Teen Wolf

Night School

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jul 11, 2011 on MTV - Music Television

• Intense!

In terms of major developments, huge revelations and big surprises, the episode was pretty lacking, minus the last few minutes and that last chat between Scott & Stiles. However, it was still an incredibly entertaining hour, and it was intense right throughout, fun to follow and quite eerie the whole way throughout the episode.

Definitely the type of episode that would be great to watch at night in the dark if you are into that sort of horror-esque thing, because this resembled that. However, I'm not much for horror movies and I thoroughly enjoyed the hour, meaning that the episode would be great for a variety of different audiences, which I think is nice.

All up, a good hour, but I hope the next episode has some more of those big developments.
  • Seriously I wished those 2 female characters would be killed off in the next season. If only they can be a bit more tougher and simply keep a straight face.

5.5
    Seriously I DON'T WANT to see Allison and Lydia in the next season. Why? First, Allison's crying humiliates my pride as I feel like I'm being portrayed as a damsel in distress. Then, Lydia is so like freaking out on getting killed, but I was really impressed by how she make that explosive cocktail substance. Anyway, I'll stop watching this show if I don't see ANY strong paranormal girls or maybe a brave human girl. That's until midseason 2. Because of this episode, I'm writing a prediction in which there's a girl WAY BETTER than Allison and Lydia. To be honest, I wish Scott won't get back together with Allison during season 2. No regrets on saying this.
  • Night School

Night School was a superb episode of Teen Wolf and I really enjoyed watching this episode because the element of horror and terror was executed well with The Alpha trapping Scott and his friends in the school. The Alpha obviously had a plan which Scott didn't figure out until the end of the episode. The fall out from this and what else happened that night didn't work out too well for Scott. I thought it was smart of him to tell the others it was Derek since he was dead, or is he? I wonder how this will come back if at all. I look forward to watching the next episode to find out what happens next on Teen Wolf!!!!!!!