Teen Wolf Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionBetween Seasons

Jackson & Allison - Couple?

GarySnapr

[1]Jul 22, 2012
    • level: 2

I have a feeling Scott and Allison are going to break up in the next episode, just because of what happened with her mum, and Jackson being the rebound. -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_m9R9ZFFyY

I'm not too sure, but in the Season 2 Episode 9 Promo, Jackson is seen on top of a girl kissing her, and to me it looks a lot like Allison. -http://puu.sh/KHZr

Later on in the video, it shows Allison floor Matt, and we get a glimpse of what she's wearing, and it seems she is wearing the same-looking skirt as the girl Jackson is getting it on with.. - http://puu.sh/KHW0

Opinions? Theories?

P.S Sorry I couldn't get better quality pictures, I'm not from the U.S and whoever uploaded it to YouTube didn't upload in 720p+. And also, the pictures don't work when I use the image tag thing. Just copy and paste the link

Edited on 07/22/2012 6:44am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SweetMissJaye

[2]Jul 22, 2012
    • level: 21

Its definitely Jackson and Allison kissing and it sickens me... But I think Allison might just be seducing Jackson, luring him away from where everyone else is, so that the hunters can come capture him. I'm not saying this is the best idea, and I may be wrong, but this is what I think for now. There wouldn't really be many ways for her to keep Jackson away from the party so that Mr. Argent (or maybe even the werewolves) can come capture him without witnesses seeing everything.

GarySnapr

[3]Jul 22, 2012
    • level: 2
    I never thought of that, and it sounds even more plausible than my theory..

Would be interesting to see what the Argents do with Jackson, and to find out what's up with Gerard.

The Vet also poses lots of questions, hopefully by the end of series, which I'm really dreading having to wait another year for the next series, but hopefully we find out what's up with him and what he and the guidance counsellor know, and what they are too.

RosaGoodman

[4]Jul 22, 2012
    • level: 1

The promo I saw said something about nightmares coming to life and then it showed Scott seeing Alison hooking up with Jackson. So I'm not sure that the scene between them is real. Even if Alison and Scott did break up, I don't see either one of them having any sort of fast rebound. They would both be way to heart broken.

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[5]Jul 23, 2012
    • level: 13
    SweetMissJaye wrote:

Its definitely Jackson and Allison kissing and it sickens me... But I think Allison might just be seducing Jackson, luring him away from where everyone else is, so that the hunters can come capture him. I'm not saying this is the best idea, and I may be wrong, but this is what I think for now. There wouldn't really be many ways for her to keep Jackson away from the party so that Mr. Argent (or maybe even the werewolves) can come capture him without witnesses seeing everything.

Agreed!

Isn't this kind've what Allison's deceased aunt did to Derek before she had his family burned alive in that old house?

These acts are probably what the Argents women will do to manipulate a situation into their favor.