Teen Wolf

Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television Premiered Jun 05, 2011 Between Seasons

marvelfan89

Teen Wolf Fan Reviews (75)

• Teen Wolf

I cant believe Allison is dead and her aunt is still alive and came back a werewolf , didn't see that one coming. That was a great finale for season 3
  • I <3 TEEN WOLF

I just love teen wolf. At first I thought it was only ok until season 3 started and everything got interesting and I couldn't get enough of it. My favorite character is Stiles and my favorite relationship (soon to be a relationship (I hope)) is Stalia. They are tots perf just like the rest of the show
  • I LOVE 'TEEN WOLF' !!!

Didn't think Teen Wolf would evolve into the INCREDIBLE show it has become!

I love it and it just keeps getting better.

My favourite character is Stiles, he's fantastic.

The entire cast are awesome and story lines are perfect!
  • Very Good Story Line

Ends with a cliff hanger every episode, Great plot very talented actors and phenomenal directing. This show has to be one of the best for an upcoming show.
  • omg best TV show ever

this is the best TV show ever there are no words to describe this show. i am addicted and obsessed with these kinds of shows. but to be honest the first season or let us say the episodes that included Jackson was a big huge mistake. i was very glad when they excluded him from the show. he belongs to the arrow show.
  • Awesome

Teen Wolf is beyond impeccable. The show has a great plot, characters to watch out for, mythical elements that will surprise you and the chemistry between the casts! It is fun, stylish, hilarious, scary, and every ingredient of a best supernatural show that you'd wish for.

Scott grows into a likable character every episode. Stiles deserves an award who keeps on stealing the show. He's such a great talent! Allison is truly gorgeous and develops her character into a much grown woman. Lydia have to be with Stiles! She must be given a lot of exposure with her banshee character! :)

It's a show that never disappoint and a show that keeps on impressing the viewer for its elements of surprises on each episodes!

Keep on rocking our TV Teen Wolf!
  • Mixed feelings

I'm late in discovering this show, but now that I'm hooked, I've been trying to get my friends to watch with very little success. The problem is that while I highly recommend it, I have two main caveats and they're hard to overcome. Mainly, that I find the two leads, Scott and Allison (I don't actually consider her a lead, but she's billed that way in the credits) to be barely tolerable. I don't know if it's the writing of them, or how they are portrayed, but they completely irk me. I find them flat and dull and generally skip over scenes that focus on them too much. Allison has gotten a bit better, especially when she's kept apart from Scott. I like the Scott and Stiles dynamic, but on his own, Scott is so annoying. In contrast to Allison, Scott's new story line of becoming a "true Alpha" seems like a huge misstep. I actually liked goofy, awkward Scott from the first season better.

I was watching the show in a kind of bubble, avoiding media and reviews, but I became curious as to why they decided to take the character in this direction. I read something from the creator about how it can be harder to play the hero than to play the brooding, damaged character or the amusing sidekick. It seemed a bit like a slap in the face to the other actors who I feel have really brought something more to their characters. It felt it was overcompensating for the fact that the show leads can't really carry the show.

The promos for the show promise a major character death at the end of this third season. When I think about which characters I'd miss the most, it's not Scott or Allison that come to mind. The character I'm most invested in is Stiles, and I have been from the very beginning. I love his relationship with his father. I think that his developing relationship with Lydia has been very honest and interesting. I love the way the Lydia has turned out. Derek has grown, but I still think he's underused. The only characters I dislike more than Scott are the twins.

They've given Allison some depth by having her be so easily manipulated by first her aunt Kate and then by her grandfather. But even with her walk on the dark side, she's still not as interesting as Lydia, who was manipulated by Peter.

Making Scott a true Alpha, "one who can rise by the merits of his of character and by the force of his will" is a bit much. It also rings false to me, because I don't find his character to be that worthy. He was a whiny, self-centered brat in the first season. They tried to make him grow up a bit in the second season, making him feel responsible for the newly turned werewolves, but even that didn't feel in character with the kid who cared more about going on a date than putting lives at risk in season one. Having Issac have a bit of hero worship for Scott in season three feels like a desperate ploy to telegraph to the audience what the producers what us to feel for Scott, instead of allowing it come come naturally through character development. Deaton is another example of that, constantly showing his disapproval for Derek (I get that Derek was a horrible Alpha, but at least that was interesting and something for the character to overcome). The third season is a huge reset for his character, they even reference it several times in the program.

I wonder if the whole Stiles storyline in the second half of this season is a way to sideline the character that we love and force the audience to align more with Scott. While I find the storyline interesting, I find myself missing Stiles and it's just reinforced my belief that he is the central character and the one that the show can't afford to lose.

But then again, maybe it's just me. In describing the show to a friend, she wondered how I could like a show without liking it's main character. I was reminded that my favorite character in Harry Potter was Snape.

• teen wolf

I love teen wolf
  • lovE it

My friends got me into love it
  • AMAZING SHOW

This show is amazing and just when I think it can't get any better, it totally smashes it! Must watch!!!
  • Reviewing Reviewers (Just pointing some stuff out)

To Mariela06, The kids are approaching the point where college apps count, the beginning/middle of their Junior year. And on a personal note I can't help but disagree with the scott/allison purists. While it was a cute relationship, it ran its course. and in teenage headspace being angry and angsting for allison one week then into Kira the next is VERY natural behavior. Especially when he knows a close friend has feelings for Allison, and those feelings aren't unrequited. And Allison is past the point of no return with Issac. They're either together, or not friends for a while. Tenn romance burns hot and bright, then quickly burns out, its the nature of life. I never thought they'd end up together and I never wanted them too. Too boring and predictable. I hate it when a show doesn't know when to let a couple split. They were doomed from the start so I'da been kinda pissed if they were still holding strong actually. :p Once again, the vast majority of that was merely my opinion.
  • high school - romance

Well, this is not a review but a couple of questions I have.

How long are they going to be in high school? Shouldn't they be thinking about college applications now or are they just approaching senior high?

I know many of you like the new Scott/kira pairing, but I am more of a purist... Scott started with Alison, so it should not change... besides, just before kira came into the picture, there were some close calls between Scott and Ali. And wasn't Scott jealous on one or two epsilon before kira? The credit video still show them together... just saying, they should bring them back before Alison goes to far with her new love interest.
  • Great show & Intense!!

I love the show's plot. They've really done a great job coming up with new and bizarre twists. The actors are really great they make the show come alive.
  • Gets better and better!

Started off as a guilty pleasure show that I would watch when I was bored, now it's my favorite show! This season has just been amazing. I love how it's not following any particular trend, and I love the fact that they're adding different mythical elements. If you're into supernatural shows, then I recommend giving this show one a try!
  • Leaps and Bounds

To think I almost stopped watching this show because the makers of this show had 'Wolf-Derek' bouning down a side street of an abandoned factory on all fours.

Yes it looked stupid, And yes, it took the CORN to a whole new Corny level.

But there was something about the intense problem solving intellect of Stiles, and the hot supernatural'ness of Lydia that kept me watching.

I'm glad I did, this show has become absolutely Awesome.

Now there's a Kitune, Stiles is turning to the bad side.... the only bad thing is that Lydia isn't around so much anymore.... Everyone need a Banshee!!!!!

Really digging the Twins new Loyalty to Scott.

PS I'm kind of over the Argent's... they can just go away now....

so Nutshell - Mind = Blown!!!
  • truepredators!!!

I like all Teen Wolf characters, I just hope to see Derek as an alpha again along with Scott.
  • Teen Wolf Season 3 Episode 14

3-episode-14

• omg this show is asmazing!!!! <3 <3

omg all of u are so asmzind i love u guys <3 <3 <3
  • I fucking love this show and it's potential

this show is great! I've watched the first 2 seasons like 3 times and the 3rd like 2 times, all to show my friends who also fell in love with the show, it's amazing and get more horrifying each season, 3b is about to be the best! I hate all the romantic switch up.. We all know it should be Allison and Scott, but the title sequence looks tight, Scott's all alpha,d out and it looks sick lol
  • Ilovethisshow!!!!!!!!

Some Advice!!---> Scott and Allison must get back together please :'( If this doesn't happen "alot" of people will stop watching it! I think Allison and isaac is'nt a good couple at should be with dereks sister! yeah that's my advice :)
  • can't live without it!!!

This show is awesome and is getting better every single episode. I am so excited they are finally doing a winter season because a whole year is way too long!! Stiles is my favorite character and then comes Scott. Together they are unstoppable. Winter needs to hurry!!
  • Love this show

Really great episode and so glad scott has become an alpha,but I just knew something was going to happen with peter right at the end,it was though he was just biding his time over the first 12 episodes waiting to do something and now we know happy it's a 24 episode season so cannot wait for the next 12,i bet there's gonna be a few weeks wait though,:)
  • addicted

i hope they make a season 4! keep them coming
  • Im hooked...

Super Show.. it has plenty of potential that Buffy, Angel, True Blood and Supernatural had/has... hope they dont screw it up.. It could be great.. like 10 Seasons Great!.. Or at least at 7 Season Top Performer...

Love Crystal and Posey, Dylan and the rest...
  • after watching this show....

i can't get enough of teen wolf! its my life and i think about it daily! love it! <3
  • One Of The Best TV Shows I've Ever Seen!

This show just keeps getting better and better. I really hope they make more seasons to come. Season 3 is the best so far. Overall, I'd give it a perfect 10! Great storyline and great cast. Worth watching.
  • teen wolf is the best show ever

i love teen wolf its so good i love it
  • <3 4evah

i hope youll get enough good ratings to make more seasons... bt i wont stop :) 4evah
  • teen wolf4eveh