Teen Wolf Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionBetween Seasons

Official Episode Discussion: Master Plan (Season 2 Finale)

RaizenYusuke

[1]Aug 13, 2012
    • level: 28

Talk about the finale here.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

buildam2005

[2]Aug 13, 2012
    • level: 14

A good finale with some great scenes, but there were a few glaring problems:

1. Why the hell didn't they go find Gerard's body? If he couldn't have gotten far, then, uh, why didn't they just go find him and kill him or something?

2. I like the thing with the pills, but it also has problems. Several days have passed since Scott encountered Gerard at the police station and switched the pills. Did Gerard not have to take them at ALL in that time? It seems like he had to take them on several occasions every day (didn't he say as much?). If he did, how did he still have more? This could have been easily avoided if they'd showed the regular pills in the final scene, and the flashback just showed that Scott swapped the one dose.

3. Why did Peter and Derek decide to try to kill Jackson, and why didn't anyone yell at them? It seemed pretty clear that Jackson was "cured" of being a kanima once Lydia gave him the key.

4. What exactly was the point of Gerard taking and beating up Stiles? To scare...someone? And why wasn't anyone more freaked out about it?

Usually the plotting has been tighter than this, so in this case, it was a bit disappointing that there were these glaring holes.

RaizenYusuke

[3]Aug 14, 2012

Scott actually wants to be with Allison? He really wants to be in that family? His girlfriend sort of lost it and tried to kill him and his friends. A pack of Alphas, how does that work? I mean you have a bunch of leaders in one pack how do they get anything done? The finale is mixed for me. I liked the drama and action, but somehow Geard's master plan being to turn into a werewolf to cure cancer was underwhelming. Did Peter and Derek's attack on Derek supposed to kill the kanima in Jackson and allow him to become a werewolf? This pack of Alphas came when Derek became one, but not when Peter became one last season? Scott's gambit was smart, but like someone else said how the hell did Geard not know they were fake until now?

I wasn't liking Allison in this episode. I thought she was bad in it and it was messed up. What was the point of beating up Stilles? Peter was funny and replaced Stilles as the funny man for the episode. The vet is getting into the game now, sweet. Scott is angry at Derek? I thought it was a dick move to do by not telling him his plan. I understand being mad considering Derek was going to kill Jackson. Also really Derek? Instead of listening to Peter he keeps doing the same rash crap he did all season that has been failing spectacularly.Jackson is a werewolf now.Is he going tohis own thing?

I am both excited and worried about season 3. The kanima story was really good, but it also had some holes in it that affected my enjoyment overrall. Geard's master plan for instance felt sort of weak. I was happy that Erica and Boyd survived (which was revealed in Teen Wolf after show). Alpha pack can be really good or really bad. I hope the writer tread carefully.

napninjanx

[4]Aug 14, 2012
    • level: 1
    Oh my

When Peter said "they are already here"

What does It mean Is the other Alpha pack evil guys or allies with the wolfs?

mikelalba

[5]Aug 14, 2012
    • level: 5

I am not sure if I understood everything correctly....

Gerard pills were full of wolfbone or something to kille werewolves, so that when he become one his blool would attack or resist???? if so, I dont see the problem with the pills others mentioned here. Even if the actual pills were good ones (because the one Scott made finished) the blood would be infected. Please correct me or whatever.

Stiles attack. I am not sure of understanding that one. I only can imagine 2 reasons: to menace Stiles and have him working for him (gerard) or to threaten Scott. And both cases seem stupid...

It is obvious that Gerard had to do something at the end of the game (previous episode) to show Scott he doesnt bluff, he meant what he told Scott. But to kidnap Stiles just to make that point would be really disappointing

Allison changed of mind so quickly? Noone explains Allison her mother was bitten in self-defense because she was killing Scott? Allison is ok with and in peace with Scott just because her grandpa tried to kill her?

And Stiles had the perfect chance to ask Lidya about her birthday's allucinations and the incident. But it is still a non-discussed issue....???

And Peter? I would say that his idea was to have Derek killed and he was disapointed when he survived... Do anyone else think Derek reacted killing Jackson just because Peter did? Is it possible that Peter attacked Jackson to get some strengh from it? I am sure all what Peter wants is to recover his strengh and then be the Alpha, but.... why would killing Jacson make Peter stronger? was this justified or explained in previous chapters?

And Jackson's blue eyes? I would bet that he is not one more werewolve, but a special-different one....

nevertheless I will be looking forward to season 3. Good enough ending to keep me watching.

buildam2005

[6]Aug 14, 2012

My understanding that Gerard's normal pills were, well, normal pills. I don't think one takes pills to fight cancer (but what do I know). But Scott switched his normal pills with ones full of mountain ash so that when Gerard became infected by the wolf bite, his body would immediately react. The problem was that the flashback only showed Scott swapping out one dose of Gerard's pills--when they crossed paths in the police station--but he somehow still had that dosage in the big showdown in the finale.

As far as Allison goes, I would suspect that after the big showdown there was a conversation. Scott probably FINALLY explained that, oh, hey, your mom tried to murder me and that's why Derek bit her. We didn't see it, but I definitely got the impression in that last little scene that they'd gone over all that. However, I'm not sure why Allison is motivated to break up with him in the first place. I'd have liked to understand that a bit better.

yutg25

[7]Aug 14, 2012

AWESOME! Poor Stiles He still doesn't get the girl and has anyone realize he is the only teen left who isn't a wolf nowadays.

Someone asked why they didn't look for Gerard well its been an emotional night besides if they think he'll die why look for him now better the Cops find him. a Poor old man attacked and killed by a wild animal. Has anyone realized that Gerard may be part Kenema now? He was misusing Jackson Left and right so he might come back next season as a Kenema.Jackson was spewing black blood before he turned remeber.

I don't think. The pills wouldn't be noticeable until the next check up before he realized he was taking placebo.

I agree with the comment about Scott and Allison having the talk. How can Allison look at Scott with that image in her head.

Alpha pack idea why do I suddenly think of ewww volturi (I hate Twilight). I can see it happening a group of large packs banding together to deal with common threats. Normally they could say that Packs carve certain territories for themselves but when there are large scale threats Alphas meet to deal with common threats or issues like new Alphas that can be seen as a threat to their existence of all wolves.

Derrick's pack is a threat/problem because its a mess. Lets round down the list:

1. When Peter was Alpha string of murders that attracted news attention and now he's alive again. (I'm saying they might not look kindly on that)

2. Derrick failing to deal with the Kenema and its string of murders; and Kenema alive and now a wolf

3. Out of Derrick's 5 new turns: two went rogue (Boyd and Erica), Two refuse to recognize his authority (Scott and Jackson)

4. Oh and don't expect that they'll overlook the Argents Scott having a relationship with a hunter.

5. Hey if we're counting what about Stiles and Scott's mom (humans who know about werewolves)

I'd say some may vote to exterminate this fledgeling pack. Assuming I'm right that is. It will probably be the issue next season but I've been blindsided by this show before.

Edited on 08/14/2012 7:49am

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[8]Aug 14, 2012
    • level: 13
    buildam2005 wrote:

1. Why the hell didn't they go find Gerard's body? If he couldn't have gotten far, then, uh, why didn't they just go find him and kill him or something?

2. I like the thing with the pills, but it also has problems. Several days have passed since Scott encountered Gerard at the police station and switched the pills. Did Gerard not have to take them at ALL in that time? It seems like he had to take them on several occasions every day (didn't he say as much?). If he did, how did he still have more? This could have been easily avoided if they'd showed the regular pills in the final scene, and the flashback just showed that Scott swapped the one dose.

3. Why did Peter and Derek decide to try to kill Jackson, and why didn't anyone yell at them? It seemed pretty clear that Jackson was "cured" of being a kanima once Lydia gave him the key.

4. What exactly was the point of Gerard taking and beating up Stiles? To scare...someone? And why wasn't anyone more freaked out about it?

Usually the plotting has been tighter than this, so in this case, it was a bit disappointing that there were these glaring holes.

I agree with all of your points. I have a few to add..

1. Gerard's Master Plan??? Are you kidding me??? Gerard was a die hard cold blooded hunter. His disdain for supernatural creatures was well chronicled in this series. He called them "abominations", he sliced a werewolf in half in front of his men to motivate them to wipe out all supernatural beings and for his own personal fun and satisfaction, he had Allison's dad kill his own wife when she was bitten by Derek and threatened to kill his wife himself if Allison's dad didn't. He gave Allison's dad this long speech about why he had to kill his wife and how she was already dead. With all of this hate for supernatural beings, is it consistent writing for him to try to become one to save his own life??? That statement Gerard made after his true plans were revealed about killing his own son to survive was made in my opinion to justify this inconsistency but it didn't justify anything for me. Also, he was the Kanima's master. So what was he gonna do as a werewolf, turn into a werewolf and then call the Kanima over to his house and drink tea together????

2. Gerard's pills were laced with wolfsbane by Scott and the Vet and that saves the day??? Are you kidding me? There are too many things wrong with that scenario.

a) Gerard throws down pills constantly all day. Scott didn't lace his entire supply, only the few he had in that small case he always carries. That swap happened several days ago when Gerard was not a werewolf. You mean to tell me that the wolfsbane was still in his system after all this time and enough of it was there to take him down??? b) Gerard's pills must have an immediate purpose as for the reason why he takes so many. Shouldn't his body have reacted to taking phony medication/pills much prior to the bite as he said before that he takes those pills to stay alive and he was taking pills that was full of wolfsbane not his normal medicine???

c) Everybody watched Jackson go through several physical changes and at some point Derek and Peter ran up to him and killed him to make sure the Kanima would be dead. Why didn't anybody run up to Gerard to make sure he was dead??? Isn't he just as bad as a threat to all as the Kanima was??? 3. Allison was trying to break up with Scott??? Are you kidding me??? Allison was persuaded by Gerard to hate with a passion all supernatural beings which caused her to had conflicting feelings with Scott. But in the end, she saw the following:

a) Gerard had manipulated her the whole time and used her
    b) Gerard had too much power within their ranks and was corrupted by it which shows a major flaw for hunters
    c) Allison's dad switched sides and was working with Scott even though he spent most his life fighting werewolves
    d) The hunters and supernatural beings had to work together to stop an even greater threat
    e) Scott's plan saved the day

All of the above should have solidified Allison's faith in Scott. She was the one that said she wanted to be with Scott for a long time after school...I took that as she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. If you loved him that much to feel that way and you didn't grow up as a hunter hating the supernatural, shouldn't the above-mentioned be enough for you to fall deeper in love with Scott??? Or is it that I am just a hopeless romantic????

I could say more such as how everybody conveniently allowed Scott to force Derek to bite Gerard while not knowing Scott had a plan, how Stiles beat down served absolutely no purpose and was never explained, why Stiles was let go after he saw where Erica and Boyd was being kept, why if you planned to let Stiles go from the beginning, why not beat him up at the school....why take him to where you are holding two other missing werewolves, why Stiles didn't let anyone know or try to alert people about Boyd and Erica being held captive, how Isaac gets viciously stabbed up and sliced by Allison and a few minutes later gets up but Derek as an Alpha requires several more minutes to recover???

I did like however, how the Vet will become more involved in season 3 happenings as well as the guidance counselor.

yutg25

[9]Aug 14, 2012

MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    buildam2005 wrote:

I agree with all of your points. I have a few to add.. 1. Gerard's Master Plan??? Are you kidding me??? Gerard was a die hard cold blooded hunter. His disdain for supernatural creatures was well chronicled in this series. He called them "abominations", he sliced a werewolf in half in front of his men to motivate them to wipe out all supernatural beings and for his own personal fun and satisfaction, he had Allison's dad kill his own wife when she was bitten by Derek and threatened to kill his wife himself if Allison's dad didn't. He gave Allison's dad this long speech about why he had to kill his wife and how she was already dead. With all of this hate for supernatural beings, is it consistent writing for him to try to become one to save his own life??? That statement Gerard made after his true plans were revealed about killing his own son to survive was made in my opinion to justify this inconsistency but it didn't justify anything for me. Also, he was the Kanima's master. So what was he gonna do as a werewolf, turn into a werewolf and then call the Kanima over to his house and drink tea together???? 2. Gerard's pills were laced with wolfsbane by Scott and the Vet and that saves the day??? Are you kidding me? There are too many things wrong with that scenario. a) Gerard throws down pills constantly all day. Scott didn't lace his entire supply, only the few he had in that small case he always carries. That swap happened several days ago when Gerard was not a werewolf. You mean to tell me that the wolfsbane was still in his system after all this time and enough of it was there to take him down??? b) Gerard's pills must have an immediate purpose as for the reason why he takes so many. Shouldn't his body have reacted to taking phony medication/pills much prior to the bite as he said before that he takes those pills to stay alive and he was taking pills that was full of wolfsbane not his normal medicine??? c) Everybody watched Jackson go through several physical changes and at some point Derek and Peter ran up to him and killed him to make sure the Kanima would be dead. Why didn't anybody run up to Gerard to make sure he was dead??? Isn't he just as bad as a threat to all as the Kanima was??? 3. Allison was trying to break up with Scott??? Are you kidding me??? Allison was persuaded by Gerard to hate with a passion all supernatural beings which caused her to had conflicting feelings with Scott. But in the end, she saw the following: a) Gerard had manipulated her the whole time and used her b) Gerard had too much power within their ranks and was corrupted by it which shows a major flaw for hunters c) Allison's dad switched sides and was working with Scott even though he spent most his life fighting werewolves d) The hunters and supernatural beings had to work together to stop an even greater threat e) Scott's plan saved the day All of the above should have solidified Allison's faith in Scott. She was the one that said she wanted to be with Scott for a long time after school...I took that as she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. If you loved him that much to feel that way and you didn't grow up as a hunter hating the supernatural, shouldn't the above-mentioned be enough for you to fall deeper in love with Scott??? Or is it that I am just a hopeless romantic???? I could say more such as how everybody conveniently allowed Scott to force Derek to bite Gerard while not knowing Scott had a plan, how Stiles beat down served absolutely no purpose and was never explained, why Stiles was let go after he saw where Erica and Boyd was being kept, why if you planned to let Stiles go from the beginning, why not beat him up at the school....why take him to where you are holding two other missing werewolves, why Stiles didn't let anyone know or try to alert people about Boyd and Erica being held captive, how Isaac gets viciously stabbed up and sliced by Allison and a few minutes later gets up but Derek as an Alpha requires several more minutes to recover??? I did like however, how the Vet will become more involved in season 3 happenings as well as the guidance counselor.

see my previous post for some for the rest.

Isaac got his ass handed to him with Knives while Derrick was beat down by the paralysis inducing claws of the Kenema.

Scott forced Derrick to bite whose gonna stop him Isaac was still recovering Allison was held hostage. The only one who would have interfered was Peter and well I get the feeling he was planning to kill the ALpha by Back stab thats why he was hiding and didn't participate in the fight.

Finally we get answers about the Vet

buildam2005

[10]Aug 14, 2012
    yutg25 wrote:

MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    buildam2005 wrote:

I agree with all of your points. I have a few to add.. 1. Gerard's Master Plan??? Are you kidding me??? Gerard was a die hard cold blooded hunter. His disdain for supernatural creatures was well chronicled in this series. He called them "abominations", he sliced a werewolf in half in front of his men to motivate them to wipe out all supernatural beings and for his own personal fun and satisfaction, he had Allison's dad kill his own wife when she was bitten by Derek and threatened to kill his wife himself if Allison's dad didn't. He gave Allison's dad this long speech about why he had to kill his wife and how she was already dead. With all of this hate for supernatural beings, is it consistent writing for him to try to become one to save his own life??? That statement Gerard made after his true plans were revealed about killing his own son to survive was made in my opinion to justify this inconsistency but it didn't justify anything for me. Also, he was the Kanima's master. So what was he gonna do as a werewolf, turn into a werewolf and then call the Kanima over to his house and drink tea together???? 2. Gerard's pills were laced with wolfsbane by Scott and the Vet and that saves the day??? Are you kidding me? There are too many things wrong with that scenario. a) Gerard throws down pills constantly all day. Scott didn't lace his entire supply, only the few he had in that small case he always carries. That swap happened several days ago when Gerard was not a werewolf. You mean to tell me that the wolfsbane was still in his system after all this time and enough of it was there to take him down??? b) Gerard's pills must have an immediate purpose as for the reason why he takes so many. Shouldn't his body have reacted to taking phony medication/pills much prior to the bite as he said before that he takes those pills to stay alive and he was taking pills that was full of wolfsbane not his normal medicine??? c) Everybody watched Jackson go through several physical changes and at some point Derek and Peter ran up to him and killed him to make sure the Kanima would be dead. Why didn't anybody run up to Gerard to make sure he was dead??? Isn't he just as bad as a threat to all as the Kanima was??? 3. Allison was trying to break up with Scott??? Are you kidding me??? Allison was persuaded by Gerard to hate with a passion all supernatural beings which caused her to had conflicting feelings with Scott. But in the end, she saw the following: a) Gerard had manipulated her the whole time and used her b) Gerard had too much power within their ranks and was corrupted by it which shows a major flaw for hunters c) Allison's dad switched sides and was working with Scott even though he spent most his life fighting werewolves d) The hunters and supernatural beings had to work together to stop an even greater threat e) Scott's plan saved the day All of the above should have solidified Allison's faith in Scott. She was the one that said she wanted to be with Scott for a long time after school...I took that as she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. If you loved him that much to feel that way and you didn't grow up as a hunter hating the supernatural, shouldn't the above-mentioned be enough for you to fall deeper in love with Scott??? Or is it that I am just a hopeless romantic???? I could say more such as how everybody conveniently allowed Scott to force Derek to bite Gerard while not knowing Scott had a plan, how Stiles beat down served absolutely no purpose and was never explained, why Stiles was let go after he saw where Erica and Boyd was being kept, why if you planned to let Stiles go from the beginning, why not beat him up at the school....why take him to where you are holding two other missing werewolves, why Stiles didn't let anyone know or try to alert people about Boyd and Erica being held captive, how Isaac gets viciously stabbed up and sliced by Allison and a few minutes later gets up but Derek as an Alpha requires several more minutes to recover??? I did like however, how the Vet will become more involved in season 3 happenings as well as the guidance counselor.

Isaac got his ass handed to him with Knives while Derrick was beat down by the paralysis inducing claws of the Kenema.

Scott forced Derrick to bite whose gonna stop him Isaac was still recovering Allison was held hostage. The only one who would have interfered was Peter and well I get the feeling he was planning to kill the ALpha by Back stab thats why he was hiding and didn't participate in the fight.

I assumed Peter didn't participate in the fight because he was still weak--the vet said he wouldn't be strong yet, remember?

I bought Allison breaking up with Scott, only because I don't think we really know why yet (though I suspect it's because she's just feeling emotionally overwhelmed right now, etcetera), though I'm not convinced it was well done because it wasn't made clear what her motivation was.

ltcomstella

[11]Aug 14, 2012
    • level: 18

where are people gettng wolfs bane from ? to me it was pretty clear by thevet, gerard himself and flashback it was mountain ash...

the pack of alphas: either they are related the alpha gene passed down through the generations or they killed and revived each other to all share the alpha power...

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[12]Aug 14, 2012
    yutg25 wrote:

MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    buildam2005 wrote:

AnswerS? What more do we know about the Vet other than he never retired....(from what) and that he is back in the game...(what game)???

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[13]Aug 14, 2012
    ltcomstella wrote:

where are people gettng wolfs bane from ? to me it was pretty clear by thevet, gerard himself and flashback it was mountain ash...

the pack of alphas: either they are related the alpha gene passed down through the generations or they killed and revived each other to all share the alpha power...

Wolfsbane, mountain ash same thing.... lol.. It was pretty clear to most of us that the Vet and Scott laced the pills with something bad for werewolves...

How do you get that an alpha gene was passed down? Or that the pack of alphas all killed each other and revived each other to all share Alpha powers? That makes no sense at all...You don't pass down an alpha gene to become an alpha. Also, why couldn't they all come from different packs where they became alphas but decided toform a new pack with just alphas to have more strength to draw on from each other???

RaizenYusuke

[14]Aug 14, 2012

I think Allison broke up with Scott because she went from bing totally depended on him to siding with a man who threaten to kill his mother and helped him, even though it meant they might kill Jackson and possibly Scott. I think she wants to figure out who she is or the very least get way from him and put herself together. I honestly didn't care they broke up. Allison's family is so f#cked up I think he really dodged a bullet.

Not sure what Peter was doing. It did seem like Derek only attacked Jackson, because he saw his uncle coming and Derek's claws went in Jackson before Peter's, so I am not sure if that means anything or if Peter killing Jackson's kanima side to complete the cure. I do not think Peter could have taken Jackson's power that would have been kind of weird and pointless since he would need to follow the kanima's rules of seeking a master.

This Alpha pack makes me think Peter did not kill Derek and become an Alpha when he was revived, because he does not want to deal with the Alpha pack. I realized it parallels the end of last season when the battle with Peter brought Geard and more hunters to town. Now after Jackson and Geard's defeat a pack of Alpha werewolves are coming in town, seemingly dissatisfied with Derek and Peter similar to Geard being dissatisfied with Chris.

I wouldn't minded Geard's plan so, much if there was build up. This felt like they just couldn't think of a way to wrap the season up and put the werewolf thing to cure cancer at the last moment. There are so many holes in the master plan that I do not think they intended it from the begining. The pills for one thing, if Geard has cancer why is he taking pills? To my knowledge there is no pill that helps you deal with cancer. Geard really just wanted to be a werewolf to cure his cancer it felt like he could have captured Derek and forced him to bite him. I thought he was something supernatural to begin with and the pills were suppressing it. I would have loved if he was a kainma and this whole thing was just to force Scott, Peter, and Derek to cure Jackson, so he could cure himself. Neither Stilles nor Chris see fit to tell Scott about Erica and Boyd? The finale had a lot of problems.

It was really good and had great build up, but the climax was disappointing.

mikelalba

[15]Aug 14, 2012
    About your second point,
    But Jackson was not a Kanima anymore, Peter taking Jackson's power (killing him) is a possible theory considering Lidya already saved him and he was a werewolf already

Jedidiyah

[16]Aug 14, 2012
    • level: 4

Shocking finale? Not the adjective I was looking for... Cheesy, that's the one.
    Seriously, watching first fifty minutes of this made me wish "Fury" was the season finale. It tied up most
    loose ends and produced double menace for the future. Instead, we are left with unfulfilled promises of "very bloody" and "victorious death", and a clutter of too many characters likely to create unfocused mess in season 3.

Gerard just wanted the bite to live forever, really? Why didn't he just ask for it? Derek would have been happy to oblige, Gerard could arrange killing him later. Not only is this the cheesiest villain cliche, but it cheapens and dumbs down the entire season. All the work building up Gerard's character goes down the drain. Taking over Beacon Hills High, blackmailing Scott, corrupting Allison, etc. make no sense in retrospect. And on top of that they have him fess up to it right after another principled werehunter speech??? But fine, what was the point of killing Ma Argent then? Wouldn't he want to see if it goes through ok with all bite rejection/kanima stuff going on?

Scott's "master plan" made no sense either. Even assuming it was vet's plan, which would be more in character, and vet knew Gerard really well, how could they possibly think that feeding Gerard mountain ash would matter? He shows every intention of killing werewolves by any means necessary, and their master plan to thwart him is to wait until maybe he decides to become one of them? Rat poison (non-lethal version, if Scott insists) comes to mind as more effective. It didn't help that Tyler Posey couldn't pull it off. He is finally given a chance to shine as a save-the-day hero and he mumbles through climactic "I had a plan too" and "You are not my alpha" lines like a nerdy teenager auditioning for a high school drama.

There were three saving graces. Dylan O'Brien played his part with admirable resolve given the idiotic script. Peter Hale lit up the otherwise dreadful action with his smirks-frowns-eyerolls, doing more with facial expressions than the rest of the cast did with their lines. In fact, Ian Bohen is the only other standout actor on Teen Wolf. His scene with Stiles in season 1 finale was the best acted scene in the series, it's too bad they didn't give him more to work with this time. And Jackson's salvation with a key was really neat, reminiscent of season 1 resolution via the acid throws, also foreshadowed in a preceeding episode. This key is the only thing that saves the last ten minutes of this botched finale.

yutg25

[17]Aug 14, 2012

Mostcapableone "We will find out more about the Vet next season."

Gerard's plan and lack of build up and his sudden want to become werewolf I know its a misdirect but it can be argued that we know he is sick probably dying. Then all those hints of werewolf healing ability. Its slim and easily overlooked. I suspected healing powers will play a role just not that way.

WCSU1987

[18]Aug 14, 2012
    • level: 3

I thought was a decent episode when are they not. Stiles just not being Stiles in the start kind of showed the mood going on. However, Stile coming back in the end definitely created some levity. Good episode did feel they put everything with Gerard all into this episode. Like how they leave a loose end with him disappeared. In addition had the Veterinarian and the Guidance Counselor becoming involved in the end of the episode. Bringing Alison back from Gerard's control, but separated from her boyfriend. Stiles showed broken and beat, but back to support everyone. Unsure what happen to the other two werewolves with the Alpha Pack. Be interesting to see how that goes. Question is there more than one way to become an Alpha? Why is there just an Alpha Pack? Do these Alphas have a pack?

FrankieDude

[19]Aug 15, 2012

Am i the only one who thinks Dereks pack will also become somewhat of an alpha pack as well to rival the other one? derek had mentioned before that Scott had become his own alpha. Plus when both Derek and Peter struck jackson and he became a werewolf something seemed a bit off, like he was something more than just an omega. Peter alone seems like he is getting stronger. we will just have to wait and see i guess, can't wait for season 3

TheDevilsTouch

[20]Aug 15, 2012

Hey guys, I'm somehow confused with the season 2 finale.

I didn't read through all the comments here so I'm gonna point out my opinion (that I'm most concern about) :

First off, I think the reason why Peter is hiding and waiting for the moment to come out is not to kill Derek but the Kanima obviously because his facial expression clearly tells us why, for instance, when the Kanima hits Derek and the others, Peter's face was like, "Oh come on, kill him (the Kanima) already" but he wants to deal the final blow which is the part that I don't understand. Why would Peter want to kill/stab the Kanima? Can someone please explain to me the motive of Peter other than regaining his strength? Even though Derek was the one who hits the Kanima first, it appears that it doesn't matter to Peter as long as he hits him as well. Correct me if I'm wrong This thing with Peter concerns me the most as there is no flashbacks or anything that explains to us why is he back and what does he wants? That's all from me and I hope someone can explain to me this.