A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television (Returning Summer 2017)

Who is this "old friend"?! Could it possibly be Jackson?! That may just be my wishful thinking since Colton Haynes has long since moved on and is now on the CW. But if not Jackson, who is it? Deucalion wasn't exactly a friend. Also, I feel a little lost about what Peter might be learning the truth about. Could someone shed some light on this? I know that the episode is less than 24 hours away but these questions are still bothering me too much. :)
Comments (32)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Feb 18, 2014
So, did you feel as silly as me when the show opened on Deaton? He crossed my mind but then I was like, that would almost be like trolling by the show. Yes, he was around a lot more in last half season, but he probably was missing for the same amount of episodes that he always is but just never for a consistent stretch like this but we should have known, we are on the end stretch of episodes, of course he returns. I had even had the thought last week, its kind of weird that Scott hasn't actually gone to work all season 3B, well, of course, the vet was in Japan.
Flag
Feb 18, 2014
They completely had me fooled. I never even considered Deaton :P And I was just questioning last week if Scott still worked at the clinic lol
Flag
Feb 18, 2014
I just watched the ep and I still don't know the answer to this.
Flag
Feb 20, 2014
I think it was Jared; we haven't seen him since mid-S3A
Flag
Feb 18, 2014
I guess they're trying to say it was Deaton and as much as I like him, I was completely disappointed because I didn't think he'd really gone anywhere in the first place.
Flag
Feb 19, 2014
Right? I figured he was at his office, and nothing very exciting was happening there. It's like if we didn't see Mrs. McCall or Sheriff Stalinski for a couple of episodes--I wouldn't go, "Well, I guess they left town!" I'd just assume they were working and their paths hadn't crossed with a main character's in a significant way.

The above also applies to Derek, Mr. Argent, and pretty much anyone who isn't Scott, Stiles, Allison or Lydia. Oh, and Isaac, but only because if he didn't show up, I'd start wondering if he'd been killed off screen.
Flag
Feb 20, 2014
Agree agree agree!
Flag
Feb 18, 2014
It was Deaton. Apparently, he'd been gone or something.
Flag
Feb 18, 2014
ya for like most of 3b it took me that long to get to japan
Flag
Feb 17, 2014
I put up the poll basically to remind us all of Morrell. Plus I understand it is the girls looking for help and she seems to be their go to. Plus much like Dedication felt he owed something I bet Morrell feels she owes Scott something for stopping the Alpha pack from killing her and might have the similar outlook for a way to help secondarily and maybe helping Lydia figure her shit out makes her more friend than cautious ally. I'm going to try and avoid the guest starring list which spoiled Gerard and Victoria. I am getting a lift more concerned about whose pain Scott is healing. I am guessing we will be crying during that scene.
Flag
Feb 18, 2014
I'd basically forgotten about her so I needed your reminder. Thanks lol I actually looked at the list of stars (on imdb) and there were only a few cast regulars listed.
I haven't checked tv.com. I've had second thoughts about spoiling the surprise, though it is fun to speculate.

I hope we don't cry tonight. I was too emotional last week! ;)
Flag
Feb 17, 2014
Isn't Morrell the one who saved Peter and Derek earlier? She's pretty much already returned then, hasn't she? And she was only there under orders of Deucalion. I'm ruling her out, lest it's a cop out answer.
Flag
Feb 18, 2014
No, that was Braedan, th'e girl who saved Isaac who we all thought Deucalion had killed. I wish she was a show regular, she's an awesome character.
Flag
Feb 18, 2014
Don't get me wrong, very glad she's alive, but I could have sworn she was killed by DW and Co.
Flag
Feb 18, 2014
Wait. She didn't die? Ugh, I need to go back and rewatch everything.
Flag
Feb 18, 2014
She's back for season four.
Flag
Feb 17, 2014
An old friend returns: I guess it's a female friend, hoping for coyote but doubt it.
Peter learns the truth : was he adopted?
Scott heals pain: the chip about his father? I wasn't aware Scott was in pain lately.
Flag
Feb 17, 2014
Scott has a healing ability. I think he's going to heal someone ELSE's pain, not his own.
Flag
Feb 17, 2014
As to Scott I am guessing Coach's or else given all the things the Nogitune thrives in he figures he can help with the pain.
Flag
Feb 17, 2014
o sh** the mother we get to see what the hell Derek and her talked about seeing that he has the nails it could be throw Peter that we find out and Scott stops Peter and Derek form killing each other and keeping there shittie family together.
Flag
Feb 17, 2014
I don't think is't Deucalion. The guy who plays him is now on Shameless.
Flag
Feb 18, 2014
Melissa Ponzio was pulling double duty on Teen Wolf and The Walking Dead. A lot has to do with scheduling and location. Karen got killed off on TWD shortly after TW moved to California. Point is, just because an actor is on a show doesn't mean he can't make a guest appearance on another.
Flag
Feb 18, 2014
Some actors do multiple shows at once.... But still, that lessens the chance that he'd come back for a serious arc.
Flag
Feb 17, 2014
It could actually be Deucalion, since he's the one responsible for rescuing Peter and Derek. He could return to help out since he seemed to be in the know about certain things, and could technically be an ally now.

Maybe they'll introduce Boof's TV counterpart, who maybe moved away shortly before the series picked up?

If it's only for one episode, it could very well be Jackson... back just in time to be killed off...

Those are the only friends of particular significance unless someone is brought back from the dead either for real or through an illusion or flashback.
Flag
Feb 18, 2014
Thanks for reminding me that Deucalion had Derek rescued. You've also reminded me of a lot of 3A revelations, including the fact that Deucalion (in flash backs) was a good guy once. It's possible that he's an ally now. You're absolutely right.

And I'd like to see Jackson, even if it's just for one episode. His character didn't get a proper send off.
Flag
Feb 18, 2014
No, he didn't, but given how Colton seems to have a secure gig on Arrow, if Jackson did show up for an episode, I don't see it ending well for him. :(
Flag
Follow this Show
Members