Teen Wolf

Party Guessed

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jul 23, 2012 on MTV - Music Television

• Wow best episode ever!!

Some people are being super nitpicky about very unimportant details here. The reality is that this episode was much more than I had anticipated so I for one was thrilled to say the least. Jackson went to the party because clearly he's not in control The Argents were busy dealing with Mrs. Argent and so they weren't going to crash any party, not that Jackson knows that but even if he did would it matter? no!

Anyway folks, the fact of the matter is that this episode was a solid 10 in many ways so don't let exaggeratedly low ratings fool you into expecting otherwise.
  • Party Guessed

Party Guessed was a perfect and very entertaining episode with some surprising scenes. I really enjoyed watching because the character and plot development were phenonmenal. The story was extremely well crafted and it was fun to watch. The hallucination scenes at Lydia's party were great and it was awesome to see what she was up to. The person controlling Jackson is revealed while Allison's mother must make a sacrafice for her family. It was very touching to see her emotions and it hurt when Allison didn't make time to talk with her earlier. It was fun watching Derek and the other wolves perpare for the full moon. I felt very connected to the characters and what was happening. I certainly look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!
  • Heavily Contrived. Poorly Written. Very Disappointing!!

Are you kidding me? This episode made no sense whatsoever. I hardly know where to begin regarding how profoundly this Teen Wolf episode sucked! First of all, why would Kanima Jackson EVER feel free to casually attend parties after the Argents had him identified as Kanima Jackson. Even Scott, Allison and Stiles were shown to have no real concern with Jackson arriving at Lydia's party. And the scenes involving the effects from the hallucinogenic punch were well acted, but served no purpose within this episode. And Derek's attempt to control his baby wolves was just hilarious as in really stupid. And how the heck is Lydia going to drag Derek ALL THE WAY back to the house in the woods? Oh, and Mrs. Argent just would never go out like that. C'mon, people, a knife to the heart. Really? What is she - a Vampire? Oh, Teen Wolf, I knew it was just too good to last. Here's to hoping the RETURN of the Alpha Wolf (cause no one really knew how to kill him in the first place) - goes on a rampage and kills everybody because everybody has just gotten so darn stupid! P.S. As for the great reveal of the Kanima Master: Are you freakin' kidding me? I now fear that next season we'll learn that Stiles dreamed everything. Oy Vey!
  • Slightly Disappointed

I wouldn't go so far to rate this episode a one, that would be a bit too extreme considering the run this show has had up until now. But I didn't understand the purpose of Lydia's party or her drugging all the party guests at all. If Peter just wanted Derek to be dragged to his grave so he could take his Alpha powers back why bothering with a party? Lydia could have walked straight to Derek as she clearly wasn't interested in the Kanima or Scott. Or did Lydia feed of the bad vibes of the party to become physically more powerful?

The great disappointment really was Mrs. Argent stabbing herself to death. That's a no go. If another one of the hunting family had to die it should have been creepy Grandpa Argent. I felt Chris let his family seriously down. The effect on Allison will be interesting. Will she go all kick-ass huntress and hate all werewolves?

The revealing of the Kanima's master was kind of lackluster, too. So, it is the kid with the camera. Or was it a figment of Scott's still drugged imagination?

So now my expectations for next week's episode are really high as I'm feeling that TW needs to redeem itself for this kind of redundant episode.