TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Teen Wolf Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionBetween Seasons

Season 1 Finale Preview (SPOILERS)

SweetMissJaye

[1]Aug 4, 2011
    • level: 21

I watched the season one finale preview at the suggestion of Hamhead94 (thanks!) and I keep thinking about it and I am eager to discuss it. So much will be going on in these next couple episodes. Has anyone seen the preview? It seems like Lydia and Stiles will get a little closer but it also seems like Lydia will be attacked. Was that her in the bloody room, covered in blood? Maybe its Allison's aunt? Allison was at a window looking in and they tried to make it seem like she was looking at the bloody scene but I don't think she was actually looking at it. She was much too calm.

I was excited to see that Scott apparently confides in Allison, but it still doesn't seem to go well for them. Any thoughts about the finale preview?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Hamhead94

[2]Aug 5, 2011
    • level: 1
    yeah wat every is going to happen in the next 2 episodes will be big... seems like scott and alison will move further apart aswell. I reckon alison may start werewolf hunting next season with her aunt and dad. btw your welcome

SweetMissJaye

[3]Aug 6, 2011

You may very well be right about Allison becoming a hunter. (I'm corny; I really wish she and Scott could be an amazing TV couple but its starting not to look that way). When Kate revealed the family secret and she saw Derek, she was not shocked enough, scared enough, or even appalled... I know she suspected her family was up to something but could she have really anticipated what they were really doing? I don't think so...

Who do you think is in that bloody room??

Locutus-of-Borg

[4]Aug 7, 2011
    • level: 19

SweetMissJaye wrote:

, she was not shocked enough, scared enough, or even appalled... I know she suspected her family was up to something but could she have really anticipated what they were really doing? I don't think so...

Actually she figured out a lot on her own. The pendant her aut gave was so interesting that she had to find out everything about it. That led her to the book about werewolves, hunters and silver. She pobably suspected everything BUT could not wrap her head around it until she saw Derik. Watch the scene again

she has a look that says "OMFG they do exist" its only for a split second

Edited on 08/07/2011 12:35pm

Hamhead94

[5]Aug 7, 2011
    Yeah if you look at the preview the person in the bloody hospital room is a woman and I suspect its her aunt maybe Derek some how was let loose and had a little fun... not long now ill the next episode yay!!!!

SweetMissJaye

[6]Aug 7, 2011
    Locutus-of-Borg wrote:

SweetMissJaye wrote:

, she was not shocked enough, scared enough, or even appalled... I know she suspected her family was up to something but could she have really anticipated what they were really doing? I don't think so...

Actually she figured out a lot on her own. The pendant her aut gave was so interesting that she had to find out everything about it. That led her to the book about werewolves, hunters and silver. She pobably suspected everything BUT could not wrap her head around it until she saw Derik. Watch the scene again

she has a look that says "OMFG they do exist" its only for a split second

You're right! I forgot about that book.

SweetMissJaye

[7]Aug 7, 2011
    Hamhead94 wrote:
    Yeah if you look at the preview the person in the bloody hospital room is a woman and I suspect its her aunt maybe Derek some how was let loose and had a little fun... not long now ill the next episode yay!!!!

I hope it is her aunt, I can't stand the lady. It may also be Lydia. It seems like something really bad is going to happen to Lydia...

Hamhead94

[8]Aug 8, 2011
    yeah could be but in the preview some one came to try and save her... still another possibility.

SweetMissJaye

[9]Aug 8, 2011

It would be great if Derek, or even his uncle, just went wild and attacked Kate. Tongue out It seemed that it was Stiles running to save Lydia....

RaizenYusuke

[10]Aug 9, 2011
    • level: 28
    The finale should be good. The Hunters know Scott is the second beta and are ready to kill him. Peter is going to rescue Derek which may mean Kate gets what she deserves. We may have another wolf joining the second season. The vet isn't on Peter's side, so I have to wonder if he is a werewolf from another pack or something else altogether.

Hamhead94

[11]Aug 9, 2011
    we also have a death! i want stiles to join the pack so bad but it could be alison

SweetMissJaye

[12]Aug 9, 2011
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    The finale should be good. The Hunters know Scott is the second beta and are ready to kill him. Peter is going to rescue Derek which may mean Kate gets what she deserves. We may have another wolf joining the second season. The vet isn't on Peter's side, so I have to wonder if he is a werewolf from another pack or something else altogether.

I was wondering about the vet myself. It was good to see someone stand up to Peter. I wonder...does Peter actually want to rescue Derek or does he have something else in mind?

SweetMissJaye

[13]Aug 9, 2011
    Hamhead94 wrote:
    we also have a death! i want stiles to join the pack so bad but it could be alison

I'd never even given a thought to Stiles becoming a part of the pack but that is an interesting idea...

ltcomstella

[14]Aug 9, 2011
    • level: 18

lydia is in thebloodyhospital room, the meds she's on / not fully infected by the alpha is why she's reacting badly.

allison is shown stood in the bus twice, i'mhoping jackson is dog chow (dies), styles being a wolf seems a bit silly makes more sence for him to be like the 'vet'

me thinks allison will rescue scott take some time off hunting, then realise she can help him.

this week is going to suck waiting

SweetMissJaye

[15]Aug 11, 2011
    ltcomstella wrote:

lydia is in thebloodyhospital room, the meds she's on / not fully infected by the alpha is why she's reacting badly.

allison is shown stood in the bus twice, i'mhoping jackson is dog chow (dies), styles being a wolf seems a bit silly makes more sence for him to be like the 'vet'

me thinks allison will rescue scott take some time off hunting, then realise she can help him.

this week is going to suck waiting

I hope Jackson is gone too. I can only deal with so many jerks on the show at once The week waiting for the new episode is not too bad for me, actually. I am really eager to see the finale, but I am going to feel anxious when its finally over and we have to wait for season 2.

RaizenYusuke

[16]Aug 11, 2011
    I think Jackson has potential to evolve as a character. The parent night revealed how his need to be the best in everything he does is some kind of way to make up for his father abandoning him or why he isn't around. I want him to become deeper before he is killed off.

SweetMissJaye

[17]Aug 13, 2011

Jackson is a good bad guy/jerk. But I'm just sick of him... I was so happy when Scott got tough with Jackson, finally, in episode 11. I think it's possible that Jackson could still turn into a werewolf (the scratches on his neck).

jack756

[18]Aug 13, 2011
    • level: 14

i cant wait for the finale.

i actually like jackson alot more than scott.scott can be more annoying than jackson.(studies show people that watch tv shows identiy with characters they can be friends with,lovers with or the character is like them.jackson is someone i can hang with just b/c he seems so sure of himself)i see jackson turning into a werewolf by the end b/c we know someone gone turn into a werewolf by the end.

i was kinda shock kate and derek had a thing.she bascially trick him into loving her so she can burn derek family house down what a bi**h.she is just annoying but in a good way.im wondering am i the only thats loves kate as an evil bi**h.

peter what is he?.im pretty sure his not a werewolf i justhope they gives us alittle more on what peter is.maybe his a witch thats my best guess.

i think lydia is the one thats gone be hurt in that bloddy wrong seeing how stiles was running with her in his hands.

now that allison knows the truth about scott.i think there love life or whatever will never be the same.... from clips it looks like at first she wants to save him and then switches over to her family side and tries to kill scott.i hope they become enemies that would be so great and intersting to see.and besides i would never date someone after a couple of months that didnt tell me as something as big asscott secretbut thats just me.

i wonder if i will be right on some of this stuff i hope to see happen.

RaizenYusuke

[19]Aug 13, 2011
    I love to hate Kate because she is just such a bitch, but makes a great antagonist.

SweetMissJaye

[20]Aug 15, 2011
    jack756 wrote:

i cant wait for the finale.

i actually like jackson alot more than scott.scott can be more annoying than jackson.(studies show people that watch tv shows identiy with characters they can be friends with,lovers with or the character is like them.jackson is someone i can hang with just b/c he seems so sure of himself)i see jackson turning into a werewolf by the end b/c we know someone gone turn into a werewolf by the end.

i was kinda shock kate and derek had a thing.she bascially trick him into loving her so she can burn derek family house down what a bi**h.she is just annoying but in a good way.im wondering am i the only thats loves kate as an evil bi**h.

peter what is he?.im pretty sure his not a werewolf i justhope they gives us alittle more on what peter is.maybe his a witch thats my best guess.

i think lydia is the one thats gone be hurt in that bloddy wrong seeing how stiles was running with her in his hands.

now that allison knows the truth about scott.i think there love life or whatever will never be the same.... from clips it looks like at first she wants to save him and then switches over to her family side and tries to kill scott.i hope they become enemies that would be so great and intersting to see.and besides i would never date someone after a couple of months that didnt tell me as something as big asscott secretbut thats just me.

i wonder if i will be right on some of this stuff i hope to see happen.

Jackson actually annoys me more than Scott does. Scott cares about his mother and his friends. While we haven't actually seen Jackson interact with his family, he treats his lacrosse buddies as people who there to do what he wants, and he treated Lydia like she was not important at all. I think he probably never cared about her. While Lydia is not the nicest of people either, it was plain to see that they did have some kind of relationship and he's just a jerk all around for the way he dumped her. I do think it might interesting to see him become a werewolf. There is a good villain in him...possibly. However, I'd love it if he got killed off the show. That's just me. Kate makes a good villain but I'd love to see her go too. She reminds me a little of Lionel Luthor in the sense that she is soooo evil, you wonder what she'll do next and it's kind of fun to root against her. Still, there is always room for a new villain, and I wouldn't miss Kate if they got rid of her.

I agree about Scott and Allison. It seems that there relationship is about to take a drastic turn for the worst.