A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television
So, now that wait is over and Teen Wolf 3B has finally hit the screen I started thinking about all the different pairings the writers have deliberately and sometimes accidentally put in our minds. There are the classics that have been with us from the beginning, some new ones and some that will probably never exist but my question to all of you is; which one of them is your favorite and which would you like to see more of in 3B?

Now, you might just like some of these as bromances or whatever the female equivalent of that is, like my favorite Isaac and Scott for example, so feel free to pick whatever your favorite pairings are whether they're of the romantic variety or not.

poll

Thank you for voting!
39 Comments
Comments (53)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Feb 11, 2014
Romance-wise, I think I would like Stiles and Lydia together.

Flag
Feb 11, 2014
Scott & Stiles forever. I love this friendship.
Flag
Feb 07, 2014
Does anyone see Scott and Lydia besides me?
Flag
Jan 29, 2014
While I would love to see some of the pairings, I based my choice on what is actually happening in the show...and I love the friendship between Stiles & Scott. Although if the option was there I may have chosen Stiles and Sheriff Stilinski. Their relationship (when on good terms) is AWESOME!!
Flag
Jan 29, 2014
As a gay guy, I still don't understand you Sterek people. I mean, really?REALLY?

Someone needs to direct me to quality slashfic that'll change my mind, STAT.
Flag
Feb 04, 2014
archiveofourown.org is the Place 4 awesome fanfic and at the moment there is 20665 sterek stories. GO READ my darling!
Flag
Jan 28, 2014
STEREK!!!!!!!
Flag
Jan 21, 2014
Scisaac
Flag
Jan 14, 2014
For me, it's all about Danny/Isaac.
I mean, I know they've had like three seconds of screen time together and barely interact but I'm all about them.
Flag
Jan 14, 2014
I get that. I do.
Flag
Jan 09, 2014
Stiles and Derek is my fav but the best thing about teen wolf is that each pair mentioned above has its own charm and they are super entertaining in their own way. Whether its Scott-Issac, Lydia-Styles, Stiles-Peter or anyone else. Each one is awesome in its own way.
Flag
Jan 09, 2014
what about Lydia Allison, friendship, obvs.
Flag
Jan 09, 2014
Peter/Stiles
Flag
Jan 08, 2014
And a non-pairing romantic relationship. I'd love them to have the nerve to do Allison/Scott/Isaac.
Flag
Jan 08, 2014
Stydia all the way!!!!!
Flag
Jan 08, 2014
Obviously if I would wish for any pairing that would be Sterek, that being said and considering the low probability that two main characters would be in a same sex relationship my second vote would be for Stiles/Lydia.
Because that could happen and also they look very very hot together and most importantly the teenage part of me wants Stiles to get his 'dream' girl, first crush etc (in a very high school rom com kind of way)
Flag
Jan 08, 2014
Sterek. always
Though I find Scott and Kira intriguing. I liked Lydia and Jackson. And I would like Dethan more if Ethan wasn't a cowardly killer.
Flag
Jan 08, 2014
Sterek is still winning. XD
Flag
Jan 08, 2014
Scisaac <3
Flag
Jan 07, 2014
Peter/Stiles. the sass, people, the SASS!
Flag
Jan 08, 2014
I never thought of that one, but yeah it would be fun!
Flag
Jan 07, 2014
Allison/Kira. Cause hotness. (Yes, I'm a disgusting man, I accept my role whole heartedly.)
Flag
Jan 07, 2014
Flag
Jan 07, 2014
As soon as you put Stiles/Derek as an option, this ceased to be a poll and became "Click this box to see how much nobody cares about other pairings"
Flag
Jan 07, 2014
I thought that might happen tbh but, to be fair, Scott/Isaac and Lydia/Stiles are also pretty popular.
Flag
Jan 07, 2014
Derek/stiles and Scott/Isaac
Flag
Jan 07, 2014
Kali/Jennifer
Flag
Jan 07, 2014
I went for Lydia and Stiles because I really want that to happen.
Close contenders were Stiles and Erica (I wish they had had more time together), Stiles and Derek (every TV show should have a "Stiles"), Isaac and Scott and Melissa McCall in a non-funky three-way and (I'm surprised it's not up there on the list) Lydia and Allison. This show has developed some truly great characters and picking out the dynamic between just two of them is really quite difficult. Anchors was a fantastic episode and I think the show really has surpassed it's peers now.
Flag
Jan 18, 2014
And don't forget the brotp Scoll/Stiles, the brotherly sirebond between Scott and Isaac and the (I'm sure of it) incoming Melissa/Papá Stilinski (what's his name again? xD)
Flag
Jan 19, 2014
I really hope Melissa and Mr. S don't go down that road, it just seems too easy. I hope they either leave them be or introduce more adults.

Terrifying thought: Melissa & Hale!
Flag
Jan 19, 2014
Maybe it'd be too obvious but they're perfect for each other (so comprehending, so funny, so good at parenthood) and they deserve some romantic love in their lifes (and sex too, that's never unwanted, hahaha)
Flag
Jan 19, 2014
*Peter Hale - sorry, I'm used to just calling the other one Derek!
Flag
Jan 07, 2014
I still think that the comedic scenes between Stiles and Derek are my favorite. I think I'd like to see that friendship be expanded upon this season. Just because of Derek's hilariously hostile reactions to Stiles' humor.
Flag
Jan 18, 2014
I think this season we have Peter's sense of humor and Isaac's scarves xD
Flag
Staff
Jan 07, 2014
Stiles and Lydia: I ship it.
Flag
Jan 07, 2014
I love the Sherriff Stilinski/Melissa McCall pairing, they look so natural together. :D
Flag
Follow this Show
Members