A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television
So, the episode description for the past couple of weeks for tonight's episode has been something to the effect of Derek and Peter are helped by an unlikely ally. Now in two separate seasons the description of "unlikely ally" has been applied to one person - Chris Argent. Now, I've seen the sneak peek and read discussions about it and it appears that a woman helps them out (or at least her shadow). This of course leads everyone to assume Morrell. Like it could be Deucalion's repayment to Derek for letting him go or Morrell is trying to make amends. I had a more random idea, and this is true, the rescue is mainly happening before the credits to keep it a secret. But what if this portion was filmed before Adelaide Kade left for Ireland and Cora saves them but just doesn't want to go back to Beacon Hills when Derek states he has to go back. So we have a little open ended good closure with her. Heck, Cora and Morrell could have teamed up to save them.
Comments (16)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Ah Braeden...kind of thought she was dead. Anyway glad she is back she seemed fun in the season premiere. And I won't be terribly surprised to find out a) that she is Scott's emissary b) that she is probably related to Deaton and Morrell like maybe the youngest sibling and she might just be someone I approve of for Derek and I bet she isn't any crazier than him.
Flag
I think that the unlikely ally could be Allison's aunt, because as it seems nobody dies in this series, everyone get a way to "reborn".
Flag
I think the unlikely ally is Allison. She isn't in good terms with Derek, so if she go to the rescue will be by Scott's petition.
Flag
Possibly. ..just figured she's busy.
Flag
Gerard would be hella unlikely, actually, maybe more like impossible seeing as he's a coughing wreck in an elderly home. (Last we saw him)

Deucalion sent someone? Because he would be an unlikely, but powerful ally.
Flag
Gerard would be funny (and I theorize that, if you think back to what he looked like at the end of Visionary) that in the two pain removals that Scott did together with the fact that his cancer is gone, he probably is up and at em again without bothering to tell the other Argents. I could see him having a sort of weird obligation to Derek, or at least think that is what he is feeling, even if he isn't a werewolf himself I wonder if he'd feel any sort of protection obligation to Derek (though, funnily enough, Scott never feels any toward Peter). But the shadow does really look like a woman and unless Kira's mother (who according to interviews is kind of a cool woman herself) suddenly decides to make her appearance, the options that would save them and could surprise and take a gun away from a grown man are limited (alive options to me are Allison, Morrell, and Cora). Lydia would be a good guess too, just because Peter might be able to reach her, but I don't think she can physically overtake anyone.
Flag
Clarifying my second point: Maybe Deucalion sent someone (the woman shadow)?
Flag
That is why I don't totally protest those thinking its Morrell. While she has every reason to abandon Deucalion, I'm not sure of what the emissary obligation actually is and whether she could actually totally abandon him (like as much as Deaton wanted to put everything out of his life ten years ago, why didn't he move out of Beacon Hills except for his promise to Talia to look out for Derek). But, she might see the need, on her own, to at least stay in good with Scott et al,, and knows Scott needs Derek to continue his mentorship of him.
Flag
i would love it to be Cora just because I would love a character to depart on screen instead of like with Jackson and they just saying that he left, but I dont think we will get that lucky. So my vote is that it is probably Morrell.
Flag
Probably (and I could probably answer my own pondering by going to her IMDB page or whatever it is called)
Flag
Hahaha i didnt even think of that. So i just checked and im gonna stick with Morrell.
Flag
I checked too...Bianca Lawson isn't listed either, but then I checked for verification and Tyler Posey's next new episode is listed at being in February (which. of true seems to be a two week break but I don't think that is actually happening) so, not so up to date.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members