Teen Wolf

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jul 09, 2012 on MTV - Music Television

• But what if we need to use the bathroom at the same time?

This was a really terrific episodes. We had major developments as everyone looks to figure out more about Jackson and what he's going to do next, which also set up a really intense fight scene that was very exciting.

On another front, the stuff with Lydia is quite confusing. I am really intrigued for sure, but we keep getting more questions than answers - I'm hoping for something big soon!

Scott's mother was also exceptionally terrific today. Definitely worth a mention!
  • Restraint

Restraint was a superb episode of Teen Wolf and I really enjoyed watching. It was very entertaining and a bit discomforting to see Scott and Allison's mothers talk about them having sex. It was awesome to see Jackson and Scott fight in the locker room. I really liked learning a little more about what was going on. Derek tries to help Erica after Jackson attacked her. There were many great scenes, some action, drama and romance. The story is developing very well and the characters are awesome! I really like how things are progressing. There is a lot going on and it is interesting to see. I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • The Very Heart of Darkness

This episode was one of the darkest ever. It was very disturbing with Jackson eating and "barfing up" a snake; the extreme and totally awesome fight between Scott and Jackson after he nearly rapes Allison; and the whole seemingly random killing of the young parents. I want to know more about Peter Hale's possible return from the grave and I am really enjoying Lydia's descent into the madness brought about by the original Alpha Wolf. Beautifully done! And I could easily fall in love with Lydia myself as she has gone from being a super B- to the Angel who might just save them all. As for Jackson, I am guessing at this point that he is being controlled by more than just one person: chemistry teacher and grandpa, as these two jokers obviously have some history together.