Teen Wolf

Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television Premiered Jun 05, 2011 In Season

marvelfan89

Teen Wolf Fan Reviews (110)

• Actors Vs Plot

For the first few seasons, I truly enjoyed Teen Wolf. The writing was a little cheesy at times, but decent there was obviously thought by the script writers, and care by the actors to play their part. Which worked for the show. Sadly as time went on, and the series picked up more viewers, the writers of the series, including Jeff Davis took it upon themselves to try to make the series far more dark and in-depth. The issue being that they strongly overlooked continuity. Major parts of each seasons plot were either glossed over, or ignored, in favour of action sequences. The Teen Wolf series also shot itself in the foot, when those in charge overlooked the acting ability of many of the cast members. To the point that the actors chose to end their contract with MTV, rather than spend another year hoping for something that just wasn't going to happen. Scott McCall (Tyler Posey), one of the lead characters is focused on so strongly at times, that more important characters or plots fall to the wayside. The regrettable part, is that Tyler Posey can't carry the weight of a television series on his acting ability. He doesn't have the acting chops to be the soul focus of the series. But the series didn't lose me as a viewer until it decided to decline that two of the sexual assault victims in the series weren't actually raped, it was just 'harmless fun', even though both times the male characters could not give consent. Then they chose to kill off characters, simply because the head writer Jeff Davis didn't know what to do with the character anymore. Even after he himself admitted that other writers on the show suggested great things for the characters. A television series that is run by a man who refuses to believe men can be victims of rape, isn't a series I'm going to waste my time watching or paying for. Which hurts me to say, as I deeply enjoyed watching Holland Roden, Arden Cho, Crystal Reed, Gage Golightly, Dylan O'Brien, Tyler Hoechlin, Colton Haynes, Daniel Sharman, Sinqua Walls, Keahu Kahuanui, Ryan Kelley, . Bourne, Ian Bohen, and Linden Ashby. Who all gave 110% to their character, no matter how little plot, subtext, or lines they may have had. Including what the hell their characters first name is. Which has happened to two characters. Two characters who have been regulars on the series since it's first episode. Shame.
  • The show to pick to watch when there is nothing else to watch

The plot makes no sense at all. Things keep happening and the explanations they give are contradicting things that already have happened in the show. Unlike nearly every other supernatural show, this one has no set of rules and they keep improvising as they go.

Spoiler Alert

Every seasons finale of Teen Wolf is like watching Bugs Bunny. Scott wins only because the director says he wins, there is no logical (supernatural or mundane) reason.
  • going without the 'flow' of the wolves teen.

I have been a fan of Teen Wolf since the very first episode. It struck just the right balance between horror, humor and characters that you really wanted to survive into the next season [or not]. From dark brooding Derek to beautiful intense Allison. At 13 episodes it was balanced just right to deliver enough each week to keep me on the hook. Then they extended the season - and it still worked as they split it into what I see has been called a and b.

The Season 5 arrived. I kept checking my snail mail for the drugs to arrive that I'm sure would've helped me enjoy this season - but they didn't. Instead we had 5a which was like one long drug trip, without the drugs - then the long break and the arrival of 5b. I started watching and was so confused I stopped, accumulated all the episodes [except for the finale obviously] then watched up to ep 19. A bit of the confusion cleared up a bit, here's hoping the finale will be decent - but I'm not holding my breath.

Anyway, before I climb off my soap box, let me finish off by saying that season 5 has felt like I was drowning in slow motion [you must admit that ALL of those slow motion scenes get a bit much after 20 half the time the show feels like it's trying to pull off season 5, and build the foundation for season 6. TW S5 feels like a beast dragging 2 heavy loads - one being the current season, the other, setting the scene for season 6. Previous seasons have started afresh, which is something I've really enjoyed - instead of sitting there and thinking to myself, is this relevant to the beast, or season 6, hey oops, I just missed something, maybe I it, hey look navel lint.

I really enjoy TW - I will continue to watch until I either make sense of what's happening, or I lose the plot so badly that even google maps can't find me.
  • Great Show To Watch!

This is one of the shows that keeps you on your toes ! With all of the action, mixed with comedy,thriller,drama and love makes it great ! The cliffhangers that they leave at the end of seasons will keep you up at night, and the way they clear everything up when the new season starts with a whole twist is just great!

Job well done to the whole Cast and Crew.
  • Teen Wolf

"Teen Wolf" may just be on its fifth season but MTV has already renewed the show for season 6. Tyler Posey, who plays Scott McCall, in the series, however, may just be replaced in the coming episodes.

• I love this series, the third season is the best around!

One of the few shows which can keep me excited, happy, laughing, scared and crying at once. Most of all I love the cast, they aren't just good looking, but great actors as well. I got this site for watching HD episodes for free >>> otavo(dot)tv/teen_wolf(dot)html

• Asthmatic facts technically wrong. Very irritating.

No one with intrinsic asthma that bad would be walking around without an inhaler. It just wouldn't happen. In addition there is no rescue inhaler that comes in white. The only inhaler that comes in white is a steroid inhaler. It's nice to have a lead character portrayed as having asthma instead of the nervous geek.
  • Best show

awesome cast and amazing episodes.
  • Best Season

I am so enjoying watching this season. The characters kept developing and the element of surprise is much better. My favourite characters are Stiles and Lydia.
  • Cast was predicted!

In Pretty Little Liars, season 2 episode 14 6:20-7:00 Aria mentions to her brother that she always saw him as a cute little werewolf. Her brother is the new big bad werewolf of this season!
  • When is S05E08???

It shows here S05E9. How is that possible??? What happnd to S05E8???
  • Something's changed

I used to love this show. I watched it every week and couldn't wait until the next episode. I was so excited for the new season. But somethings changed, this new season is very different. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think it's the writing. The storyline seems to be all over the place. I end up zoning out when watching episodes. I couldn't even sit through the last episode.

Hopefully it picks up.
  • Show must have more than 12 episodes....

The best shoe I have ever watched....
  • Haven't they tortured us long enough??

I've been losing my mind waiting for teen wolf to come back! June 29th needs to hurry up and get here b/c I know that I personally am tired of having to do without my weekly dose of TEEN WOLF!!
  • i miss teen wolf

Can't wait of season 5
  • teen wolf the best tv shows in the twanty oneth centery

teen wolf ... I can't live without teen wolf .. it is my water . my food myyy life .......

I love you tayler posey .... :*
  • I Miss Styles

when is it due to come back on
  • OMG I CAN'T WAIT

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR IT'S GOING TO BE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333 :)
  • OMG I CANT BELIVE THIS

i cant belive tyler posey might dye in the next episode im jjust like OMG OMG OMG OMG OGM
  • Why are you doing this?

I liked the first & second season. But everything after that has been complete bull crap. I dont mean to say that this show is all bad. But what frustrates me is the fact that this show has some great potential to be one of the best. But yet you fail to deliver. I'm starting to believe that todays writers are all terrible and have close to no imagination or creativity. And that good writers are extremley rare.

There have been alot of moments where you could have pushed this show to the very top. Yet another show I'm forcing myself to watch (in hopes of it turning in to a better one).

The characters can become intressting if you play your cards right. So my advice is that you either pull a white rabbit out of your hat, or that you simply just go through with season four as your last one. Because I'm really getting tired of watching good shows turn into crap.
  • Entertaining

Really great show!
  • Little dark, little cheesy from 1st impression

Some content of random ep (13-14) MTV
  • are you kidding me

cruelgrim? Even if you're new here, isn't it obvious that season 4 means that it isn't a new show?
  • Is this new show or what ?

sorry but is this new show or what i am kinda new here.

Signature

i have a new

• Witty banter

im so glad there are more witty and funny moments with scott and stiles, cuz i noticed in the beginning of season 1 there was a lot of it, but as the seasons went on it decreased, so glad that stiles humor is back (never left) and he's cute moments with scott
  • Best show ever

Hot boys action spooky
  • well look who growing up...

I half to say, I wasn't always happy with this show. But It seems like it's getting better each season and I think that it has finally, FINALLY, reached awesome level- and there's no way but up now. I'm so enthusiastic and exited and happy this show is just it's i- YAY

season 1 was pretty um... well it wasnt awesome level. so many faults (derek literally died twice and came back with no but after that, it only got better. and now, its nearing best. OH YA.
  • STILES <3

Not only does Stiles get cuteeer every episode, Well the first season was fine but it kept me going and i am glad i continued watching it cuz season 3 was fantastic and the TV show gets better every season, cant wait for more of season 4 and more of stiles...
  • Horrifically, fantastically surprised!

Wow, a big clap of my hands to Stiles! (yet to discover his real name??!!)! His acting from the comic relief to the opposite end of the spectrum of evil, could have been a disaster, but my god that guy is talented! I was surprised to see how well he dove into that psycho role and I am glad he It shows real depth and talent to be able to pull that off. Way to go Stiles!

. Malia is my FAV love her! can't wait for her story to unravel!
  • MALIA

"MALIA IS AMAZING" .. She's officially replaced Kira as my favorite female character.

So much better than what i expected