A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television
Discussion
Sep 04, 2014
About "Broken Spell" and your DVR, or at least mine.
So, my DVR can be bratty. It sometimes only gives me a week ahead of time. But I started checking on Tuesday, and the Teen Wolf season finale wasn't there. Under the Dome was, but I didn't think it was a big deal. Then this morning while I was waiting for my breakfast to finish cooking, I double checked and the whole next week has recordings noted. I checked manually next Monday at 10 and MTV is reporting it as a repeat.

Now, I know MTV or the show is being deliberately secretive about the season finale that they aren't even releasing a synopsis (why, I ask they couldn't just say, Season 4 comes to a conclusion). And I am a little concerned that MTV is putting a little retrospective on Tyler Posey on Sunday night (like, could they have kept the biggest secret really a ...Read more
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Teen Wolf

Join in on the Teen Wolf general show discussion.

Discussion
Sep 01, 2014
Are my expectations too high for the episode tonight?
I mean, last year was when Allison died. 3A is when they led into the ritual (which let's be honest, that whole episode made the season make sense and then the season finale while cool, didn't make a lot of sense until the Darach/Deucalion fight). But then I am distracted by the fact that the season finale is an extra fifteen minutes long and then the mysterious rumored title sounds like it could be kind of dramatic.
staff
Discussion
Aug 23, 2014
Meredith & Peter (Sneak peek from episode 10 season 4)
Potential spoilers
-
-
-
-
-
I just saw this sneak peek of Meredith talking to Peter at the police station and I am more excited than ever for Sunday's episode. Meredith touches Peter's face and comments that "they're all gone", evidently talking about the burns that once covered half his face. Lydia remarks that Meredith and Peter have met before. My mind is racing, trying to decide what this could all mean.

Did Meredith feel bad for Peter, and that's why she left him off the dead pool? I'm assuming they were in the hospital together. Did they ever converse or did she just feel sorry for him from afar? For all I know, she was actually a little insane and imagined herself talking to him. Or, he actually spoke to her while supposedly in a vegetative state, knowing that no one would believe her if she mentioned ...Read more
Discussion
Aug 21, 2014
Meredith - is she the sole Benefactor or is there still more to discover?
So, post 1982, laws changed and bearer bonds went out of popularity and their convenience was reduced. While bearer bonds are still redeemable, the bank that issued them has to still be in existence or its obligations were bought by a successor bank that is still in existence, other wise you are out of luck. Bearer bonds can also be called in which stops interest payments and might leave you out of luck. Basically, they become like savings bond except anyone in possession can cash them. What I am saying is if they were all redeemable, the amount might be off.

From what I can tell in Beacon Hills, the economy sucks and their bank went out of business three years earlier. I presume they could have been issued by another bank or a national bank which could be cashed in another place.

Meredith could escape from Eichen House, but ...Read more
Discussion
Aug 16, 2014
Teen Wolf: Who will Scott kill?
Since Teen Wolf began, it seemed inevitable that Scott would one day be forced to kill someone. I can't see Scott murdering in cold blood any more than I can see Peter truly becoming a good guy. But I do think that Scott will be forced to kill in self defense or to save a friend/family member. This season seems to be getting us ready to see Scott kill someone.

He's already bitten Liam, which he did because that was the only way to save him. And Scott felt horribly for giving Liam the bite, so who knows how he'll feel after he takes someone's life. It's coming, though, in my opinion. It seems extremely likely after the "Time of Death" dream sequence.

So who will Scott kill? I have a few obvious guesses but beyond these, I'm not so sure.

Peter Hale ...Read more
staff
Discussion
Jun 17, 2014
New season 4 opening sequence
I just saw the new Teen Wolf opening sequence and I'm feeling kind of blah about it. I know I'm probably going to be in the minority here but it's how I feel. I don't like Kira very much so far, but I did expect her to be be in the opening sequence. I don't, however, think that Malia should have made it to the sequence just yet. (I know you Shelley Hennig fans are probably going to be mad at me!) Isaac never made it to the opening sequence. Even Peter and the vet never made it. I'm kind of annoyed about it. She hasn't earned a spot yet, just my opinion.

Other than that, it's sad to see the opening without Allison in it :( But it's cool to see that Scott and Stiles are doing something new in the ...Read more
Discussion
Jun 10, 2014
Cool Jeff Davis season 4 interview
As if I wasn't already excited about the upcoming season 4 premiere of Teen Wolf, Jeff Davis went and got me revved up in a major way with this interview.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwieselman/inside-the-bloodiest-funniest-and-most-romantic-teen-wolf-se

Highlights:
  • Stiles will get to see some romantic action!
  • Lydia will learn more about her banshee abilities and Meredith will be helping her
  • Derek's friends will have to fight to "save" him!
  • Scott will get his first beta
  • The Dead Pool (hit list) and the person behind it...
  • Three new freshman, Liam, Mason & Garret
There is so much information in this interview, and yet Jeff Davis doesn't give too much away. I am definitely intrigued. I feel a little bummed that Kate is back. She was a good villain but I felt like we'd had enough of her the first time around. I'm also not too thrilled about Scott ...Read more
Discussion
May 27, 2014
A question I fear might never be answered from Season 3
So, just because, I decided to rewatch all of Season 3 this weekend (you know, except for a couple that really only had one or two pieces of info in them, i.e., Visionary, The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Tattoo, Echo House), I was once again reminded of a question I had from Tattoo onward. How on earth did Deucalion hear about any of the possibilities of what Scott could be? Or how did Jennifer know it?

Now, most of the season I was waiting to hear of some sort of prophecy that somehow Scott was fulfilling (see Buffy). But, as the season wore on, and the show in general, it just doesn't seem too prophecy based. Sure, they have their reference materials, but usually those seem more along the lines of recordings, like on Grimm.

That lead me to another thought, Deaton. Now, the only reason he ...Read more
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 12 Season 4
Wolf Watch 412
Aired
Episode 12 Season 4
Smoke and Mirrors
Aired
Episode 11 Season 4
Wolf Watch 411
Aired
Episode 11 Season 4
A Promise to the Dead
Aired
Episode 10 Season 4
Wolf Watch 410
Aired
Scott McCall
Allison Argent
Stiles Stilinski
Derek Hale
Lydia Martin

MTV's reboot of the classic 1980s cult movie Teen Wolf. Scott is a typical high school student until one night he is bitten by a strange animal while walking in the woods. His best friend tries to help him understand the changes he's going through as he becomes a werewolf.