A Teen Wolf Community
Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television
Story
Jul 19, 2014
Why I'm always promoting such a great show like Teen Wolf
I was posting on a forum page like I always do and @edshrinker said that I should post a forum topic so here it is, I hope it's ok and is up to the great standards that the writers on this community website hold.
I was talking to some friends the other day just about general crap, random things that most of the time isn't anything important like the fact that our world is going to shit, I turn on the news and I'm just depressed at the amount of crappy crappy things that are happening, any who we started to how on about the tv shows we watch, and they started to tell me some of there favourites and then I listed mine. I told them about Orphan black, and supernatural, Sleepy Hollow, Arrow, The originals, lost girl, and the listener, and then I told them ...
Read more
Story
Jun 26, 2014
Teen wolf season 4
We had finally waited three months and here it is.
Story
Jun 16, 2014
New title sequence!
Created and published by: Teen Wolf Music
Story
Jun 07, 2014
To see the full trailer
Go to http://whoisthebenefactor.com/

Put in the code words in this order:
DEMARCO
BRETT
JORDAN
HEXAGON
TOMAHAWK
TRUTH
THERMOWIRE
DECADE
YELLOW
VIOLET
CONTROL
MUTE
IGLESIA
SATOMI

And then enjoy!!!!
Story
May 06, 2014
New season of Teen Wolf "What i think should happen."
Okay for the new season of teen wolf what i would love to see is introduce a new character, i know they only just put Kira in but id love for Issac to find a love interest that actually goes somewhere unlike him and Allison just hooking up and having dreams about each other. I really want to see Issac happy and recover from Allison's death, i think they should finally bring in a girl thats actually human and not have ANY supernatural powers or abilities. Just to make things a little more interesting. Also i think Stiles should get a new girl too and make her SUPER gorgeous and kind of dorky and human!!! As for Issac and Stiles they deserve normal girls that will love them for them because they are in fact my favorite characters on the show! i defiantly love both their humor and would ...Read more
Story
Apr 26, 2014
Teen Wolf Season 3B Recap Through Reactions: "Ugh.. *sob* *choke* *sniff* ...why?????"

I laughed, I cried, I screamed, hid my face under my hands, shook my head and rolled my eyes. Teen Wolf, it's been a wacky, sexy, terrifying adventure and I can already feel my body going through withdrawal symptoms.

Without further ado, I give you, Toni Watches Teen Wolf ...
Read more
Story
Apr 22, 2014
A Teen Wolf Season 3A Recap Through Reactions: "BAH! I Can't Look!!"

Teen Wolf is a tricky minx. You start watching the first season because a show with such a psychotically loyal fanbase has to have some pretty good qualities. Then before you know it you haven’t left your apartment in weeks, you smell like mouldy corn chips and you’re sobbing over a bowl of chocolate covered almonds because the third season is over and things have happened on the screen that tore your heart out.

If you’ve read my “recaps” of season 1 and season 2, then you know what’s up, so here we go:

Toni Watches Teen Wolf Season 3

OH MY GOD ISAAC.

Who is this awesome new motorcycle riding warrior lady that’s saving Isaac ALL OVER THE PLACE? I love her instantly. Also, is it just me, or has Isaac grown MORE adorable? I don’t know who this beautiful motorcycle princess is ...
Read more
Story
Apr 16, 2014
A Teen Wolf Season 2 Recap Through Reactions: "This season is NOT messing around!"
season 2.jpg

Well friends, if you’ve read my “recap” of Teen Wolf Season 1, then you know that I stumbled into this delightful masterpiece late in the game. Obviously as soon as I got hooked, I marathoned all three seasons in a matter of days (I DO SO have a life - you are the… one that… *sigh* okay, I don’t have a life).

I usually write my reactions about any and all shows to my good pal, but she (tragically) has not yet seen the wonders of this heart pumping supernatural teen adventure, so I wrote my reactions to YOU.

Thus, I give you, Toni Watches Teen Wolf Season 2:

Holy shit, Season 2, you are NOT messing around! It is scenes like that that make showers terrifying. I mean seriously, how are we, as a society, supposed to just take relaxing showers when there are horrifying scenes like THAT ...Read more
Story
Apr 14, 2014
A Teen Wolf Recap of Season 1 Through Reactions: "I am on BOARD!"
teen wolf.jpg

There was once a time in my life when I saw promo trailers for Teen Wolf and rolled my eyes, like a damn fool. Oh, how ignorant I was to the wacky, sexy, thrill ride of this teen adventure!

I started watching Teen Wolf because I ran out of things to read by Price Peterson. There are certain shows I watch (that may or may not involve vampires) simply to partake in his delightful recaps.

With shows of this eye-bulging magnitude, I enjoy writing my reactions to my good pal via facebook, because she usually sees TV before me (she’s from the future). Television is more fun when you’re enjoying it with someone else. However, disaster struck when I learned my best chum had NOT seen this masterful piece of storytelling genius!

So, like any other sane person, I decided to enjoy this show with YOU GUYS. I ...Read more
Story
Mar 25, 2014
Isaac Won't Be Back Next Season
OH MY ACHING HEART!

Isaac survived the finale, but is still leaving me.

From E! Online:

"Daniel Sharman came to us, much like Crystal did, and said that he wanted to go out for pilot season and for movies and try something new," Davis says.

"He specifically asked that we ...
Read more
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 5 Season 4
Wolf Watch 405
Aired
Episode 5 Season 4
I.E.D.
Aired
Episode 4 Season 4
The Benefactor
Aired
Episode 3 Season 4
Muted
Aired
Episode 2 Season 4
Aired
Scott McCall
Allison Argent
Stiles Stilinski
Derek Hale
Lydia Martin

MTV's reboot of the classic 1980s cult movie Teen Wolf. Scott is a typical high school student until one night he is bitten by a strange animal while walking in the woods. His best friend tries to help him understand the changes he's going through as he becomes a werewolf.