Teen Wolf Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionBetween Seasons

Official Episode Discussion: Battlefield

RaizenYusuke

[1]Aug 6, 2012
    • level: 28

Talk about the episode here.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RaizenYusuke

[2]Aug 7, 2012

The wolves are getting their asses kicked badly. Peter is playing Derek, but I wonder if his kanima cure solution is true. The Argents are getting crazier and more unstable. Chris is the only one keeping some morality in his family. Geard has no problems killing normal humans to get what he wants. Allison is going off the deep. I felt sorry for Body and Erica. Jackson, the poor bastard knows he is hurting people and can't stop himself. Now Geard has kidnapped Stiles after he had a great moment. Peter maybe conniving, but I think he was right when he said Derek needs Scott and I think it is also vice-versa. It seems like that will be a recurring theme of the series.

Hunters are really proving their worth as antagonists again. This new kill everyone and anyone to get werewolves is getting out of hand. I am very interested in seeing how Allison develops from now on. She is very angry and it comes dangerously close to becoming a new Geard and Kate. I can't wait until the finale.

yutg25

[3]Aug 7, 2012
    • level: 5

Respect for Jackson and Isaac. Isaac cause he came back unlike the other two who must not be named. Jackson cause I think he took himself out as a loophole of Gerard orders. I proud of Stiles but kinda sad as well. It was his awesome moment in his life and then that happens.

Gerard is just crazy and now she's bringing Allison down with him. Poor Chris he now faces the worst nightmare of a father rebellious teen girl. Why do I think she's blaming him for killing her mom. Which is sad cause we know how hard it was for Chris to do that and Gerard was the one who pushed him into it.

I can accept Allison as a hunter but not that way she was taking sadistic pleasure in what she did. How sad that Gerard is a bad apple. Gerard is willing to trade Allison for Derrick. Maybe to him Allison is tainted for being with Scott so to him she is worst than nothing.

mysticbeam

[4]Aug 7, 2012
    • level: 11

Well this is the second week in a row where i feel disappointed and didnt like the episode.

my complaints:

- so scott and stiles know lydia spiked the punch but dont care to find out why or anything about that?

- here we see lydia in the audience cheering stiles on and yet she has never shown that she cares about him at all through 2 seasons.

- i just dont buy allison as this kind of character. I know some people like it but i just dont think she pulls it off well.

- im pissed that they killed erica. There was some potential there for her character and now she's dead.

- it would have been nice to see some kind of actual resolve between scott and his mom instead of her just coming to his game to support him. It was nice but i feel like there could have been more interaction

- i feel bad for stiles. He saw lydia there cheering for him and that was his highlight. I hope they end up putting lydia and stiles together but i have a feeling lydia will just get back with jackson

- i do wonder what exactly lydia has to do to save jackson. I hope its not something cheesy like kiss him

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[5]Aug 7, 2012
    • level: 13
    [QUOTE="yutg25

I can accept Allison as a hunter but not that way she was taking sadistic pleasure in what she did. How sad that Gerard is a bad apple. Gerard is willing to trade Allison for Derrick. Maybe to him Allison is tainted for being with Scott so to him she is worst than nothing.

[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more! I didn't think that seen was realistic. I can see Allison being angry at Erica as she has been flirting with Scott on occasion but taking the pleasure of shooting someone with like 12 arrows just didn't fit. Derek is her target and I could understand if she shot him that way.

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[6]Aug 7, 2012
    mysticbeam wrote:

Well this is the second week in a row where i feel disappointed and didnt like the episode.

my complaints:

- so scott and stiles know lydia spiked the punch but dont care to find out why or anything about that?

- here we see lydia in the audience cheering stiles on and yet she has never shown that she cares about him at all through 2 seasons.

- i just dont buy allison as this kind of character. I know some people like it but i just dont think she pulls it off well.

- im pissed that they killed erica. There was some potential there for her character and now she's dead.

- it would have been nice to see some kind of actual resolve between scott and his mom instead of her just coming to his game to support him. It was nice but i feel like there could have been more interaction

- i feel bad for stiles. He saw lydia there cheering for him and that was his highlight. I hope they end up putting lydia and stiles together but i have a feeling lydia will just get back with jackson

- i do wonder what exactly lydia has to do to save jackson. I hope its not something cheesy like kiss him

I agree on the spiked punch...Why didn't anyone (Scott or Stiles) comment on that??? I also agree on Lydia cheering Stiles. To add to your statement, why was Lydia even there? She didn't go to practice lol...so how was she to know that Jackson would be there if she was there for him. Even if she was there for him, why cheer for Stiles like he was your boyfriend??? Erica is not dead!!! She is captured.

mysticbeam

[7]Aug 7, 2012

MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    mysticbeam wrote:

my complaints:

I agree on the spiked punch...Why didn't anyone (Scott or Stiles) comment on that??? I also agree on Lydia cheering Stiles. To add to your statement, why was Lydia even there? She didn't go to practice lol...so how was she to know that Jackson would be there if she was there for him. Even if she was there for him, why cheer for Stiles like he was your boyfriend??? Erica is not dead!!! She is captured.

Yeah, i just saw the preview now. So bboyd isnt dead either..pretty damn good for a guy that got shot with 12 arrows including once around the heart.

This episode could have answered some questions but aside from how to stop the kanima it really didnt. wehave so many un answered questions. I assume that peter will finally address the lydia situation, that being how she is immune and how he knew next week. Its pretty obvious peter isnt going anywhere and he'll be back for the 3rd season

hopefully we find out what this vet is and what the connection to the guidance councelor are. She is obviously not just a person and i'd like to know what

im fine with not getting a hint of whats coming because there is just to much to resolve now in 1 episode.

One thing that bothers me though is the science teacher's disappearance. Even though its turned out that he's not the master i do feel like he was more than just a mean teacher. Why was he helping matt? why did matt choose him to help? there has to be a connection there. I will re-watch "fury" but im not sure it was explained.I guess matt could have gotten into the car with the gun and the guy just instinctively drove.

also i feel like isaac is either going to die or come close to it. He'll have a big role to play in next week's episode. I dont think him being shown these little things like how he could help aleviate that dog's pain are for nothing.

Edited on 08/07/2012 8:54am
    Edited 2 total times.

GarySnapr

[8]Aug 7, 2012
    • level: 2
    Is Jackson actually dead? Or was it just a distraction - to take Stiles? Another 20 questions added onto the list of the hundreds of thousands we already have. Seeing as one episode left won't answer all these questions that we have, I reckon they'll answer several at a time, and drag it through the whole of Season 3, possibly in the end we finally see Gerard dead, it'd do us all a favour!

Also, if Jackson is dead (probably isn't ) but if he is, Gerard would be without a personalised bodyguard, unless, he himself is now a Kanima? Could Gerard control it?

Another thing, why is Lydia suddenly a big fan of Stiles'? Perhaps just showing support in his first game, seeing as he has been there for her before, although he bailed when she was in the car, then got caught up in the swimming pool with his seemingly new best friend Derek..

I think Scott is about to snap, he's betraying everyone and I don't think he really likes the idea of everyone hating him.

But he doesn't know Derek is on to him does he?

The situation with Peter and Derek, I reckon Peter is actually helping Derek because he feels he is threatened by the idea of the werewolf hunters controlling the werewolf abomination, but probably only temporarily, until Peter can either gain control of Derek's pack, and his "Alpha powers".

The only thing I really don't like about Teen Wolf, is that we wait 1 week for these 40minute episodes, but it feels like they are only like 10minutes, time really does fly in when watching, unlike when I watch The Vampire Diaries, the 40minute episodes of that, feel like 40minutes, but I like them both equally. Gaahh, god knows.

RaizenYusuke

[9]Aug 7, 2012

Lydia showing up was odd, but for some reason I feel like it was a ploy Peter used to get Derek to trust him. Lydia has bee missing from the show (from our prspective anyway) and she happens to reappear when Peter explains Lydia is he key to curing Jackson. He is still trying to play everyone. The vet is annoying me. Why didn't ask Scott if Derek told him Peter was back? Why has not check up on Derek even though he knows his pack is falling apart? It feels like a lot of these problems we have now could be avoided if he communicated with the characters,whic we know in the past he can do.

Jackson isn't dead. The preview in the next episode showed the kanima. Erica and Body are still alive for now. Chris said Allison's attack almost turned into a killing, so he broke her bow to save Erica and Boyd's lives, since they do not kill younglings it seems. The science teacher I do not think was ever Matt's accomplice. It is not a plothole of him not showing up or playing a role. It is just he was a red herring to throw us off and now that we found out who was the old master he is absent from a few episodes. He may play a role in season 3. If he has a story, which I suspect he will it just doesn't have to be tied to the kanima storyline. Lydia I believe is the same way. Her story probably will not be close to being revealed in the last episode.

I don't mind if Jackson and Lydia get back together assuming Jackson is saved and lives. Aside from that one moment in earlier episodes where they opened up to each other they have not really interacted or had any really magic or chemistry. Erica and Stiles on the other hand. It sucks, because I think Ercia will die next week and we will not see that chemistry playout.

I am surprised so many people dislike the new Allison. I thought she was being a bitch last, episode, so naturally I expected everyone on here to say Allison was awesome and she only attacked hated characters Erica and Body, who cares lol. I am annoyed at Derek. He really is a bad leader. Issac kept saying Derek should be training them and focus on the Agrents from day 1 and Derek ignored him and focused on hunting the kamina and barely trained his pack unlike Scott last season. He was surprised they wanted to leave. If Derek actually spent more time training them and building up a relationship with them like he did Scott last season they would have stayed with him. Scott continues to seem like a better leader as he convinced Issac to stay and building up trust between them. As the vet and Peter said Derek needs Scott to pull the pack together. I am disappointed where the pack storyline is heading and hope they aren't all killed next episode, because there is a lot more potential in Issac, Erica, and Boyd than what we have seen.

mysticbeam

[10]Aug 7, 2012

RaizenYusuke wrote:

Lydia showing up was odd, but for some reason I feel like it was a ploy Peter used to get Derek to trust him. Lydia has bee missing from the show (from our prspective anyway) and she happens to reappear when Peter explains Lydia is he key to curing Jackson. He is still trying to play everyone. The vet is annoying me. Why didn't ask Scott if Derek told him Peter was back? Why has not check up on Derek even though he knows his pack is falling apart? It feels like a lot of these problems we have now could be avoided if he communicated with the characters,whic we know in the past he can do.

Jackson isn't dead. The preview in the next episode showed the kanima. Erica and Body are still alive for now. Chris said Allison's attack almost turned into a killing, so he broke her bow to save Erica and Boyd's lives, since they do not kill younglings it seems. The science teacher I do not think was ever Matt's accomplice. It is not a plothole of him not showing up or playing a role. It is just he was a red herring to throw us off and now that we found out who was the old master he is absent from a few episodes. He may play a role in season 3. If he has a story, which I suspect he will it just doesn't have to be tied to the kanima storyline. Lydia I believe is the same way. Her story probably will not be close to being revealed in the last episode.

I don't mind if Jackson and Lydia get back together assuming Jackson is saved and lives. Aside from that one moment in earlier episodes where they opened up to each other they have not really interacted or had any really magic or chemistry. Erica and Stiles on the other hand. It sucks, because I think Ercia will die next week and we will not see that chemistry playout.

I am surprised so many people dislike the new Allison. I thought she was being a bitch last, episode, so naturally I expected everyone on here to say Allison was awesome and she only attacked hated characters Erica and Body, who cares lol. I am annoyed at Derek. He really is a bad leader. Issac kept saying Derek should be training them and focus on the Agrents from day 1 and Derek ignored him and focused on hunting the kamina and barely trained his pack unlike Scott last season. He was surprised they wanted to leave. If Derek actually spent more time training them and building up a relationship with them like he did Scott last season they would have stayed with him. Scott continues to seem like a better leader as he convinced Issac to stay and building up trust between them. As the vet and Peter said Derek needs Scott to pull the pack together. I am disappointed where the pack storyline is heading and hope they aren't all killed next episode, because there is a lot more potential in Issac, Erica, and Boyd than what we have seen.

I dont know if i agree that lydia showing up has anything to do with peter. I feel like the vet's insistance on standing by and letting things happen has something to do with what he is.

I mentioned before the idea of the watchers. In mythology watchers are angels that fell to earth and ":sinned" by having children with mortals. They taught humans all kind of things but are forbidden to actually interfere with events in life. Im not saying that this vet is actually an angel but if the kanima is fictional its possible the writers are drawing inspiration from the watchers here and this vet is some kind of being that is not able to interfere. He can provide guidance and help them indirectly, teach them things but it might be against the rules for him to step in and stop anything from happening. Honestly if he knows what gerard is up to..and it seems like he has an idea do you think he woudlnt step in and stop him if he could?

Lydia's story is not a complicated one (for me) we only need to know why lydia is immune to the bite and then how peter knew. Both of which can be explained by peter simply telling lydia what he knows.However we probably wont find out next episode, as peter or derek; whichever one of them approaches her will be focused on convincing her to help save jackson. The question is that if peter knows lydia is the key to saving jackson does gerard?. My guess would be no or he would have had him kill her already..or at least tried to

I do not want to see erica die. Stiles and lydia just wouldnt make sense but stiles and erica would be more interesting. and as you say i feel like her character now has the chance to grow so much more. I do absolutely hate that isaac has been allowed to grow and erica and boyd have been made to look so helpless and ignorant.

I dont like the new alison because, as i said before i just dont believe that she could go to be that kind of person. She went pretty cold pretty fast and its not believable to me. She wants revenge on derek and if she went after him then i could believe that but she was willing to kill erica and bboyd and seemed to take pleasure in erica's pain. That is not allison.

Edited on 08/07/2012 5:22pm

GarySnapr

[11]Aug 7, 2012
    • level: 2
    mysticbeam wrote:

RaizenYusuke wrote:

I dont know if i agree that lydia showing up has anything to do with peter. I feel like the vet's insistance on standing by and letting things happen has something to do with what he is.

I mentioned before the idea of the watchers. In mythology watchers are angels that fell to earth and ":sinned" by having children with mortals. They taught humans all kind of things but are forbidden to actually interfere with events in life. Im not saying that this vet is actually an angel but if the kanima is fictional its possible the writers are drawing inspiration from the watchers here and this vet is some kind of being that is not able to interfere. He can provide guidance and help them indirectly, teach them things but it might be against the rules for him to step in and stop anything from happening. Honestly if he knows what gerard is up to..and it seems like he has an idea do you think he woudlnt step in and stop him if he could?

Lydia's story is not a complicated one (for me) we only need to know why lydia is immune to the bite and then how peter knew. Both of which can be explained by peter simply telling lydia what he knows.However we probably wont find out next episode, as peter or derek; whichever one of them approaches her will be focused on convincing her to help save jackson. The question is that if peter knows lydia is the key to saving jackson does gerard?. My guess would be no or he would have had him kill her already..or at least tried to

I do not want to see erica die. Stiles and lydia just wouldnt make sense but stiles and erica would be more interesting. and as you say i feel like her character now has the chance to grow so much more. I do absolutely hate that isaac has been allowed to grow and erica and boyd have been made to look so helpless and ignorant.

I dont like the new alison because, as i said before i just dont believe that she could go to be that kind of person. She went pretty cold pretty fast and its not believable to me. She wants revenge on derek and if she went after him then i could believe that but she was willing to kill erica and bboyd and seemed to take pleasure in erica's pain. That is not allison.

Allison, I reckon, still has feelings for Scott, and she probably remembers the time where she was flirting with Scott when Erica and Isaac were testing Lydia. A "love" like Allison and Scott's just doesn't go away. She'll have to dig deep though under all this guilt that Gerard has put her under. She was willing to go behind the backs of her family to be with Scott, and knowing what he is, and what her family is.

I can sense a bromance coming on with Scott and Isaac, would be pretty interesting to see where their "friendship" is headed.

yutg25

[12]Aug 7, 2012

MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    mysticbeam wrote:

my complaints:

They COULD know about Lydia but they might not. I mean its possible that Stiles doesn't know about how messed up Lydia is. Its like I think shes okay but it turns out she isn't.

Jedidiyah

[13]Aug 7, 2012
    • level: 4

Vow, almost entire episode devoted to character development. I didn't get the gloom and doom in the beginning. Gerard outs himself as the new kanima master to Scott only later on, and Peter informs Derek even later than that, so why are Derek's pups so restless all of a sudden? Without this bit of information they should all be celebrating.

I remember cringing at how Isaac and Erica went from docile outsiders to dicks in a heartbeat, and now Isaac's change of heart is equally... abrupt. Also it seems Teen Wolf is like Survivor in that whoever gets more face time is soon eliminated, so maybe bad news for Isaac.

Lydia coming to the game and cheering Stiles wasn't that surprising. She came to all of Jackson's games before and Stiles is his teammate. Besides, they are kind of friends after season 1's formal and this season's birthday. It was natural for her to assume that a co-captain will be playing without any crystall ball.

Peter Hale was more convincing as a villain than as a sage, but "I am not a TOTAL psycho" line was delivered well. He's got a point there, Derek, with Gerard, Matt, Ma Argent and now Allison the bar is raised pretty high. Besides, if he was a total psycho instead of coming to you he would deliver your dead body to Gerard and throw in Scott for good measure. I thought Peter would be an obvious kill for the finale, but he is so underused I wonder if they are keeping him for season 3.

Speaking of season 3, at first I thought that howling in the woods was hunters' trap, but it didn't look like they were making the noises. So perhaps the Next Big Thing coming that the vet and the guidance councillor talked about?

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[14]Aug 8, 2012
    Jedidiyah wrote:

Vow, almost entire episode devoted to character development. I didn't get the gloom and doom in the beginning. Gerard outs himself as the new kanima master to Scott only later on, and Peter informs Derek even later than that, so why are Derek's pups so restless all of a sudden? Without this bit of information they should all be celebrating.

I remember cringing at how Isaac and Erica went from docile outsiders to dicks in a heartbeat, and now Isaac's change of heart is equally... abrupt. Also it seems Teen Wolf is like Survivor in that whoever gets more face time is soon eliminated, so maybe bad news for Isaac.

Lydia coming to the game and cheering Stiles wasn't that surprising. She came to all of Jackson's games before and Stiles is his teammate. Besides, they are kind of friends after season 1's formal and this season's birthday. It was natural for her to assume that a co-captain will be playing without any crystall ball.

Peter Hale was more convincing as a villain than as a sage, but "I am not a TOTAL psycho" line was delivered well. He's got a point there, Derek, with Gerard, Matt, Ma Argent and now Allison the bar is raised pretty high. Besides, if he was a total psycho instead of coming to you he would deliver your dead body to Gerard and throw in Scott for good measure. I thought Peter would be an obvious kill for the finale, but he is so underused I wonder if they are keeping him for season 3.

Speaking of season 3, at first I thought that howling in the woods was hunters' trap, but it didn't look like they were making the noises. So perhaps the Next Big Thing coming that the vet and the guidance councillor talked about?

IMO, as I stated earlier, Lydia being at the game was very surprising. She just spiked the punch at her party which caused a lot of people to face their inner demons. She just helped Peter use Derek to resurrect himself. Shouldn't people directly and indirectly effected by her actions have questions for her? Shouldn't that make Scott, Stiles, Derek, and perhaps the Argents want to confront her? Also, she should not have known that Jackson would be playing that game. He has not been around the most recent practices which was insinuated by Isaac and apparently only those people that went to the last practice knew he would be playing. Scott didn't even know Jackson would be playing and he is on the team so how would Lydia know. Stiles and Lydia were friendly IMO....not friends. Just seemed a bit surprising how she looked at Stiles and cheered for him during the game like they were in a relationship. Why would she have so much invested in that game having experienced all of what she just experienced with Peter, Derek, the Kanima and etc.? Why even care about the game??? Why would she come out in the open to be possibly questioned or confronted by all of the people she just recently had an impact on? Also, the howling noises in the woods were more than likely caused by the Argents to draw out Derek's pack. We were shown during the latter part of the show that the Argents had a machine on their bikes that Papa Argent told his group to turn on that made the howling wolves sound. One can only assume that was the very same sound Erica and Body heard earlier in the show that made them think it was another pack out there.

I think the next big thing coming that the vet and guidance counselor was talking about will appear in the final episode towards the end and may have something to do with either Jackson's or Lydia's lineage. Also, I think it might be revealed that the Vet and Counselor are either related, from the same clan, or are both advisors for different supernatural groups. Still, I wonder how they both know that something big and bad is coming...

mikelalba

[15]Aug 8, 2012

I dont think anyone commented, and I am quite surprised: Stiles / Scott talk before the game

Did anyone else feel like Stiles is impotent, feeling unable to help in real battle / threatening situations? As if Stiles is considering to become a werewolf to "keep on going through hell" as the guidance woman suggested? Personally I understand Stiles completely, but I hope this is not happening.... I like him as he is.

I chorused "kill her - kill her" in the Allison / Erica scene, but it seems that quick deaths are not going to happen.

Isaac / Scott. Well, I would say Isaac (previously Isaagh) is getting perspective, perhaps even getting mature???? Is he getting over his father's deatha and his dramas? I think it has potential to have Isaac trusting Scott in that plotline of Scott having his own pack.... I think this will be part of season 3. Derek will have to get closer to Scott, against Peter or whoever... I think that all the disaster building a pack will mean a new pack with a new alpha, not so much the "curing" plotline that season 1 promised. What do you think?

RaizenYusuke

[16]Aug 8, 2012

I still feel like Peter is working with and or manipulating Lydia. We know she has been going to school, because Stiles thinks she is dealing with stuff and there was no mention that she had been missing, but the scene at the beginning of the episode made it seem like Lydia was caught in her own world. Her appearing at the game Jackson was at right after Peter told Derek how to save Jackson. Peter may actually be telling the truth about not wanting to be the Alpha. Derek was unconscious for some time and even in a weakened state Peter could have killed a unconscious Derek and become an Alpha again.

Peter couldn't handle the power, but Derek can. Peter went psycho and blood lust, while Derek has stayed the same since becoming the Alpha. Peter may just be trying to manipulate and control Derek the one who can control the Alpha power and lead through him. My theory is Peter wants to win Derek's trust and get Derek to rebuild the bridge between him and Scott, so Scott will rejoin the pack. Derek and Scott are the key to rebuilding the pack, but making it stronger. Derek has the power and drive to do what needs to be done, while Scott has the heart to inspire the other wolves and keep them together. By winning Derek over he hopes to win Scott over and have them create the pack that Peter failed to create in the first season. Ultimately I think his goal is to wipe out all the Agrents and end the hunters once and for all.

Scott could become a Alpha, but I do not think he will become an actual one. Scott is good hearted he does not have the drive to make the choices that need to be done. He couldn't even attack Matt, despite Matt having his mother held captive out of fear of actually harming a normal person. Scott won't go against the hunters either. That's why I think Scott is the heart, buthe can't be the Alpha of an entire werewolf pack.

Jedidiyah

[17]Aug 8, 2012
    • level: 4

Jeff Davis, the producer, said that "just as we started the season off bloody, we end it bloody. Very bloody" and "a victorious death or a death that is a beautiful sacrifice are things that we'll definitely not shy away from", so it sounds like just Gerard dying isn't enough. I wonder who else gets it: teachers, parents, Derek's pups?

If by "victorious death" they mean one of the opening credits I personally would miss Lydia the least, but her immunity opens up so many plotline possibilites that it's unlikely. Scott, Allison and Stiles are obviously safe, so that leaves Jackson and Derek. Jackson is the most expendable, the kanima story played itself out and there are plenty more dicks to choose from, Derek is less likely, but his death would open up a way for Scott to become alpha, that might be interesting. Who do you think dies?

RaizenYusuke

[18]Aug 8, 2012

If a someone form the opening dies, I think it will be Jackson. Scott is the Teen Wolf, so he is pretty safe. Allison probably will not die, because they are going to want to milk their relationship for all its worth. Love and teen drama sales. Stiles is a possiblity, but he has great chemistry with both Scott and Derek, so killing him off seems weird.

yutg25

[19]Aug 9, 2012

RaizenYusuke wrote:

If a someone form the opening dies, I think it will be Jackson. Scott is the Teen Wolf, so he is pretty safe. Allison probably will not die, because they are going to want to milk their relationship for all its worth. Love and teen drama sales. Stiles is a possiblity, but he has great chemistry with both Scott and Derek, so killing him off seems weird.

Well I've been told that SPOILER ONLY ONE OF THE NEW WOLVES SURVIVES

From the opening I'm hoping its Jackson. I've already said that he probably took himself out to make sure he doesn't kill his team mates.

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[20]Aug 9, 2012
    mikelalba wrote:

I dont think anyone commented, and I am quite surprised: Stiles / Scott talk before the game

Did anyone else feel like Stiles is impotent, feeling unable to help in real battle / threatening situations? As if Stiles is considering to become a werewolf to "keep on going through hell" as the guidance woman suggested? Personally I understand Stiles completely, but I hope this is not happening.... I like him as he is.

I chorused "kill her - kill her" in the Allison / Erica scene, but it seems that quick deaths are not going to happen.

Isaac / Scott. Well, I would say Isaac (previously Isaagh) is getting perspective, perhaps even getting mature???? Is he getting over his father's deatha and his dramas? I think it has potential to have Isaac trusting Scott in that plotline of Scott having his own pack.... I think this will be part of season 3. Derek will have to get closer to Scott, against Peter or whoever... I think that all the disaster building a pack will mean a new pack with a new alpha, not so much the "curing" plotline that season 1 promised. What do you think?

I don't think Stiles was feeling impotent. I think it was more him trying to honestly rationalize what his place was in this current situation and what he could do to help his friends while not being a supernatural creature.