A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television
Since Teen Wolf began, it seemed inevitable that Scott would one day be forced to kill someone. I can't see Scott murdering in cold blood any more than I can see Peter truly becoming a good guy. But I do think that Scott will be forced to kill in self defense or to save a friend/family member. This season seems to be getting us ready to see Scott kill someone.

He's already bitten Liam, which he did because that was the only way to save him. And Scott felt horribly for giving Liam the bite, so who knows how he'll feel after he takes someone's life. It's coming, though, in my opinion. It seems extremely likely after the "Time of Death" dream sequence.

So who will Scott kill? I have a few obvious guesses but beyond these, I'm not so sure.

Peter Hale

Peter is a psychopath who doesn't seem to have a conscience. It's clear that he wants to be the the alpha again and will go after Scott when he feels ready to attack. This would leave Scott no choice but to defend himself, killing Peter.

Kate Argent

Another psycho. Now that she's a were-jaguar, Kate seems even more formidable than in season 1. It's clear she has little love left for her own brother, Chris Argent and didn't hesitate to fight him. If she'd go after him, she'd most definitely go after Scott. Also, she's working with Peter (not that she'd need any extra motivation to go after Scott or any other werewolves). And how the heck did she get control of the Berserkers?

Araya Calavera

The leader of the Mexican hunters kind of annoys me but it's clear that she has power and is a cold blooded killer. When she held Scott and tortured him, she promised she'd come after Scott when he turned someone into a wolf. Now that Scott's bitten Liam, it's not a matter of if she'll come hunt him down but when she'll come. With just a few episodes left of season 4, perhaps they'll leave this storyline for next season?

The Benefactor or one of the assassins

There are a lot of guesses about who the benefactor may be, with people throwing in these names and more:
  1. Peter Hale
  2. Gerard Argent
  3. Deucalion
  4. Grandma Martin
  5. Agent McCall
  6. Natalie Martin
  7. Chris Argent (and even his dead wife)
  8. Danny Mahealani
  9. Deputy Parrish
  10. Coach Finstock
Whoever the Benefactor is, he/she/they are obviously evil and will stop at nothing to see supernaturals killed (even going so far as to steal millions of dollars of bearer bonds from a crazy ass werewolf). Will the Benefactor go after Scott and kill him? Or will Scott find out who the Benefactor is and go confront him/her himself? Or will another crazed assassin come after Scott in a quest to get the huge bounty for killing an alpha? I'm more inclined to think that Scott will kill a significant character, not a nobody who we're not invested in at all.

So who do you think Scott will kill? Or do you think I'm off base here and Scott won't murder anybody any time soon? Thoughts, anyone?
Comments (32)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
http://tvpapers.com/teen-wolf/04/10

Flag
I place my bets on Peter & Kate because when it comes down to Peter wanting to take his alpha its gonna be kill or be killed and well Scott's the lead and Peter isn't even a part of the main cast neither is Kate so....
Flag
I'm kind of hoping you're right :)
Flag
its peter . scot dont kill anyone but he kinds of transform into something pretty amazing. I think this season will bring finaly a fking Scoot truly OverPower ! Until now he always needed help now he is showing a new strength and peter isnt only regaining is stregth dont forget that he took a ancients life he is coletiing strength and he have kate that seems to be realllllllllllly strong..
Flag
I definitely think it is Peter (although I hope he does not leave the show). Could be interesting though if he is forced to kill Derek in some weird turn of events... I wouldn't put it past Mr. Davis.
Flag
Killing Peter will also have the added bonus of solving the problem of the money. If Peter is killed, the blood money could be used to solve the financial problems of the characters. If he's staying alive, he doesn't seem to be the type that is generous to give money to the families to fill their debts...
Flag
I hadn't even considered that. Good point... You can totally see Derek sharing the money if anyone asked for help (although I can't see Scott or Stiles asking for help) but Peter would never help unless he has some ulterior motives.
Flag
I think they will be pushing him to kill somebody the whole season, but in the final episode he will figure out a way to win without killing anyone
Flag
That would be cool too. I'd actually like that. But Scott won't be able to avoid killing forever
Flag
So far that seems to be the point of the show. He is a true alpha and they will stick to it. If he kills, then he will become an ordinary alpha. At least that's what I think.
Flag
Ooooh I hope not, especially if he kills because he has no choice. But who knows?
Flag
Peter is a unrepentant, self-serving, and a possible sociopath. This season seems to finally have him about to make his move against the pack. Like Stiles said he's not a good guy and they need to remember how dangerous he is. Peter regaining his strength is a bad thing, since he's becoming more bold in his actions. I do think he plans on killing Scott to reclaim his Alpha status. He also has an alliance with Kate. Kate controls the berserkers. Potentially Peter has an army of near invincible monsters at his disposal. He has the power to move against the pack now.

The sneak peak showed us a transformed Peter chatting with what appeared to be a weakened Scott about how Scott was his beta. If Peter becomes the main villain of season 4 after this business with the benefactor is over I can easily see the final battle being between our pack against Peter and Kate's berserkers. It is easy to see Scott being forced to kill Peter there is a good chance it will be Kate. Kate could easily be in a position of killing one of Scott's friends that will force Scott's hand. Self-defense is possible, but I see Scott killing to protect someone like his dad did to save Stiles. I don't know if Peter will die here. He could, but I see him escaping after Kate dies and he loses the berserkers. Peter could resurface in season 5. There is a lot of elements that might not be addressed in this season with Peter.

1) His relationship with Talia
2) If he had a hand in the Hale fire or not
3) Why did he lie to Stiles and Cora when he told them about Paige
4) His plans for Malia

They can all be answered this season though, so he could be killed by Scott. I think Kate is more likely at the moment.
More+
Flag
I think Peter is the most likely but you're so right: There are a lot of issues surrounding Peter that need to be addressed. And I'd LOVE to see Kate die (for good this time)! But if it's Peter who dies I would miss Ian Bohen but not Peter very much lol
Flag
All Peter's issues could be answered in the remaining episodes. One episode is probably long enough to explain his motives and what he did in the past. If Peter is killed this season (for good) I wouldn't mind. I'm just tired of waiting for his plan. He's been scheming since season 2 and all the hints and scenes are getting annoying. Peter needs to be a villain or the token evil teammate. His history and plot starting to drag too much. If he survives this season I at least want him to be a straight villain again just to move it along. Have him kill Satoma to take her Alphas powers and leave Beacon Hill to start a new pack to fight against Scott's Or have him team up with other villains like Gerard or Deucalion. Do something that moves his plot along.
Flag
I always thought peter but then i thought would the writers and fans want to see Ian (peter) gone from the show I certainly don't he adds something to the show but I can't put my finger on and if that something is gone then it's gone and you can't get that back. I'm thinking Scott May kill an innocent whether by bite or that person was collateral damage in a larger fight, if he does it will change him forever he was so deeply effected by biting and turning Liam how will he change to the death of an innocent.
Flag
I really hope Scott doesn't kill an innocent person. He's been through so much already. But you've got a point about Ian Bohen. He is a good villain. He has this incredible charisma and when he's on screen, his presence is incredible. At the same time as I'm annoyed with Peter (especially after him coming back from the dead) I also like Ian Bohen and am impressed with his acting. He does have a lot of fans. I'm not sure they'd get rid of him (unless he asks to be let off the show).
Flag
Exactly. I really really hope he doesn't kill an innocent it would crush him and us, but as I said I can't see him killing peter, and I think if he does than doesn't that mean he loses his wolfyness since peter turned him.
Flag
Ugh it's too much to think about now! lol Hopefully since he's a true alpha, he will still remain a wolf if he does kill Peter.
Flag
My understanding is that since Peter isn't an alpha (Derek got that power charge) and has died and come back, there shouldn't be an issue of Scott losing his wolfiness if he kills Peter. Besides, Derek wasn't sure if killing the alpha that made you would cure you of being a werewolf.
Flag
I'm going with Peter, followed by the Benefactor.
Flag
I think Peter's the best bet :P
Flag
I have been presuming Peter, just because I think the point of this season was to bring things full circle (which is also my base reason for Gerard being the Benefactor - but I sort of think the better justice there is Chris gets to knock off his father) and I don't think Peter intends to kill Scott, I think he means to try and usurp his Alpha status is some way (and I'm going to suggest that the True Alpha status likely doesn't pass the same way a regular one does) so I don't know if he needs Scott to cure someone the same way Derek did or something more nefarious where I don't think this show will go. I just sort of sense that it involves Malia or Liam somehow and Scott has to stop him.

I had a darker thought. What if it is an entirely helpful sort of action done with the same intentions that he bit Liam, but with Derek? Like what becomes apparent whatever happened to Derek is sucking his werewolf power but his life power (like that this all started when Lydia used Derek to resurrect Peter) and he is on death's door but the group determines there is a likely chance he could be saved with a bite. But they are wrong. And Scott has to mercy kill Derek.
More+
Flag
Eeeeww. :P Don't like that idea.
Flag
I also think that Gerard is the Benefactor. But I'm probably wrong. Other than guessing that Jackson was the Kanima I've been wrong when I try to guess who the big bad of the season is.

I was also wondering if killing a true alpha will mean you become an alpha. If not, what does Peter intend to do with Scott? So many possibilities.

I thought I remembered reading an article where Jeff Davis said one of the main themes this season was :Save Derek. So I hope it won't come down to Derek losing his life in any way. I sort of go back and forth with Derek, liking him one minute and hating him the next. At this point in time, I'd love him to stick around and be Scott's mentor.
Flag
I could see how after they discover the Benefactor tonight that who it is lands more in the hands of the grown ups to deal with and with what Scott learns about Derek tonight that leads to the real issue of the season (like, all distracted by Alpha Pack, actual issue the Darach; all distracted by the Kanima, actual threat Gerard) which is save Derek. And he would likely only need to be saved if they determined his life was in danger (I like mentor Derek a lot more than tool Derek from earlier), I know he becomes the rallying cry to go on the offense, but that might be because he is with the grown ups on the Benefactor issue and Scott focuses on saving Derek which leads him to Peter.

I am typically wrong about who the bad guy is (I am usually just left to the issue, I was with Stiles, totally suspicious of Matt) but I just feels like the evidence is piling up together with the interviews given throughout the off season and now. I mean, my biggest reason that Peter is not the Benefactor is I thought I read an interview that he was human. And Gerard might still be that. I did know that Stiles was likely the one most effected by the darkness before it really happened (I kind of felt like Allison and Scott dealt with most of their big issues in saving Malia).

I don't think you lose your True Alpha status or any special abilities that might come with that (which, do we know any of them?) if you are forced to kill. Especially if the kill is not innocent. But even then, wouldn't Scott have risked his T.A. status when he bit Liam? There was a 50/50 chance LIam died and whatever his issues, he was/is an innocent. Of the list of questions they need to address, probably getting a handle on if not Scott's full powers at least an idea of the direction of his powers which he may grow into at some point is probably one of the most important (others being the sire dynamic, how the hell did Deucalion know anything about Scott, um...there are others but those tend to be my most important).
More +
Flag
Interesting... I assume Peter but I would hate to think that that would be the end of Ian Bohen in Teen Wolf.
Flag
I know...he makes such a good villain doesn't he...
Flag
Peter or The Benefactor. Or both. Well, I'm sure about Peter.
Flag
It does seem like it might be Peter since Peter wants to desperately be in alpha again and will be coming after Scott.
Flag
I'll go Peter first, Benefactor second. I hope Scott has more transformations in these last 4 eps.
Flag
I hope he has more transformations too...
Flag
Follow this Show
Members