Teen Wolf

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Aug 08, 2011 on MTV - Music Television

• evilwolf

awesome
  • So much happened

This episode was filled with character and plot development. And it still managed to be entertaining. I really really really liked Stiles in this episode - like I laways do, just a bit more. He was a friend to Scott and he showed how incredibly sweet and brave he was. And I ache for Derek. So much pain and disapointment, no wonder he never smiles. And now I hate Kate even more then before. She is such a cruel cruel person. And poor Jackson, never getting what he wants. And Scott and Allison are just so sweet together. And the ending, what a cliffhanger.
  • Formality

Formality was a perfect episode of Teen Wolf and I really enjoyed watching this episode because there was a lot of character and plot development, action, drama, intrigue, and secrets revealed. I thought it was awesome how Lydia and Stiles went to the dance together. I like how he just manned up and took control of the situation and she liked it of course. I also thought it was sweet how Allison was hoping for Scott to appear at the dance. Jackson was a little tipsy and thought he was going to get what he wanted when in fact he ended up revealing a secret. It was interesting to learn about Derek and Allison's Aunts past. Scott was really smart and intuitive in this episode as he challenged the Alpha at his own game. I couldn't believe how this episode ended. The story is more believable with the shows current pace, I just hope they can sustain. I look forward to the next episode of Teen Wolf!!!!!!!!!

TR3S