure if she would even be returning at all.

"We didn't know if Malia was going to be a part of season four up until a few months ago. That was very much up in the air," Davis reveals. "We were hopeful that Shelley wanted to do it and we sowed the seeds for the possibility of her coming back, but it was unexpected and a very unexpected and nice surprise. We're very happy she's doing the show."

And Davis continues the gushfest when talking about Arden Cho, who quickly became a fan favorite after joining the show midway through season three.
Arden Cho, Teen Wolf MTV
"Kira, Arden, is just amazing. She's back full-time on the show, as well," he says. "I think Arden did a stunning job and stepped in to the role beautifully and we have so much more planned for her, for her and Scott as well, and her becoming part of his pack."

And romance will also be on the agenda for Kira and Scott (Tyler Posey), albeit a slow one due to his first love Allison's tragic passing.

"One of the things we're really excited about is the writer's room is in love with Scott and Kira. We really like that romance, so at the beginning of it, it's going to be a little bit of a ‘are they together, are they not together?' Kira doesn't know what to do, she doesn't know how much space to give him. Scott doesn't know what to do either, because he wants to be a gentleman, and respect the girl he loved who is now dead, but he's also a teenager and he's falling in love," he explains. "Those are going to be struggles and they are going to have slowly find their way to romance again. We like the idea of a slow burn for them, where as for other romances on the show may be all physical at first, but the difficult thing for them is actually being with each other and not being physical. Those are interesting relationships."

Teen Wolf, Dylan O'BrienMTV
Of course, he's speaking of Stiles and Malia, who, ahem, wasted no time and got right to down to business in season three.

But judging from the way the show handled the Scott-Allison-Isaac-Kira non-love-square situation, you can rest easy knowing Stiles probably won't be at the center of a love triangle in season four.

"Well, I'm not a huge fan of love triangles myself," Davis explains, "But you'll definitely see some growing feelings between Malia and Stiles."

In fact, you can expect to see Malia and Lydia (Holland Roden), Stiles' longtime crush, team up in season four, not engage in cat fights over boys.
"One of the things that I really like in season four is the friendship developing between Kira, Malia and Lydia," Davis says. "We have this trio of girls who are becoming a very powerful part of the show, which is just awesome."

As for Derek (Tyler Hoechlin), he-who-often-hooks-up-with-a-woman-who-turns-out-to-be-evil? "I can some tease some major events with Derek," David coyly spills, but confirms the recently-resurrected Kate (Jill Wagner) will not be a love interest for Mr. Hale.

More+
Flag
Holy Crap the Comments are going to hit 1000! As if there wasn't already enough evidence that this show is Awesome.
Flag
How great is this damn show? That last episode left me wanting more, especially the last scene with Kate. And this thing with Isaac, when was it established that he was leaving? Did I miss something? Isaac pls. Also, I believe Malia will take Allison's place now, not as a character whole, but with the friendship with Lydia, cause lets be honest, who would see Lydia and Kira being bffs? That scene where Malia smiled at Lydia and Lydia smiled back reminded me so much of season one when Lydia first met Allison. Of course Allison and Malia wont be anything alike, especially one who was a hunter and one is a werecoyote. And I know this is late, but does Beacon Hills not feel like Beacon Hills since they changed filming locations? I miss the Lacrosse games and the setting overall, in season 3 you could tell a big difference, or idk maybe it's just me. Also, I would like to see Peter in action again, but not action as in getting whooped by Fusion-HA Twin Voltron Wolf lol, action as in his full Alpha mode again, cause he's sure as hell going to need it against Kate. Speaking of which, I don't get how she is a were-jaguar. I've read stuff about the Kanima and it says its the Leopard/Jaguar shapeshifter due to the spots on it, so I would assume that it IS the were-jaguar, although Kate does look more like one and the Kanima looks like the lizard from The Amazing Spider-man LOL. But Ethan leaving, idk, I thought he was actual likeable twin, Aiden I guess was likeable but he was the cocky wreckless twin. I just don't get how he would survive by himself now, maybe he will go back to Deucalion? Maybe they both show up later on? I highly doubt it but no character except Jackson shows up and then is never shown again. Hopefully the badass Deucalion returns soon, he was so badass I can't stand not seeing him whooping some ass again. I can't help but wait to see how the packs change as well, as they always change. Like, if we look, they all changed

From Bites
Peter: Scott, Lydia, Kate
Derek: Jackson, Isaac, Erica, Boyd, Victoria Argent, Gerard
(we can assume Derek is a biter lol)

so going on to ACTUAL packs

Season 1
Peter: Scott(forcingly), Derek (after "learning Peter didnt kill Laura on purpose)

Season 2:
Derek: Isaac, Erica, Boyd, Scott(after agreeing to stop Jackson)
Scott: Stiles, Allison, Lydia

Season 3A.
Deucalion: Kali, Ennis, Ethan, Aiden, Scott(after hospital episode)
Derek: Peter, Cora, Boyd, Isaac, Scott(?)
Scott: Stiles, Allison, Lydia, Isaac

Season 3B.
Scott: Allison, Isaac, Kira, Lydia, Ethan and Aiden(after Kinkaide episode), Derek, and Stiles(when he wasnt possessed lol)
Derek: Peter
Kira's mom: Oni
Nogitsune: Oni

Season 4 (I assume)
Scott: Stiles, Lydia, Kira, Malia, Derek, and Peter(?)

Also the parents but they usually don't show up as much so I didn't put them in. Hopefully, but I doubt it, we get a reunion of every character that has shown up, Jackson, Erica, Boyd, Deucalion, Jennifer, Gerard, Aiden, Ethan, Allison and the actual cast now, it would be nice. Would like to see a brawl with every single creature as well, I'm just getting ahead of myself lol. Just imagine though, Full werewolf vs Kanima vs Darach, vs Volton Wolf vs Demon Wolf vs Kitsune vs Nogitsune vs whatever Kate is now lol.

Can't wait for Season 4 though, I heard it would explore more Lydia and Peter, and hopefully the Malia business. See you guys in June!

More+
Flag
Ok I just read some of your guy's comments and thanks alot for those who posted the interviews with Jeff Davis. I now understand that Daniel asked Davis if he could leave before season 3 even started, wonder why, maybe he will play a god again like he did in Immortals lmao. and some scenes in Mexico, hmmm also, DEREK NEEDS TO BE SAVED FROM MEXICO, my bet is that Kate takes him down there to her pack or group of hunters, maybe she'll lick his abs again lol. Also, Davis said we would be suprised who she becomes allies with...Derek? Scott? I know for a fact that she will not be the main villain in season 4, and maybe she needs their help to kill the actual villain..WEREBEARS WEREBEARS WEREBEARS!!!
Flag
I wouldn't be surprised if it is Peter she allies herself with, especially if it is supposed to be shocking. I think those two interacting would be funny because they are both so cold and calculating and willing to use each other to get what they want.
Flag
I will miss Allison the most next season, because of her tragic demise. The Aunt Kate reveal was lame, very sudden and not fun.
Flag
o my god o my god o my god get this she all fuck-in with derek and what have you but why is she not kicking the shit out of peter is it going to be hard for her to step to peter being that he is the one to make her a wolf ... I think she looks more like a panther but that just me what do you think
Flag
'All change is loss. All loss must be mourned.' - Harry Levinson

Flag
deep...
Flag
I am really susprised about the evolution of this show. It has become one of the finest examples of supernatural teens stories and I'm pretty tempted to place it second on my list of fantasy shows-Because "Buffy" will always be number one-
But everytime i think about this show i feel that they took the BtVS playbook and upgraded it to the 21st century.
I hope the show keeps growing and adding complexity and emotional storytelling, while keeping those fantastic fight scene's visuals.
Thanks to everyone involved in creating this excellent piece of modern television, keep the good work coming!

P.S.: I loved Allison, she will never be forgotten (and she's now in a way the "Tara McClay" of TW, minus the vengeful lover killing spree)

And of course, maybe i wouldn't have truly apreciated Teen Wolf if it weren't for Price's recaps, so i hope to read them again next season!
Flag
I'm glad you brought up BtVS because I do see similarities in the level of quality and plot structure. BtVS also had to make major cast changes during it's run and was quite successful at integrating new characters (e.g. Anya, Spike, Tara, Faith, Dawn). I'm hoping Teen Wolf can pull off the same feat especially after losing Allison.
Flag
Ehrmahgahd. So long, so long until autumn... BTW Price probably someone else has caught this but my understanding of Derek's dream is: he had an inception style fake wake, you know, a la Stiles earlier this season, and in the false awakening, a dream Stiles pointed out to him that having the wrong number of fingers meant he was in a dream. So no actual Stiles but only Derek's internalised version of Stiles, guiding him. Which is pretty lovely and moving, if we think about it. Sorry, if I've got that wrong, please correct me, anyone...
Flag
I still think that somehow it was Stiles who did that to help him and not Derek.

I can hope for a supernatural Stiles and if not now when?
Flag
dream-waking stiles for the win
Flag
that would be cool lol, as much as i see the necessity in keeping Stiles human and sorta like that he is just that awesome while being human, I've also always wondered since that magic dust thing that he might be special somehow especially with the weird name that was after his moms father that just sounds like possibilities to me.
Flag
Sorry I have to ask but what can Kira do?
She has bad-ass ninja moves
Does she transform?
What else
Flag
She appears to absorb electricity. No indication so far that having absorbed it she can do anything with it. Other than significantly increasing the electricity bills it is a bit hazy how that is useful.
Flag
So, I decided since I am trying to work, just to answer the questions since I don't want to let go yet...

1. It is a toss up between Allison and Isaac, but I lean more toward Allison as she was the first one to call bullshit on anyone when Lydia still tries to play people (and I have a fear she is learning too much from Deaton, meaning too much about how to be cryptic as she seems to like to make people come to answers rather than just answer). But I guess with Isaac, I will kind of be hoping he gets to come in and save the day (heck for shits and giggles, maybe with Cora in tow). Especially if they are going to be playing with this idea of Scott's pack actually expanding, I fear that his inner circle is actually shrinking. That Isaac can come back in every once in a while and Scott has this knowledge that he has outside friends who are some of his best friends will be helpful to him (so he can have those weird sources that Argent and what not go on about talking to). I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see Aiden pop up now and again either, perhaps just an I need help stopover if the show ever decides to do one off episodes like Malia's seemed to initially be while I guess contract talks were going on.

2. I guess I wasn't super surprised. I wasn't guessing it along with everyone just because she was doing the Wolf Watch show, but that makes sense. I never pegged her for the she wolf they were looking for, now it is especially confusing as she isn't a wolf, but it makes me feel better thinking it was Malia even though she isn't a wolf either. I had been wondering if there were other Argent siblings and that is who Chris was thinking it was in last week's episode (and it is weird that shouldn't Derek have recognized the symbol like Chris did, I mean, Kate's shot him a few times that I remember). I am weirdly glad though that I would bet we are going to see a return of baby Derek and maybe finally get the history there that led to the fire.

3. I am looking forward to this Liam kid and I presume the Violet girl is his love interest. I figure the two other boys, one of them is, sigh, the beserker we have heard about in the 'foreshadowing' like a sledgehammer Teen Wolf did and the other is his best friend and we are going to find that whole storyline very sad but its not going to take over the season. I figure they will be careful in making it clear that neither Malia nor Kira are going to replace Allison by likely focusing on their supernatural natures, but I hope they figure out how to play Lydia against them with the idea she has grown because of her friendship with Allison. Do we think Meredith is sticking around? I think she might be fun.

4. Or maybe Deaton could just line all the buildings with mountain ash and apologize to Scott, Kira, Derek and Malia that they just can't get in (or they have to do whatever it is Scott has to do to get in and out of the animal clinic...hey, how did the Oni get in there?). Hey, they haven't tested this yet, but I wonder if Lydia is considered supernatural enough to pass through?
More+
Flag
My sister and I had a conversation about TW and she thinks the same like you about the Argents. She thinks that in Season 4 is possible that we meet new Argents.
Flag
My whole thought was that there seemed to be at least two rows at Kate's funeral. Then Chris is so different that I had this idea he was raised maybe by sane family members in France but Gerard wanted to keep his only daughter as the future leader at home.
Flag
I kinda could tell an Argent was coming back, and my first thought was Kate but I totally thought she was dead.
Flag
1--I will definitely miss Isaac the most. I've always liked his, innocenct boy from an abusive background, needing a father figure. I will probably miss his relaitonship with Scott the most. Although they are the same age basically it seemed to me to be a little like Scott was big brother, or maybe just brother. I think he was written to opposite of Stiles. Stiles is Scotts right hand man, Isaac, left hand man. I would love to see him come back in some role in S5, but it should not suprise anyone if he doesn't pop up sometime in S4 as a guest star. Maybe do something heroic in the final episode to reintro him for S5.

2--As for Aunt Kate. I've always been suspicious, just because there had to be a reason she was on wolf watch. I think JD has a lot of explaining to do. However after Allison's death, and then flashing back to kate being killed, it was obvious what was going on.

3--I'm excited to see the new characters as long as characters like Danny are expanded on. I'm wondering about Liam---there has to be a reason he was cast to look like the hales or even scott. I want to see scott to change someone.

4--If you can't squash the damn nogitsune fly, why would we think a bug zapper would work.

I would just like to add that I am glad there really aren't supposed to be any new out of town bad guys popping up, maybe the hunters. I love that they are going to be searching for Derek.

Let me also say, I have hopes for a strong role of deputy parrish. I still think he is still around to replace Stilenski????. Actually, if I were writing, I think i would have him on the brink of death, and ask scott for the bite. Then scott would have a werewolf in the sheriffs department. Scott's pack has to grow.
More+
Flag
Maybe it's Maybelline; or Colgate, but Kate thinks she's worth it. Jeez that bitch was a pain as a human and now a werewolf? This is going to test my loyalty to the show.
Flag
I am also waiting for more of an explanation of the claw mark on Malia's moms car. Those were too big to be made by a young girl, and once she turned into a coyote she wouldn't have made them.

My ongoing theory on this is that, maybe it was Peter, and when Talia found out she decided to take the memory of it from him, then that is linked somehow to the fire. Kate never did actually admit to it, if I remember correctly, and Allison's mom didn't seem to think she did it either. It just makes me wonder. And now Kate's back.
Flag
yeah and even if he didn't do that something else bad happened for Talia to take this memory because she doesn't strike me as unreasonable or cruel for it to be a punishment i think she did it to protect him.
Flag
... Who will you miss most next season: Allison, the Twins, or Isaac? I really like Isaac (duh), but the actor asked not to let the character die (maybe he'll go off to Madrid, or I dunno, Paris) so he might return. I'll miss Allison the most. I actually liked her character and even though she didn't have that much screen time, no one can deny the importance she had in the lives' of the main characters. That's why the opening shot with Scott, Isaac and Lydia sitting on that bench, completely distraught and heart-broken, was such a perfect scene. I started crying the moment Mr Argent told Scott what he should tell to the police. I just... that was a lot. And also the fact that Scott broke down again at the end of the episode. I appreciated that a lot. Mourning Allison lasts more than two minutes of slow-motion sad scenes, and I am glad this wonderful show acknowledged that. Honestly, I will not miss the twins that much; I liked Ethan's relationship with Danny a lot and I found it interesting how they struggled with becoming better persons, but I felt as if I never really got to know them, so... Bye?
... Did you expect the Aunt Kate reveal? Yes and no. I mean, it was plausible and the show did a good job explaining it. I think some people are annoyed because Kate survived being throat-slashed because of the bite, while Scott didn't offer the bite to Allison. I don't find that the comparison works here. 1) Allison was dying because of a sword in her stomach, she was too far gone 2) she would have refused it, Scott would probably have found it insulting to her to offer 3) Kate died because her throat was slashed by werewolf claws; so it doesn't seem that far of a stretch to me. Even when Aunt Kate 'died' in that episode, I wondered whether she was really did, because it did not seem lethal (supernatural-wise of course; we're on a whole other level here)
... How open-minded are you about the new characters? Pizzana forever. I really like Malia. That moment she and Lydia had in the corridor was just wonderful. But doesn't anyone wonder what they will do with Kira now? Is the actress a regular for next season?
... Should Beacon Hills install more bug zappers around town? Why ruin all the fun.

Also, to Scott's dad: Sir, you are a real douchebag.
More+
Flag

Character Analysis at the end of season, and future expectations:

Stiles.
Turn the funny, noble human into the strongest villain was the best divine move this series ever did. The first part of the season with the anguish about what the hell was happening to our dear boy, and then how he turned into a possessed being without control over his own actions, and the final blow, when he again “is the one who figures it out”, and delivers the divine move. I think his divine move had to do with exactly that, he’s the human one with no special supernatural abilities that pull through, but because he’s smart and pure and would do anything to make things right. I don’t think void stiles expected stiles to end up having the upper hand.
We saw him pinning for Lydia from first day, so it will be interesting to see him in a sort of relation with Malia, learn the type of guy he is when he has his feelings corresponded.
Expectations: He will have a tough time digesting everything that happened to him and everything his possessed self did to those he love, so I guess, at least at some point, we’ll have angst. And of course, I’m waiting to see him as in a romantic role.
P.S. : Forget “Have you met Jesus?”, now I go around asking people “ Have you met Dylan O’brien?He’s just the most amazing young actor!”

Derek
Derek! I loved him so much to the very end. When he lost his alpha status at almost the same time Scott became a full alpha, I hated the idea of him becoming a beta. However, the way he enters Scott’s pack as a mentor rather than just a Beta, I actually love that situation. He’s starting to use his words, he’s learned from his mistakes and I see they have mutual respect and care for each other.
The parts of him and Mr. Argent just the best. He had come so far that he is ally to the brother of the woman that murdered almost his entire family.
He saved the twins, the same twins that murdered almost his entire pack, and give them strength to fight one last fight. He comforted Aiden as he was dying. He’s the one going face-to-face to the villain, even if he doesn’t win the fight, just because Derek is not the type to tolerate evil without doing anything.
Remember when JD said that Derek was going to end season 3b being a Hero??He totally did. He’s the one I am most looking for in season 4, to be honest.
Expectations: He has lost so much, but had learned and grown so much. I can’t wait to see him in season 4. We always knew that he was a hero. A very hot, broody hero.

Scott
Many people complains that he had his ass handed to him every fight, while being an alpha now, but….remember why he’s a true Alpha? He rises to the alpha status because of his character, because he’s righteous and noble. Scott has proven to be that. he would do anything to help and save his friends, even when his friend was possessed, he worried about him even when the possessed version of stiles hut him and other people and was never convinced to kill him. He d Deucalion’s life, and even let the twins stay in town with them. He took the time an effort to help Malia, a complete estranger at the time
I admit that some of his moves may seem weak, irresponsible or nonsensical , but he remains true to the essence of the true alpha, and with his Pack help, I’m sure he will learn and become wiser and stronger.

Lydia
The most epic moment was when see talking to Aiden about the way they murder, and how she felt good helping saving others. She’s more than a horny popular teenager, and is intelligent (though we already knew that),t she’s actually caring and noble and strong in her own way, and as stiles said once, “under that lifeless exterior, theirs is an actual human being. “
Even though I didn’t buy the love thing with Jackson, I believe in her friendship with the pack and the way she’s learning to use his abilities and her brains to go after the supernatural and do the right thing. She ended in in places she never expected, in situations and with people she never would have predicted. She’s changing a growing.
Expectations: since season 4 will explore the Banshee Lore, a lot. I didn’t like her at all in the first two seasons, and a lot of the 3a, but little by little she’s gaining my appreciation.\

Allison:
Once in a TV series, a character said: “if there’s something better that going on a blaze is glory, is going down giving them the big old bird”. Allison, even though more in the sidelines, went in the battle, and discover something that no other hunted discovered, bringing ultimately death to her killers and the beings that were chasing after her friends.
She came to as an innocent girl, and transformed before our eyes into the most badass female to ever badass in this supernatural lore. She taught as that you can still honor your family legacy contributing with your own knowledge and moral values, instead of following rules that doesn’t always suit your reality.
Allison, you will be so very missed.
Expectations: oh, shit.

Extra
Chris Argent:
He’s amazing. You manage to create alliance and friendship with a man he’s supposed to hate. He gain my unwavering respect when he told Mariah that her wife would have honored their daughter if she had to stay alive, implying he understand that Derek was innocent, and her death was a consequence of her mistakes and the code she so blindly followed.
He has the strength of a true warrior, being the strong one when personal tragedy strikes, and the impeccable moral compass that guides him more that any code.
Expectation: I want to know how he’s gonna deal with all his loss, and the return to life of his sister. Also, I wonder if now that he’s the only argent, he will call another hunter for back up.
And he’s a total badass DILF. But that’s another story.
And of couse, I’m eager to see more of the argent-hale alliance. Maybe they should go to a bar, watch some games. Gosh, I can just imagine, you know?, one of them saying “remember that time when you almost shoot me to death? Fun times,right!”

More+
Flag
so no one really understood the last scene with derek...?what the hell happened ???
Flag
It was confusing and it was suppose to be.
I choose to believe that it was a result of Stiles being kind of bitten by Scott.
I realize i may be alone in this but until Jeff tells me otherwise will still dream.
Flag
good thought
Flag
The part with Stiles was a dream and the rest was real. Subject to Kate getting a better job before next season or her appearance at the end of 3B turning into something like Peter's at the end of 3A.
Flag
so the part where derek talks to stiles is a dream..ok i got that cause of the 6 fingers thing!!!but my question is...was the whole 3b part a dream?when did that scene with derek happened?b4 the nogitsune story or after that the nogitsune was killed?cause if it was b4..the 3b part was a dream..!!!!!!
Flag
Only the scene with 6-finger styles is a dream. Most of the scene - with the hunters and Kate happens after they've dealt with the Nogi and Derek has gone back to his loft to chill. Hunters show up, Kate ganks everybody = lead into Season 4.
Flag
Price? You there, buddy? Just let us know you're okay, after that thing with Isa... err, well, too soon, I know, but you know that I know. *pat, pat* & popcorn.

(Also, start watching 3B from ep 13 again, like I'm doing! Seriously, it's as awesome as we all remembered even before the opening credits, and we get lots of Isaac episodes, plus Danny in sexy white pseudo-tribal paint!)
Flag
How does aiden die from the Oni sword, but not scott ?
Flag
Pretty simple; Scott's an Alpha, Aiden was a Beta. It's similar to the way a Beta werewolf doesn't heal easily from injuries inflicted by an Alpha. Remember, when Derek got slashed by one of the Oni in "De-Void", his injury didn't heal either.
Flag
I think the location of the wound was also different. Werewolves can die from a regular injury if it is so serious it exceeds their ability to heal. I think Aiden basically got stabbed through the heart and Scott didn't.
Flag
I got confused about Derek's dream. He said that happened just after he left Cora, right? So when he see six fingers in Style's hand he returns to that time. And we got Kate reveals... so my question is... all 3B season was a dream... did really happened? Somebody help me understand
Flag
the beginning of 3B was in south america. Peter and Derek escaped to beacon hills and when the nogitsune was done, the south american hunters broke into his loft and demanded to know where the she-wolf was. there is a time difference. from what i understand the beginning of 3b and the end of 3b was about a month.
Flag
This is my interpretation:

The last scene of Season 3B happened in Derek's loft. The "dream" he had, in the locker room with Stiles, happened in the moment after he was shot by whazzerface. Noticing the six fingers made him realize the moment with Stiles was the dream, and returned him to the reality: He'd just been shot by whazzerface in his loft.
Flag
I'll actually miss Isaac the most, and was really hoping that we'd see him find a family with Chris. I loved all of those weird little moments that were so awkward and amusing. And with Stiles sidelined, the season really needed some laughs.

I'd been expecting Kate's return mainly because that seemed to be the point of every interview--that no one really dies on Teen Wolf. Except Allison apparently. I'm not a huge Allison fan so I'm happy to see her go, especially after hearing Jeff say that Crystal had been pulling back from the show for some time before she asked to be released. I'm so glad to finally be free of the twins. They honestly grossed me out and I cannot get over how badly they performed on the show no matter what their bodies looked like. I actually thought they looked better clothed, but they looked best when they were invisible.

I'm not a huge fan of Deputy Parrish, so if the new characters are as poorly developed as he is (and honestly, acting wise he's pretty much on par with the Twins, but so much more attractive) then I hope they get killed off quickly. I'd much rather see them give more time to existing relationships like Scott and Stiles, Stiles and the Sheriff, Chris Argent and Derek. The parents on this show are amazing, so I'd like to see more of them, the three of them in the root cellar were fantastic and Kira's parents are very fun to watch. I'd really like to get to know more about Kira outside of her relationship with Scott and I think Malia could be great. I can't wait to see what the dynamic is between her and Peter.
More+
Flag
As much as I love a happy ending, I'm actually kinda bummed about the death of Void Stiles. I think he was the best villain on the show thus far and let's face it...two Dylan O'Briens are always better than one ;)
Flag
Well, he is not actually dead... just in a jar. And villains on this show never stay dead that long....
Flag
As much as loved evil Stiles, i nope to never see the Nogitsune again, it was effing terrifying. I was SO happy when they finally killed it.
Flag
I'd be the meat in that sandwi... ACK! No! Bad thoughts!
Flag
So.....a single werewolf bite/scratch can turn a person into any supernatural were-creatures? is that how it works? or does it 'trigger' the supernatural in people and manifest it based on who they are? idk... Kate's werewolf? form is cool. Love the green eyes.
Flag
It has to be from an alpha. And its uncommon, but sometimes very deep scratches can cause the change.
Flag
I'm guessing that it triggers the Supernatural. Jackson started hallucinating AFTER claws were driven into the back of his neck. An attack triggered Lydia as a Banshee. Kate didn't become a werewolf but a were-jaguar.
But then again, all of these are connected to the Hale Family, plus Malia being a were-coyote rather than a werewolf.

Flag
yeah i was thinking that except Scott, Peter didn't turn anyone else into a werewolf. Also after re-watching season 2 i found out that Peter knew what Lydia would turn into and how to use her in case he needed to come back from the dead, so it may be more science than pure chance.
Flag
Kate may already have had the potential to become a werejaguar just as Lydia had the potential to become a Banshee.

Flag
Load More Comments
Follow this Show
Members