A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television
I don't know about anyone else, but I get pretty excited about romance scenes. For Teen Wolf, especially the ones involving Stiles. Have you watched the trailer for Season 3B that was released before it started? My question is:

Who is Stiles kissing, and is it evil Stiles or genuine Stiles?

Comments (27)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
With the new info of the last episode and the promos ------Spoilert Alert---------
I think that is pretty clear now that he is kissing Malia. If Malia is in the mental institution for tell the truth (that she was a coyote for the past 8 years), I think that this is interesting and address the worry of some fans that argued that in what way TW will address this. If this is handled in that way I think is OK.
Flag
It will be interesting to see how it all plays out for sure! I'm a bit confused after watching the promo for the next episode. It seems like Stiles is himself right? Because the conversation he and Scott had about being locked it seems to indicate that. And I guess the nogitsune is poisoned right? So that would mean that it is Stiles who's kissing Malia, not the nogitsune?
Flag
Well, and I supposed this is cheating, but it appears that Malia is also a guest in the mental institution that Stiles is in based on the previews for "Echo House." And given her possible paternity, that is an interesting development. I have no idea if it is actually the Nogistune or Stiles kissing her though, though I could see the path that the Nogistune in its efforts to (and this is my theory) keep Scott alive but alone and still to be a source of feeding if the Nogistune knows her real identity, to manipulate Scott's life from all angles, including his sire. What might be interesting though, is as devious as the Nogistune is, I don't know if he is ready to come up against Peter if it comes to it. And it would just be like Peter to provide the avenue to save Stiles to have a favor to call in for like everyone.
Flag
Yeah, I think it's officially Malia (yessss). Many people, I think the mayority of TW fans (including me) think that way since the promo back in december. I change my mind when Malia didn't appear anymore and think that was Lydia. Glad to know that I was wrong and it's finally Malia like many guessed first.

****or maybe is another girl. TW is very unpredictable. LOL
Flag
I had honestly not thought about it at all (and then because we are meeting two new people this episode I thought maybe it was her). I have been more distracted by the idea that in the Echo House previews in the background are a lot of younger people. It made me wonder if there are just a lot of crazy people in Beacon Hills or does all the weird crap make people crazy.
Flag
I think that he is kissing Lydia. I think that Lydia will be able to help Stiles by entering his dreams (Inception style). Maybe she will enter In Stiles first dream in Anchors and stop him to enter through that door. And by extention closing the door in his mind. I think that she will be able to do it like the way she interacted with Peter in the dreams/hallucinations.
Flag
Malia
Flag
It looked like Lydia to me, but I guess it could be Malia, though I really hope it's Lydia.
Flag
I thought that looked like Lydia, but I'm very biased. The obvious answer is that he kisses Lydia whilst he's possessed so that when he isn't possessed their relationship becomes very awkward, but this being Teen Wolf means that that is probably the least likely scenario to happen!
Flag
You may be on to something there. Hopefully we will find out soon. Not sure which episode the clip is from, but hopefully it is one of the ones coming up soon.
Flag
my money's still on malia
Flag
I think that scene is from the Echo House episode and humorously, I think that is the latest scene in the whole trailer. I just watched it again and other than whatever the confrontation between Chris and Derek is about, I think Scott and Derek's chat, the MRI and the last scene with Stiles is all in next week's episode (Scott and Derek's chat kind of looks like they are in a hospital waiting room to me).
Flag
That was from the first episode... Stiles' dream/nightmare sequence with Lydia.
Flag
Staff
I just promoted this post the homepage so look for it there :) I hope we get some great ideas from other users. This trailer looks killer though!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members