A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television
Did you see the look on his face I don't think it's something nice and I starting to think that there more bones in the McCall house then the ones Scott put in the backyard. I just hope then don't go too far with this one my mind is racing like I was in a need for speed and I just hope its not what I think I am thinking. Plz don't let it be that.
Comments (41)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Scott fell down the stairs when his dad grabbed hold of his wrist and he pulled away, and melissa told his dad to be gone by the next morning but scott doesnt remember it as he got knocked out.
Flag
I think maybe agent Mccall hurt one of them and Scott either A:repressed it or doesn't remember or B: doesn't know.

Stiles would know because he listens in on the phone and if Melissa called he would eavesdrop or maybe the sherrif had to tell him since his mom was sick and couldn't help I'm the situation.

It seems like before the bite Stiles was the one who protected Scott so it would not be a stretch for him to lie to protect him.

My money is on something bad though.
Flag
he cant be a werewolf because if he was a werewolf scott would have been born a werewolf!!!
Flag
If you watched the original Teen Wolf movie with the young Michel J. Fox, you would know that not only was Scott a werewolf so was his father.
So I think that maybe that my be the secret if so that would be cool.
Flag
The secret suppose to make Scott hate Melissa so I'm thinking Stiles dad is Scotts biological father. Once he found out he was so mad he left.
Flag
Maybe its less obvious then Agent Mccall, or stiles dad and derek or any of that. I say Peter some how is involved in this i maybe way of but something tells me theres a slight chance im right...
Flag
Okay I'm pretty confused right now. Here's a review of what we know:
1) Agent McCall is ashamed of the secret, but he wants to come clean.
2) The secret is going to make Scott hate Melissa.
3) Melissa called the Sheriff to tell him that Agent McCall was telling Scott.
4) The Sheriff didn't seemed bothered by this news.
5) It will impact the story going forward (otherwise what was the point).

Possibility 1) The Sheriff is Scott's real father. I don't think think this is this is the secret because the Sheriff was way too chill about this secret being told.

Possibility 2) Agent McCall is Stiles' biological father. I think this is possible, but I'm still not sure why this would have made Agent McCall leave. Maybe Melissa kicked him out? I'm also not sure what the rush to return now would be.

Possibility 3) Claudia was pregnant with Agent's McCall's child when she was sick and gave birth just before she died. Agent McCall took the baby and left to raise him/her.

There is also the chance Melissa only called the Sheriff because she needed someone in the know to talk to about it with, I which case...

Possibility 4) Agent McCall is not Scott's bio dad, which is why he left. Scott's real father is a character we haven't been introduced to yet.

Possibility 5) Agent McCall is Derek's father and he left to find him after he went off grid post the fire. He is back in town because because Derek returned to Beacon Hills. This theory is less likely because Agent McCall hasn't made an attempt to contact Derek.
More+
Flag
Honestly I think it was Melissa who had the affair because her husband was such an alcoholic prick. I think she slept with Stiles' dad and that's the reason Scott's dad doesn't like the sheriff.
Flag
i think that stiles mom might of had an affair with scotts dad.. and maybe stles and scott are really brothers. thats just my thought but who knows. and i also think that stiles doesnt know what scotts dad is hiding he probably just said that to make him go away from his office.
Flag
Ok that doesn't make sense cause if Stile's mom had affair with Scott's dad wouldn't Stiles mom be pregnant with Scott????
Flag
I think it has something to do with Scott. Seeing as when he was lying on his deathbed, he wanted to talk to him and he said to Scott's mum that he came back for a reason and he needed to talk to him about it, but she wouldn't allow him to.
Flag
I think Stiles might have the wrong idea. Mr. McCall is pissed at the sheriff that I want to say Melissa had an affair with Stiles dad or they kissed or something that ultimately ended their marriage, while Stiles' dad confessed to his wife, worked through it, and stayed together. Scott's dad have went to Stiles' mom to talk about their spouses affair, with him berating or questioning how she could stay with the sheriff. Stiles overheard, assumed Scott's dad moved in on his mom. It explains why Scott's dad's vendetta against Stiles' father and Stiles' animosity toward Mr. McCall.
Flag
There is bad blood between Stiles' dad and Scott's dad, and Stiles' reaction to agent McCall made me think it's something horrible and that would hurt Scott. I also thought affair, but then why would Scott's dad seem angrier at the sheriff than the sheriff is at him?The angriest parties seem to be Scott's dad towards Stiles' dad, and Stiles towards Scott's dad - which might just be a reflection of the wrong done to Scott and not anything to do with Stiles directly.
*Sigh* I really need to stop thinking about this. :)
Flag
New Theory: Agent McCall left Melissa for after he got another woman pregnant.That child now terminally sick needs a bone marrow donation, but neither Agent McCall nor his wife is a good enough match. Agent McCall has come back to convince Scott to be tested to see if he is a match. It would explain why Agent McCall was so desperate to talk to Scott when he thought he was dying and why Melissa refused to let him. I think Scott will eventually have to choose whether or not to give his half-sibling the bite to save him/her.
Flag
Hm, but then if you assume that it's something that has someone's life in danger, it makes no sense that Melissa would want to stop him.
Flag
I think Melissa wanted to stop him from dumping it on Scott that very moment, when Scott had enough things to deal with, crazy demon ninjas and such...
Flag
They've kinda had a few weeks leading up to this craziness though, haven't they? I always get lost in "tv time passage".
But it is very weird that it seems like he's come back at this specific point for a reason... I thought it might be because Scott's turning 18 or something, but that's not reason enough, I think... argh
Flag
it's not a supernatural thing. First that came to my mind when Stiles said that was an affair that Scott's dad might have had but then i thought why would Stiles' dad know about it (maybe he heard rumors or I don't know what) I hope they reveal soon because im really interested in this.
Flag
I think agent McCall lefted them in debt and stiles father provided the support not to just get the mccalls out of debt but not just that but also became a father figure for Scott due to his fathers absence and which made agent M feel jealous and more shitty so that way I believe he doesn't want Scott to know stiles dad pulled them out of debt
Flag
He's probably killed someone or something.
Flag
I think it has something to do with his job rather than his personal life.
Flag
If it was his job, why would he not want Scott to find out about it? Two things we know about this secret are 1) Agent McCall does NOT want Scott to find out the secret and 2) Stiles has kept this secret from Scott. The only reason Stiles would keep something from Scott would be to protect him somehow. I don't know how something job related would hurt Scott.
Flag
I think Scott's father may have had an affair with Stiles' mother. This would not only cause a lot of tension between both him and Stiles' father, which we've already seen, Stiles' mother may have told him about it before she died. And that would definitely cause Stiles to hate Agent D!#& McCall, something we've also seen.

And I can so see Melissa throwing him out of the house afterwards.
Flag
It is definitely plausible, BUT Agent McCall implied that there was a specific reason he came back NOW that is tied to this secret. Something has changed that has forced Agent McCall to come back and reveal this secret. Someone being very sick and Agent McCall needing Scott to donate bone marrow/kidney makes the most sense to me. I don't think it is Agent McCall because he was desperate to tell Scott when he thought he was going to die. I think Agent McCall has another kid we haven't met yet.
Flag
This is also my theory. Stiles is the smart one, so he has already made the connection, along with his father. It explains the broken marriage between Melissa & Agent McCall besides his drinking problem. Stiles is suffering from the same symptoms as his mother before she died & also he appears to be suffering from sleepwalking. A condition we found out that Agent McCall has also suffered from this in the past. It would also greatly explain his concern for finding Stiles and why Melissa wanted to help him find him.
Flag
Thought that since the last episode of that moment(:
Flag
This is good theory. It is personal, Scott's father would not want Scott to know it, and Stiles would not want to share that information with Scott. My only hesitations is that I feel the secret is going to have big story wide implications, otherwise why would the writers create it. I don't see how this would change things, unless Stiles turns out to be Scott's half-brother and that ends up having Supernatural significance.
Flag
I always thought Scott's father was domestically abusive. Short fuse would fit the profile and that is something Stiles' father would know if Melissa wouldn't wanna press charges.
Flag
I think if Agent McCall were domestically abusive and Sheriff Stilinski knew about it, Sheriff Stilinski would have thrown him in jail. Melissa I think would also act differently around him.
Flag
In season 1, when a teacher asked Melissa about Scott's father , she said something like "there's no way he would want his father in Beacon Hills" (she didn't actually say that, but the way she answered was obvious that after whatever Scott's father had done, Scott wouldn't want to see him), so I always thought the same (that he was abusive).
But now that we've seen him, Scott seems more angry with him than afraid, and Melissa doesn't seem to care that much either. I mean she probably doesn't like it, but he had hit either of them, I think that she would have 1) asked Scott if he was OK, and 2) got a restraining order and told Agent McCall to get the hell out. But she seems to respect his rights as a father, letting him come in the house to see his son and all.
Also, Agent McCall is kind of a jerk but he seems more sad than anything :/
Flag
Melissa knows Scott is a powerful werewolf that can kick his father back to where he came from if he touched him. But she is kind of reluctant to his presence so I don't know what other thing it could be. Getting a restraining order against an FBI agent? I don't know. Stopping an FBI agent to see his son? I don't know.
Flag
Actually, in light of recent events ( 3x17 ^^) I think Agent McCall didn't even cheat on Melissa. I think it's "only" that he was never there for his son and therefore a crappy father... But he's in Beacon Hills to tell him the reason why ! :)
Flag
Yeah, but she's a good mom, she would at least ask him if he's ok emotionally. I don't know about you, but even if my 16/17 yrs old son became a super strong werewolf, I still wouldn't be fine with leaving him alone with his abusive father, muscles or no :/
True, she really doesn't want to see him around, but that's probably because he cheated on her or something like that. And he left town for a long time, so he's not the best father either. At least that would explain why Melissa and Scott are so mad at him. I think. :D
Flag
In light of recent events I kind of don't think he cheated on her. But Scott has a chip on his shoulder about him and that is confusing me. If he did them so wrong, why is Scott so angry and Melissa isn't?
Flag
-The secret can not be a supernatural secret, because the Sheriff was just dialed in to the supernatural world, and this is an old secret.
-The secret would lower Scott's opinion of his father.
-The secret isn't bad enough where the Sheriff would/could arrest Agent McCall for it.

My favorite theory is:
Agent McCall fathered a child out of wedlock and that child is Derek Hale. He left Melissa and Scott to track Derek down after the Hale fire.

Reasons:
-Derek was recently talking to his mother about secret stuff.
-Derek's last name is Hale, like Peter's, and Peter is his maternal uncle. Ergo Derek didn't take his father's name, possibly because he was born out of wedlock.
-Derek has never mentioned his father, nor have we seen him in a flashback.
-The timeline would fit.
Flag
Also, Derek's father was obviously a Beta, to his mother's Alpha status, right? (Assuming he was even a wolf! We have no idea how their genetics are passed on). He probably wasn't that strong or important, really. . .he married into the Hale family, so I doubt he had that big of a role, wolf wise.
Flag
Interesting theory, I suppose. But, I have to 'agree to disagree'.

However, I just wanna add my two-cents about the Hale last name thing... When introducing Derek's mother, she's mentioned being: a True Alpha, could shapeshift, and yadda yadda, plus they are a family of born werewolfs -- I got the impression they have a lineage going back for a while, I can only assume.

Because of this, assuming she is the eldest child of an old/well known wolf family name, whoever she marries probably took her last name. Why be a 'whoever' from a lower 'clan' or even a bitten wolf with a human lineage name, when you could be a Hale?
Flag
This is a cool theory...not sure how I'd feel about it if it were true though lol
Flag
it could be true because i remember Deucalion calling them "true brothers"
Flag
Although your theory makes sense (and I think it's some family thing too), I hope it won't be Derek being Scott's brother, it'd ravel the things too much :S
Flag
Or maybe Agent McCall is Stiles father...
Flag
Yes, I saw that, it seemed weird to go into Scott's family affairs. I don't think it is anything supernatural, since Scott's dad is supposed to not know about that stuff.

It is something the sheriff would Know, so maybe legal issues, but what legal issue would he discuss with his son?
Flag
Follow this Show
Members