Teen Wolf Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionBetween Seasons

Lydia is a??????(spoilers)

Sci-FiLover22

[1]Aug 7, 2013
    • level: 3

so during season 2 everyone had many theories as to what lydia was and season 3 made fans more crazy about that.

now we know shes a banshee.

aparently from that little scene when that thing i dont know how to spell it.the thing thats been killing everyone lol told her what she was.which was a banshee.the crying,whaling woman.

so it would make sense that lydia is a banshee.she keep finding dead bodies.she is the whaing woman.so maybe she suppose to find bodies and cry to let others know its a dead body(i know that sound wired but yall know what im saying)it seems banshee on teen wolf seem to be physic which makes sense since she know where this bodies are at and scream lol and lydia scream was just very loud it hurted my ears.my mom thought i was struggling some girl in my room as i watch the ep. lol when i think of banshees i think of charmed lol anyhow to my question to yall is.sorry bout this wired rank some might not get nothing that im saying.my question is,

so what do yall think of lydia been a banshee?do you think it was the right choice?do you want to learn more about banshees?

Edited on 08/07/2013 10:26am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sci-FiLover22

[2]Aug 7, 2013
    Sci-FiLover22 wrote:

so during season 2 everyone had many theories as to what lydia was and season 3 made fans more crazy about that.

now we know shes a banshee.

aparently from that little scene when that thing i dont know how to spell it.the thing thats been killing everyone lol told her what she was.which was a banshee.the crying,whaling woman.

so it would make sense that lydia is a banshee.she keep finding dead bodies.she is the whaing woman.so maybe she suppose to find bodies and cry to let others know its a dead body(i know that sound wired but yall know what im saying)it seems banshee on teen wolf seem to be physic which makes sense since she know where this bodies are at and scream lol and lydia scream was just very loud it hurted my ears.my mom thought i was struggling some girl in my room as i watch the ep. lol when i think of banshees i think of charmed lol anyhow to my question to yall is.sorry bout this wired rank some might not get nothing that im saying.my question is,

so what do yall think of lydia been a banshee?do you think it was the right choice?do you want to learn more about banshees?

as i was reseaerching banshees more i figure out alot about them.this person on youtube said it better so i had to qoute''
    In some mythology, Banshees are also women who die a brutal death, hence turning into "The Wailing Woman," and being omens of death, as well as messengers of the Otherworld. Who knows, maybe Lydia actually died from the bite, and turned into the Banshee in the process, and everyone just thinks she's alive. Maybe the Lydia we see now is just a spirit??! Banshees can be? either beautiful women, or old hags. Who knows! ''

shrumhead

[3]Jan 30, 2014
    I was extremely disappointed they decided to make her a "banshee". They haven't even really defined what that means yet... I feel like they just wanted to put a label on it but weren't even sure themselves what they could/should do with it so they left the question open. Lydia's character, more than any other on the show, has so much potential but they keep squandering it on these all-too-obvious side stories which clearly wont be with the show longer than the season.

Also plz more Lydia + Styles.

XGalt

[4]Jul 10, 2014
    • level: 13
    Honestly I don't even think they really care to explore what it means to be a banshee in this show. Lydia's just a device to find dead people, point the group to something so they don't have to explain it, and just general supernatural easy button-ness.