Teen Wolf

Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television Premiered Jun 05, 2011 In Season

Teen Wolf Fan Reviews (105)

• I love this series, the third season is the best around!

One of the few shows which can keep me excited, happy, laughing, scared and crying at once. Most of all I love the cast, they aren't just good looking, but great actors as well. I got this site for watching HD episodes for free >>> otavo(dot)tv/teen_wolf(dot)html

• Asthmatic facts technically wrong. Very irritating.

No one with intrinsic asthma that bad would be walking around without an inhaler. It just wouldn't happen. In addition there is no rescue inhaler that comes in white. The only inhaler that comes in white is a steroid inhaler. It's nice to have a lead character portrayed as having asthma instead of the nervous geek.
  • Best show

awesome cast and amazing episodes.
  • Best Season

I am so enjoying watching this season. The characters kept developing and the element of surprise is much better. My favourite characters are Stiles and Lydia.
  • Cast was predicted!

In Pretty Little Liars, season 2 episode 14 6:20-7:00 Aria mentions to her brother that she always saw him as a cute little werewolf. Her brother is the new big bad werewolf of this season!
  • When is S05E08???

It shows here S05E9. How is that possible??? What happnd to S05E8???
  • Something's changed

I used to love this show. I watched it every week and couldn't wait until the next episode. I was so excited for the new season. But somethings changed, this new season is very different. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think it's the writing. The storyline seems to be all over the place. I end up zoning out when watching episodes. I couldn't even sit through the last episode.

Hopefully it picks up.
  • Show must have more than 12 episodes....

The best shoe I have ever watched....
  • Haven't they tortured us long enough??

I've been losing my mind waiting for teen wolf to come back! June 29th needs to hurry up and get here b/c I know that I personally am tired of having to do without my weekly dose of TEEN WOLF!!
  • i miss teen wolf

Can't wait of season 5
  • teen wolf the best tv shows in the twanty oneth centery

teen wolf ... I can't live without teen wolf .. it is my water . my food myyy life .......

I love you tayler posey .... :*
  • I Miss Styles

when is it due to come back on

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR IT'S GOING TO BE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333 :)

i cant belive tyler posey might dye in the next episode im jjust like OMG OMG OMG OMG OGM
  • Why are you doing this?

I liked the first & second season. But everything after that has been complete bull crap. I dont mean to say that this show is all bad. But what frustrates me is the fact that this show has some great potential to be one of the best. But yet you fail to deliver. I'm starting to believe that todays writers are all terrible and have close to no imagination or creativity. And that good writers are extremley rare.

There have been alot of moments where you could have pushed this show to the very top. Yet another show I'm forcing myself to watch (in hopes of it turning in to a better one).

The characters can become intressting if you play your cards right. So my advice is that you either pull a white rabbit out of your hat, or that you simply just go through with season four as your last one. Because I'm really getting tired of watching good shows turn into crap.
  • Entertaining

Really great show!
  • Little dark, little cheesy from 1st impression

Some content of random ep (13-14) MTV
  • are you kidding me

cruelgrim? Even if you're new here, isn't it obvious that season 4 means that it isn't a new show?
  • Is this new show or what ?

sorry but is this new show or what i am kinda new here.

i have a new

• Witty banter

im so glad there are more witty and funny moments with scott and stiles, cuz i noticed in the beginning of season 1 there was a lot of it, but as the seasons went on it decreased, so glad that stiles humor is back (never left) and he's cute moments with scott
  • Best show ever

Hot boys action spooky
  • well look who growing up...

I half to say, I wasn't always happy with this show. But It seems like it's getting better each season and I think that it has finally, FINALLY, reached awesome level- and there's no way but up now. I'm so enthusiastic and exited and happy this show is just it's i- YAY

season 1 was pretty um... well it wasnt awesome level. so many faults (derek literally died twice and came back with no but after that, it only got better. and now, its nearing best. OH YA.
  • STILES <3

Not only does Stiles get cuteeer every episode, Well the first season was fine but it kept me going and i am glad i continued watching it cuz season 3 was fantastic and the TV show gets better every season, cant wait for more of season 4 and more of stiles...
  • Horrifically, fantastically surprised!

Wow, a big clap of my hands to Stiles! (yet to discover his real name??!!)! His acting from the comic relief to the opposite end of the spectrum of evil, could have been a disaster, but my god that guy is talented! I was surprised to see how well he dove into that psycho role and I am glad he It shows real depth and talent to be able to pull that off. Way to go Stiles!

. Malia is my FAV love her! can't wait for her story to unravel!

"MALIA IS AMAZING" .. She's officially replaced Kira as my favorite female character.

So much better than what i expected
  • This show is one of the best on

Season 1 was great(8.5/10) Watching Scott and Allison's relationship grow was what kept me interested at first. But then the storyline got me and I was hooked. The way they introduced the werewolf and mythology very slow, a little bit at a time. And the reveal it was Peter as the Alpha in Beacon hills. Then season 2 was good(8/10) Scott learns to like his ability, starts to master it. And bam they're hit with 2 issues, The kanima and Peter coming back using lydia. It wasn't a major problem but it was a issue forsure. Then the reveal it was Matt and then jackson becoming and werewolf. And then huge fight at the end, where Scott makes his first showing of a leader when he tricked Gerard. Then season 3 was Amazing(9/10) The whole 24 episode thing was sweet, and the was they gradually up the challenge with two major problems. The derach and the alpha pack, you can also include Scott becoming an alpha cause that was huge in 3A. and in 3B, it was a great switch up of mythology, introduced us to new were creatures.. kitsunes, Nogitsune and a werecoyote lol I just hated that Scott was a terrible alpha. Hopefully season 4 is packed with some good stuff
  • Finally a great show which could be a hit

This show is great. I have watched season 1 to 3 3 or 4 times and still love it. the characters and funny and easy to like. can't wait to see what season 4 is like
  • Finally Something Innovative!!

I literally watched this show twice and liked every bit of it... this show is not the "Twilight" crap but has a creative storyline that has twists where one could not anticipate it. Furthermore, each creature makes sense and is something different, which is not found in any other TV series and that's what i like about this series is that they did not limit it to werewolves.
  • Just another "Twilight" wannabe knockoff

It seems like people just go crazy for the human transforming into wolves biz and are even more ampt for the romance that is in between it. True, while I did find a few climactic and anticipated moments, I could not look past the cliches that you can expect in this type of romance. It feels like its been there and done all of it when you see the show.
  • Awesome

One of the best supernatural TV shows and the actors are cute
< 1 2 3 4