Teen Wolf

Lunatic

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jul 18, 2011 on MTV - Music Television

• WOW! Talk about betrayal.

Now, this is just like in episode 3: dramatic scenes, fighting scenes, and complicated secrets on the way. Although I wanted to say that Scott should be ashamed of himself for letting his best friend's crush kiss him, I can see maturity of himself in this episode. But it's way too mature. I hope that Scott won't betray Stiles again in the upcoming season. I'm still hoping that the paranormal girl (not a werewolf or vampire if for real) coming to town during midseason 2 will make Beacon Hills into a lunatic town and she creates more chaos than the Alpha or just the same level of the Alpha.
  • Lunatic

Lunatic was a superb episode of Teen Wolf and I really enjoyed watching this episode because there was a lot of drama, some good action, and secrets are starting to come out. The actors all played their characters well, the story lines are developing nicely, and there was a good cliffhanger. I wonder if Scott's vision was blurry and kinda crazy because of the Full Moon or from some tampering with his test. It was interesting to see the return of Derek as he helped Scott, and to see Stiles really worry about his father, while Jackson and Allisonrendezvousin the parking lot, and the Argents are onto possible new prey. I look forward to watching the next episode of Teen Wolf to find out what happens next!!!!!!!