Teen Wolf

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jun 03, 2012 on MTV - Music Television

• The next time you see a tripwire, don't trip it.

This was a spectacular return for Teen Wolf, as the storyline really intensifies, a few new players are introduced to the scene, and the interesting way we left off on Season 1 continues with some very interesting developments.

Not quite sure what is going on with Jackson or with Lydia but those are two mysteries that will be interesting this season, no doubt.

I'm not feeling these new Argents. Kate was feisty and sassy, this Gerard guy is just psychotic... but we'll see what they do with the character.

All up, a very enjoyable episode, and I can't wait for more!
  • teenwolf

is amezing
  • Hot

crystal reed is really hot
  • Omega, a spectacular and very edgy return for Teen Wolf!

Omega was a perfect episode of Teen Wolf because it picked up right after the end of last season and I must say the show really took things up a few levels. The production was amazing, the story was perfect, the actors and new characters were outstanding and Grandpa Argent was a great surprise. I loved every aspect of this episode. There was a lot of sexual suggestion in many scenes and some hot frolicking around too. This is simply one of the best shows out there right now. I'm going say as far as season for season, so far this series is way better than The Vampire Diaries, and that's saying something! The ending with the Omega was brilliant and leaves me wanting to know what will happen next. I certainly look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!
  • Crystal reed

Crystal i think you are super hot
  • "OMEGA"

I really liked this first episode. Scott's and Allison's romance is so sexy and sweet and the same time. Stiles is still my funny guy and Lydia is still my favorite girl character. Jackson is a douche even though I feel sorry for him and so is Derek, but I still like him though. AH !! I am TOO excited for Teen Wolf this season, :-)