Teen Wolf

Ice Pick

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jun 11, 2012 on MTV - Music Television

• Loved the ending!

To help clarify what Price said in his recap, this episode wasn't overtly eventful but very revealing. I love shows like this and TVD where nothing really has to happen but you're totally captivated every last second of the 43 minutes!

We learned that Alison is riding the fence between becoming a werewolf killer and dating one. Two new werewolves were added to the mix and one of them is super cool. The Veterinarian revealed that he knows "things" to Scott.

And lastly, Jackson has super strength! :O Does that mean he's a werewolf? Or something else? Maybe he was able to retain the strength but he can't transmogrify?

These types of episodes are [sorta] like the Empire Strikes Back of serial dramas. And these guys pulled it off quite beautifully. I already like this series more than True Blood. Sorry to pick on TB, but it's the only other fantasy show I'm aware of during the summer.
  • Ice Pick

Ice Pick was another perfect episode of Teen Wolf. I really enjoyed watching because the character and plot development were phenomenal and the scenes were well produced. It was cool to see Allison begin her training. Derek continues to build up the pack and Scott tries to warn them of his true nature. It was fun watching Scott and Allison secretly loving from afar, though her mother caught on. Jackson discovers that all may not be what it had seemed. Lydia freaked out a little as Stiles tried to comfort her. I liked the way every thing played out and look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!