Teen Wolf

Night School

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jul 11, 2011 on MTV - Music Television

• Seriously I wished those 2 female characters would be killed off in the next season. If only they can be a bit more tougher and simply keep a straight face.

5.5
    Seriously I DON'T WANT to see Allison and Lydia in the next season. Why? First, Allison's crying humiliates my pride as I feel like I'm being portrayed as a damsel in distress. Then, Lydia is so like freaking out on getting killed, but I was really impressed by how she make that explosive cocktail substance. Anyway, I'll stop watching this show if I don't see ANY strong paranormal girls or maybe a brave human girl. That's until midseason 2. Because of this episode, I'm writing a prediction in which there's a girl WAY BETTER than Allison and Lydia. To be honest, I wish Scott won't get back together with Allison during season 2. No regrets on saying this.
  • Night School

Night School was a superb episode of Teen Wolf and I really enjoyed watching this episode because the element of horror and terror was executed well with The Alpha trapping Scott and his friends in the school. The Alpha obviously had a plan which Scott didn't figure out until the end of the episode. The fall out from this and what else happened that night didn't work out too well for Scott. I thought it was smart of him to tell the others it was Derek since he was dead, or is he? I wonder how this will come back if at all. I look forward to watching the next episode to find out what happens next on Teen Wolf!!!!!!!