A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television

There has been a few names thrown around, and I'm quite curious to see who you guys reckon it was. All I know is that right after seeing the photo, Stiles said that he had to go talk to Scott. So it seems as though it may be someone linked to him in some way. It could be Kira's mum, I've heard that one a few times.

But I got to thinking, and I remembered the 'death bed' scene with Scott's dad. He said he came back to tell Scott something. Do you think it may have something to do with that? I'm very curious to hear your thoughts! If you have a listen, Malia says 'Do you recognise them?' before handing Stiles the note. Could it be multiple people in the photo?
Comments (22)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I'm going with Kira's mother, but I'll keep an open mind on the possibility that it's Gerard. He's old enough, and I could see him being involved with walling someone up.
Flag
Michael J. Fox

Fox = trickster

Barrow talked about watching the Village of the Damned and how people just care about the original not the crappy "remakes"

I think it all holds together.

Michael J. "Fox" is the "original" Nogi!

LOL
Flag
It's not Kira's mum. I don't think anyway. Too obvious and Stiles already know's she's involved. It's a them, so more than one. I'm thinking Gerard too and it sounds awfully like his voice under those bandages!
Flag
Gerard.
Flag
While many people have the idea that it might be Kira's mom, as her powers might make it possible for her to be that old, I have to wonder, has Stiles ever seen Kira's mom when he was in his own mind? I dont think even Gerard would be recognizable were he even old enough to have appeared in a photo that old.
Flag
It is Kira's mom, but what she looked like circa 1945 which apparently is just like Kira. I think a Kitsune doesn't become fully empowered until she reaches 100 and gets all of her tails. I didn't ever see a full lay out of the book so I didn't see nine. I know she has some remaining, but it might only be one. If we presume that it is 2012 in Teen Wolf world, Mrs. Yakimura would have had to be at least thirty in the flashbacks (on a silly note, Arden Cho is actually 28 so she could be playing closer to her actual age). So, Stiles recognized Kira before he was zapped by Oliver.
Flag
There is a preview that I assumed was at the end of the west coast episode (which I assume you guys see whereas we on the east coast go immediately into Wolf Watch) where somehow Scott and Kira got a hold of the picture and it looks just like Kira. However, Kira's mother tells them it is her and I believe that leads to the flashback of the internment camps and who exactly the bandaged guy was at least before he became the Nogistune. There is a GI type guy in the photo with her that appears to be dressed as we see the bandaged guy who I think becomes the Nogistune who had been feeding off the energy of the camp. I actually suspect that Kira's mom may very well have invoked the spirit just because she was so upset.
Flag
Oh right, I haven't seen the previews for the next episode as I live in New Zealand, but it sounds like people were right guessing Kira's mum then!
Flag
I'm going to throw a couple out from left field. Gerard or Deucalion. We've heard Deucalion's been in the background pulling strings in the first episode, to get derek and peter rescued, maybe its because he had knowledge of what was coming and was trying to prepare them
Flag
I'm thinking maybe Kira's mum we don't know how old she is whether her aging is slowed due to her having nine tails which may represent lives. Concidering the person in the photo has to be between 70-80 years old I really don't know, my hurts thinking about it.
Flag
Well, I think it's pretty clear that there is more than one person in the photograph. Not only does Malia ask, "Do you recognize 'em?", Stiles answers, "one of them."

It's difficult to say who Stiles might recognize, but as you mention, the lady in the mid-season preview—whether Kira or her mother, since either would be age-defying—is the likeliest current candidate. I think Scott's father would be a long shot, since Teen Wolf has given no indication that he is part of the supernatural world, and he's NOWHERE NEAR old enough to be in the Greatest Generation.

I don't necessarily think the nogitsune possessing Stiles and the body he and Malia find in the wall are the same person—both are bandaged but wearing different clothes—but one or both would likely be in the photograph as well.
Flag
When I mentioned Scott's dad I didn't mean that he would be in the photo, but that it may have something to do with what he wanted to talk to Scott about.
Flag
I couldn't say, but it sure looked like stiles knew who ever was in the photo. I think it would be someone introduced in this season, but who knows.
Flag
Yeah it could be someone new for sure, but someone who is familiar to the characters in some way.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members