Teen Wolf

Formality

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Aug 08, 2011 on MTV - Music Television

• Can't you at least consider letting him die? For me?

This was by far the best episode yet, with major developments around every corner, which made it quite the iconic episode especially with that most revealing of endings!

Major character development was on hand for virtually the whole cast, but none moreso than Alison who goes through a lot, and then makes a startling discovery!

Stiles & Lydia were hilarious together - Lydia's character is best when she's around Stiles, otherwise she's not particularly useful. The scenes in the shopping centre were amazing too.

All up, it was simply perfect and I can't wait to see what the season finale gives us!
  • evilwolf

awesome
  • So much happened

This episode was filled with character and plot development. And it still managed to be entertaining. I really really really liked Stiles in this episode - like I laways do, just a bit more. He was a friend to Scott and he showed how incredibly sweet and brave he was. And I ache for Derek. So much pain and disapointment, no wonder he never smiles. And now I hate Kate even more then before. She is such a cruel cruel person. And poor Jackson, never getting what he wants. And Scott and Allison are just so sweet together. And the ending, what a cliffhanger.
  • Formality

Formality was a perfect episode of Teen Wolf and I really enjoyed watching this episode because there was a lot of character and plot development, action, drama, intrigue, and secrets revealed. I thought it was awesome how Lydia and Stiles went to the dance together. I like how he just manned up and took control of the situation and she liked it of course. I also thought it was sweet how Allison was hoping for Scott to appear at the dance. Jackson was a little tipsy and thought he was going to get what he wanted when in fact he ended up revealing a secret. It was interesting to learn about Derek and Allison's Aunts past. Scott was really smart and intuitive in this episode as he challenged the Alpha at his own game. I couldn't believe how this episode ended. The story is more believable with the shows current pace, I just hope they can sustain. I look forward to the next episode of Teen Wolf!!!!!!!!!