Teen Wolf

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jun 04, 2012 on MTV - Music Television

• welin

Jcnfjh
  • Woah!

Its like Derek has become a new person or he is changing. Hes less sullen and cryptic. I like it!
  • Teen Wolf: Better than Twighlight or The Vampire Diaries

Shape Shifted was a perfect episode of Teen Wolf and I really enjoyed watching because it was simply amazing in every way possible. The actors are better looking, more skillful and true to their parts than any other similar tv show on these days, save True Blood. I liked how every thing played out and the attention to detail. The people working on this show deserve the highest praise because they certainly know what they are doing! The character and plot development was awesome and I loved how edgy and new yet familiar every aspect of the show feels. I loved how Lydia returned to school and every one froze and she took a minute and then just went on with stiff upper lip! Jackson was disappointed with the results of his video recording, Stiles was funny and himself, Derek played Alpha well and Scott busted free to save Allison from a new creature! I look forward to watching more and yes this series is better than most any other of the same genre. This show doesn't beat around the bush too much and performs perfectly in every way. I can't give this show enough praise!!!!!!!!!
  • Scott & Allison

Awwww ! they are such a cute couple and cant wait to see more of them they are so sweeettttt