A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television
Next week's episode (after Riddled) is called Letharia Vulpina, which apparently is a poisonous plant to wolves and foxes. And then two weeks later, its the Fox and the Wolf. Presuming the later is a take off from the Fox and the Hound, I'm going to take a wild guess that next week Scott and Kira are attacked as the two some that Nogistune finds most dangerous, the week after, they try and reach Stiles (that is the Echo House episode) and Scott and Kira really realize their power together the next week?
Comments (4)
Submit
Feb 13, 2014
Letharia Vulpina = wolf lichen. This stuff grows alot around where I live in California. It's not just poisonous to wolves & foxes, people could die if they ingest it also... It grows on dead trees.
Wolf Lichen
Flag
Feb 13, 2014
Could it grow outward like a weed? A discussion in another post is whether whatever we figure Mrs. Yakimura pulled out of the Nemeton (it is so sad my phone knows Nemeton now) to seemingly release the Oni. Thought maybe she used gloves for a reason other than identity hiding from the audience.
Flag
Feb 13, 2014
Wow, I did not think about that... When I first saw that scene I thought it was a sapling. I could have been Wolf Lichen because it grows in moist forests, and on dead trees...
Flag
Feb 13, 2014
We could be wrong about it being her but since they seem to be there at her behest it is kind of a comforting answer to at leastone thing and since it opened this section of the syory after the door closing and Malia.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members